Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

.: A Considerably Less Shady Stand :.

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/01/2017 12:39 PM

When you happen upon the small, makeshift stand in the Bazaar, and every time thereafter, it seems as though it's in a perpetual state of 'Under Construction.' Looking around for some responsible adult figure proves fruitless--behind the stand, or sometimes in front of it attempting to put on another coat of paint to the sign, is a wiry young boy with a tally mark-shaped tattoo on his cheek. It looks... oddly familiar. You can't quite put your finger on why it gives you such a sense of foreboding.

Regardless, upon noticing you, the boy turns quickly, his pale blue eyes wide for a moment. "Oh," he breathes, as if unprepared to address anyone just yet. Even so he corrects himself, giving you a small bow. "Hello. Welcome to my shop... er, well, it's not quite a shop, per se, or at all. It's more like... an advertising platform? A-anyway, anyway..."

You have to feel a little bit of sympathy for the kid. He seems frazzled, in his own quiet way.

"I'm sure you've heard of that new place that just opened, run by Miss Metha...? It's full of folks who are looking for places to stay. I-I might... I just figured I could let some of them come here to say their piece, sort of let you get to know them, on the off-chance someone takes a shining to them and gives them a home." He flushes, almost self-conscious, and tugs on his hat strings to pull it down further over his wild tangle of dark hair. "I should know more than most how hard it can be to find a home... or a good one, at that," he adds, looking a little bitter as he casts a glance over at a very shady shop, not too far away from his own.

"I'm really good at finding things, see," he murmurs, looking back up at you once he's regained his confidence and focus. "Finding clothes and add-ons to give to these homeless folks... sometimes I steal 'em from Shyster. Don't tell him, please," he adds in a whisper, but in a tone that suggests he's proud of himself. Talk about biting the hand that (sometimes) feeds you!

"Eh? My name?" he looks up, a little startled when you ask. He fidgets, uncomfortable for a few moments, before he seems to shrug and smile. "I... don't really have one.

But... most people call me Stray."

What is this for?

The new Adoption Agency shop has plenty of pets in it, but some of them are unwanted for some reason or another. Occasionally, Evelon mods such as myself will take a pet from the Agency and spruce it up--giving it addons, new minimarks, or in the case of Kuhnas, base alterations. This topic here is to announce which pets have been altered / spruced up.

However, some pets in the Adoption Agency will randomly exhibit new addons or minimarks--so just because this shop doesn't update, doesn't mean that pets haven't been altered! Especially minimark additions and Kuhna scintilla-esque alterations.

Other users are free to post here to comment on newly addon'd pets if they want!

Also, this shop has another purpose...

Raffles

Occasionally, Stray will fully take a pet from the Agency under his attention (I'll adopt them with my own currency) and they'll receive an addon makeover--sometimes coinciding with my Art Streams. They'll then be raffled off here for 15 KS per ticket, sent to Shyster me.

Multiple tickets can be purchased; all of these rules will be reiterated more succinctly in the current featured raffle post. The winner of each raffle will be picked by random number generator. Check out what the current raffle pet is here!
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Raffles

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/01/2017 12:46 PM

Current Raffle

[nothing yet]

[name]
[lineage]
Ends [date] at [time] EST

Tickets cost 15 KS each (you can buy as many as you want); KS should be sent to zapdragon555. You'll receive ticket numbers corresponding to the order you bought them in--meaning, you can buy 5 of them at first to get tickets 1-5. Then you can wait a bit for others to buy tickets, and buy 5 more, getting you 14-18, or so on and so forth. To buy tickets, just post here with the number you'll be purchasing, and send the KS to me afterwards.

Tickets
--
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Examples

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/01/2017 12:52 PM

Homeless
[These pets are still up for Adoption!]

[None yet]

Re-homed
[These pets have been adopted!]

[None yet]
zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate