Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Phoenix-Fyre Grafix

Postby haydn phoenix » 02/24/2008 6:47 PM

As you walk in you see a beautiful Blaze Polly. Curiouisly, it is sitting in a chair, behind what looked to be a desk.

"Please Sit" it says. You look around, but see nowhere to sit. Looking at the Polly, you realise it is just spouting random sentences that it's owner must have taught it.

"No, sir." It speaks, again not speaking to you.

The wall opens beside the Polly's chair. "Hi, I'm Phoenix. This is my Polly, Trouble. He likes to make trouble." She winks. "If you'll follow me, my office is this way."

She leads you into a crowded office, with pictures and papers lying everywhere. On the walls are avatars and siggies, just what you came in here for.

"Here's what I can offer you. I'll make avatars, sigs, blends, pretty much anything you can think of. All I need from you is a little inspiration." Phoenix sits, watching you. "So what will it be?"

Code: Select all
[b]ORDER FORM[/b]

[i]Your username:[/i]
[i]What do you want? (av, sig, blend, etc.):[/i]
[i]Theme:[/i]
[i]Any pics you want on it (Url):[/i]
[i]If you don't have specific pics, what kind of pics do you want?:[/i]
[i]Any wording?[/i]
[i]Text type (Flowy, block, etc.) If you have a specific font, please link it[/i]
[i]Anything else? Tell me anything you want here[/i]

This is a Pay What You Think It's Worth shop, but please be fair to me. If it is something that I had a lot of trouble on, I'll let you know that.
If you have any questions, just ask :)

I have a special place in my heart for anything Harry Potter related, so those are always good. But I'll do anything, even if I haven't heard of it before. :)

EXAMPLES:

Avs: Image

Blinkies: Image

Sigs: Image
Image Image Image

Blends: Image (this is me)
haydn phoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate