Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

:. A Decrepit Studio

Postby Jaykobell » 02/05/2018 10:04 PM

It's a small, rundown studio shop in-between two bigger businesses in the suburbs of Nabias that catches your attention. It doesn't seem to have much going for it, but there's a strange, curious charm to it. The works of the one who crafted this place knew what to do; time and neglect seemed to be the culprit of this state of affairs.

The door creaks loudly; a bell clangs awkwardly and loudly, tolling in your ears. The inside, perhaps surprisingly, doesn't smell like humidity or musky. It does look the part, however, with squeaking stairs that lead to seemingly nowhere. Some signs on the walls, though, keep indicating up, up, up the stairs.

Another door. That one looks a little bit better, but not by much. The lights are on, and you can feel the presence of somebody in there. You knock. After a few seconds, the door buzzes, and it opens.
An anthropomorphic Kuhna is the presence that greets you upon entering the small studio. Whoever they are, they don't stray from their work on the easel. "Made it all the way up here, huh?" they say, with a voice that sounds rather high, arguably feminine; but they certainly presented as masculine.

"You looking for some art?" the cat asks, glancing up, finally. "Got a commission? I don't have anything better to do right now," he says, and he points to a small booklet by the door. "Write it down, and I'll get to it," he explains. "Hope you're okay with subpar stuff, but I charge cheap. Beggars can't be choosers."
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

:. Guidelines & Ordering

Postby Jaykobell » 02/05/2018 10:04 PM

:. What Is This?

Welcome to my brand new add-on shop. By submitting a request here, I'll draw you some add-ons, both new and pre-made. The process is a little different between the kind of order you're looking for, so make sure to read all the rules and fine details. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

:. Add-ons

Add-ons can be bought for a basic price of 25KS/per. This service, essentially, is [color=#0080BF]pay what you want.[/color] I trust all to be fair in how much they decide to pay for the service and quality they received.

The rules surrounding pre-made add-ons, and how to order them:

:. Guidelines

1. I reserve the right to refuse to do an add-on if I do not feel confident in giving you my 110%. This can include huge add-ons or things that I am not comfortable drawing, whether due to theme or otherwise;

2. The final price will be paid once the add-on/commission is complete. Do not send me the basic 25KS from the get-go, in case you want to cancel or don't like your order;

3. I reserve the right to reuse add-ons if they are versatile items, such as articles of clothing (hats, scarves). If you have a problem with that and want your add-on to be exclusive to your pet(s), please make sure to specify that;

4. One add-on per person, one slot per person, for the time being.

:. Ordering

1. Submit your order via the following form:
Code: Select all
[b]Pet Image:[/b]
[b]Add-On:[/b]
[b]References (If Any):[/b]
[b]Allow Reusability?:[/b]
[b]Communication: (PM, Discord, etc)[/b]

2. Once your order is accepted, I will get in touch with you once I have started your add-on. You will first get a quick, rough sketch of your add-on:
At this point, you may decide to tweak/refine the add-on or cancel your order entirely. PLEASE BE HONEST WITH ME. Little time has been used at this stage, so cancelling is not a problem, nor will it be taken personally. You can cancel your order without any problem free of charge at this stage;

3. Once you have tweaked your add-on (adding small details or the likes), you will get a clean sketch of what it's expected to look like before it gets colored and shaded:
At this point, you may not tweak/refine the add-on any further. You can, however, decide to cancel your order still. You can cancel your order for the basic fee of 25KS at this stage, since I took the time to clean the lines;

4. Once you confirm that you're satisfied with the add-on, you will get the finalized image, which must be submitted for approval/uploading via the .:Adornments, Alterations, and Amendments:. (AAA) shop:

5. Once you have received your final image, you may pay me in full.

:. Pre-Made Add-ons

Pre-made add-ons can be bought for a basic price of 10KS/per. Pre-made refers to add-ons that were previously drawn and that are versatile enough to be reused constantly, such as hats or scarves.

The rules surrounding pre-made add-ons, and how to order them:

:. Ordering

1. All pre-made add-ons that are available are in this post here. Add-ons shown on a specific base (i.e. Original or Generation Kuhna) is only available on that base. Ordering it on a different base counts as a new add-on, and not a pre-made.

For species other than breedables, or if there's an add-on you know I did that you might like to have, please inquire!

2. Add-ons can be any color, and some may include patterns (ties, scarves, hats, etc.). Pre-mades that include a pattern need a basic minimum tip of 25KS in addition to the 10KS fee;

3. Pre-made add-ons must still be submitted via the .:Adornments, Alterations, and Amendments:. (AAA) shop for recording purposes;

4. Use the following form to order:
Code: Select all
[b]Pet Image:[/b]
[b]Requested Add-on:[/b]
[b]Color/Pattern:[/b]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

:. Slots & Status

Postby Jaykobell » 02/05/2018 10:05 PM

:. Slots

:. Add-ons

1. Available | Status:
2. Available | Status:
3. Available | Status:

:. Pre-Mades

1. Available | Status:
2. Available | Status:
3. Available | Status:
4. Available | Status:
5. Available | Status:
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: :. A Decrepit Studio

Postby jobiehanna » 02/08/2018 10:35 PM

I love the jewel bow! <3 Could I get one on this girl please?

Pet Image: Image
Requested Add-on: Jewel Bow
Color/Pattern: #400040 (like a deep, royal purple) for the ribbon, and #b2b2b2 (or whatever makes it looks like silver) for the brooch/middle part

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/08/2018 10:58 PM

Yes ma'am~ Here you go. o vo
Hope you like it! Feel free to let me know if you want to change the colors. And remember to get it approved at the AAA to get it officially uploaded!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/08/2018 11:18 PM

Thank you, it looks lovely! <3 And will do! :)
Would that just be the base 10 ks, since it was just a color change?

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/08/2018 11:23 PM

Happy to hear it! c: And since there was no pattern and was just a color change, then yeah, it was only 10! Thanks a whole bunch for the extra tip! ;v; You didn't have to! <3
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/08/2018 11:35 PM

Aw, you're welcome! <3 I'll probably be back later, I really love some of those premade add-ons!

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/18/2018 5:05 PM

Pet Image:Image
   Add-On:White lab coat with rolled up sleeves and an id badge on it
   References (If Any): http://pixelspark.net/WebImages/300/photograph_product_front/83402AB_WHWZ.JPG
   Allow Reusability?: Yes
   Communication: (PM, Discord, etc) Discord

Last bumped by Kylo on 11/18/2018 5:05 PM.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate