Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Mojave's Art Commissions

Postby Mojave » 02/10/2015 11:34 PM

WELCOME!

Heavens above and below, Zein is opening an art shop! Yes, ladies and gents, I am indeed. However, please be aware the current setup is a trial. Please keep reading for further information.

So let me state a few things right out the gate!
+ I work slowly, so please be patient and know that if you make a request, your order will come.
+ You can either pay me up front or pay me when I'm done. Those that pay up front will take priority because then I obviously have to finish or refund you. And I don't want to do that.
+ Anything else I need to put here will be added as I come across it.

So. What can I do? Just art, nothing official for Evelon. What do I art, though? Pretty much anything. I like a challenge and I like to learn new things. At the moment, I don't have a list of things I won't do so feel free to ask. If it's something that turns out I can't do it or I don't feel comfortable doing it, I'll start a list below.

So you want to see what I can do? Check out the following links!

Gallery
The following links contain sketches done within the last 6 months:
raptors
Hell/Apocolypse Hounds
Evelon chars
MLP
Random 1
Random 2
Flight Rising
The following link was done this week:
MATURE CONTENT

So now the important question! How much do I charge for my work? That I have no idea!

I guess, until I figure things out, pay what you think it's worth! :)

So how do you request something from me? Post here, shoot me a pm, poke me in the IRC. I don't care. My next post will be my notepad.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Re: Mojave's Art Commissions

Postby Mojave » 02/10/2015 11:36 PM

CURRENT ORDERS

BaalsBaby
all of these are free, requested a long time ago when I offered free art
Lord Baal

Mousen Heath
Rat adoptable
(still have the info you sent me, also since I broke the two month limit I promised, this is now free. If you sent me the ks, let me know and I'll refund it.)

Pickle
adoptable lineart
(need to know what you want, madame! also since I broke the two month limit I promised, this is now free. If you sent me the ks, let me know and I'll refund it.)

Elektra
adoptable lineart
(need to know what you want, please! also since I broke the two month limit I promised, this is now free. If you sent me the ks, let me know and I'll refund it.)

Kitsumi Mahon
Mojave Native adoptable
(still have all the information you gave me)
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate