Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

:The Last Shop on the Left:

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/20/2015 5:27 AM

.:Kiki's (and Millie's) Art Shop:.
The little shop is out of the way and near the end of the row of other, more fabulous ones. It is someone hidden, and it takes a bit of snooping to find it. But when  you enter, you are greeted by the sight of posters and art hung on walls, of comfy looking furniture, sweet smelling tea and cakes laid out, and a very prim looking hostess standing near the entrance. She is a lovely Lucain, her eyes shining with happiness at seeing a customer. “Hello!” she greets, bowing as her tails wave and her ears flop haphazardly. “I'm Kiki, and I'm the owner of this little shop. If you're here for some art, please feel free to have a seat and enjoy the food while you wait. I'll whip up your order lickety-split!”

What I can do:
- I can do a mock-up for you of ANY pet you'd like.
- I can do any add-on you'd like.
- I can do a whole NEW image with the add-ons of a pet that hasn't been made yet, as you'll see below.
- Or, I can simply draw the add-ons onto the existing pet.
- Signature Pictures for your Siggy
- Sketches

Prices:
- Add-ons will be 30 KS. If the add-ons are small and easy, they'll be about 10 KS each
- Mock-up images will be 50 KS
- Mock-up images WITH add ons will be 75 KS
- If your add-ons are extremely difficult, the price will go up according to time spent on it.
- Signature Pics will be 100 KS, unless they get WAY complicated
- Sketches will be 50 KS, 25 KS per additional character (animal forms preferred, humans accepted as long as they aren't too complicated)
- Sketches/Pics with Color are 80 KS, 25 per additional character
- I will accept KS or the GT equivalent

Rules
- Don't sent payment until after you receive your completed order
- No whining
- Sometimes it takes me some time to get to things, because of RL: I go to school and have a job, a dog, and a family to look after, so it might take me time. No whining; if you don't want to wait, don't order

Examples:
Mock up with Add-ons:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7
Example 8

Add-ons:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

Signature Pictures:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6

Sketches and Pictures:
Example 1
Example 2

Slots
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open
Slot 5: Open

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: :The Last Shop on the Left:

Postby BaalsBaby » 01/20/2015 5:17 PM

Would you mind drawing my sexy little Siver here? C: Ordering one colored Sketch/Picture? :3 80KS I believe?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/20/2015 5:51 PM

Sure! I'll letcha know when it's done. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/08/2015 9:10 PM

All done! Sorry for the wait. ^^;
http://i57.tinypic.com/2e5sa9x.jpg

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate