Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Chaotic Rainbow Art Shoppe [OPEN! 4 Spots Available]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/02/2015 4:14 PM

Hi there! Welcome to Chaotic Rainbow Art Shoppe!

There is one thing that must be said before we proceed. I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists. That being said, I do try and stay on deadline, but if I'm feeling tingly in the hands, and/or have pins and needles in my wrists, I know I can't draw that day. Thus, I apologize if the art I do for you isn't done exactly on the nose of the deadline I set. But if you're okay with that possibly being an obstacle... please, come on in and browse!

The primary examples of my work can be found on deviantArt, although my account hasn't seen an update/cleanup in a fairly long time. Because I haven't had much of a chance to practice since my wrist started giving me trouble, my style hasn't changed all that much. The Cinidae drawings are my most recent work, but not my best, so browse around. If you see a particular image you like, and want me to try to emulate the style I had drawn it in, please do tell me!

Now, the part you've probably come here to check out - my prices and/or specific examples. Although I will list things in GT or KS, I also accept pets as payment. Currently, I'm really searching for GT, because I have to pay someone back, as well as the fact that I might like my own custom fairly soonish. The conversion rate for pets is as follows:

10 GT / 300 KS = Bred Pet
20 GT / 600 KS = Custom Pet

I am especially fond of males of any species. Kuhnas can also be used, but they have to be on my wishlist, and each of those would be on a case-by-case basis.

[Sketchy-sketch Style]
(I don't have any examples on this computer, but I will draw some to put here later)
Sketchy-sketch Style is where I don't worry about color or shading. You get a cleaned-up sketch without any lines. This could be useful for placeholders, pets without a concept, or simply characters that don't have a real clear definition. --- I value these IRL as '5$ Commissions', so these would be 5 GT, or 150 KS.
*If the character you want me to draw is female, and you prefer human-form, I will add 5 GT / 150 KS. I'm not good at drawing females, although I CAN.

[Lineless Fullcolor / Heavy Detail]
[X][NSFW][X]
This is a style where I work off of my imagination, and do not use any lines or guides whatsoever, although I may use references of a character if you provide them. These take far, far longer than the sketchy-sketch style, and often contain a lot more detail. I start them on a black or white background, and go from there, although my best work has been on black backgrounds. --- Typically, I charge around 20$ for these, because they take me such a long time, and are so involved. Thus, 20 GT / 600 KS They also may take me several days to finalize because of my wrists. You're looking at a week / a week and a half / two weeks for this particular style, provided everything cooperates.
*Female Character Clause as above. For this style, I would add 10 GT / 300 KS.

[Lined Flatcolor]
[X][X][X][X]
This is a lined style where I don't so much worry about shading, as I do about getting the colors right. Typically, I work off of a reference of the character, so make so that your colors are clearly visible if you choose this style! This takes me about two or three days if my wrists happen to be behaving. This style is perfect for reference sheets, because you can easily see the color without the shading. --- Typically, these go for 10 or 15$, so it would be 10 GT / 300 KS here.
*Female Character Clause as above. For this style, I would add 5 GT / 150 KS.

[Lined Fullcolor]
[X][X][X][X]
This is a lined style where I color and shade, as well as use highlights. As you can see, this is the most typical of the styles that people have ordered from me on other sides. It can be good for profile or sig images, as well as detailed workups of characters. But this style takes me a while, because I have to make sure my lines are just right before I begin coloring. Because of my wrists, this can take anywhere from two to six days, and generally ends up taking longer than I anticipate. --- Typically, I charge somewhere between 15 to 20$ for these, so the price would be 15 GT or 450 KS.
*Female Character Clause as above. For this style, I would add 10 GT / 300 KS.

[Icons]
[X][X][X][X]
These are fun, pint-sized, and sometimes animated little icons you can stick anywhere, and use for anything. You can have a character drawn to fit inside them, have me use an existing picture, a quote, a pet, a name, anything you like. They're fun, easy, and quick. I can turn out a stack of four in about three hours. If you want me to use an existing image, you've got to provide it though, and tell me if you want something special inside it! As well as what size you want the icon. I can do most any size. --- Since these are so small, and so quick, I value them at 5 GT or 150 KS for a stack of four. They can be of anything, and drawing for them is never a bother. The female clause DOES NOT apply to this one.

[ORDER FORM]
1 post per order, although you can order as many times as you want as long as I have slots.
Code: Select all
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Which Style You Want:[/b]
[b]References and Images:[/b]
[b]Anything Else I Need To Know?:[/b]
----- [b]Base Total:[/b]
----- [b]Female Clause?:[/b]
----- [b]Grand Total:[/b]

CURRENT LIST - I have four spots per month, but if you're ordering Icons, you can ignore my slots.
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Pickup Post