Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Millie's Drawing Shop

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/13/2008 7:36 PM

All righty. Since I finally got a hold of my friend's scanner (Squees!) I decided that, for a time, I will be doing art of people's characters. So, here are some examples (With poor coloring jobs. This was the first time I ever colored anything on the computer...)

Bastet Full Body
((So yeah. It's not great, since stupid Photobucket makes it a bit fuzzy...But I guess it turned out all right.))

Bastet Torso
((Another Bast colored. I like this one, although I was really fond of the other. But I like how I got to make her eyebrows two different colors...))

Clueless: Comic Strip
((That'll teach Fioray to mess with an angry Lakuhndra physician! -Snorts-))

Swings: Comic Strip
((Based on a real life situation that went on between me, who was swinging, and my friend, who was jumping in front of me. I kept trying to hit her with my shoe...when she asked me what I was doing, I told her my goal in life was to put a footprint on her face...I never did...But Bast sure had fun with that. XD))

All right. Here are my requirements:

-Since it takes me a while to draw (I only have weekends, and sometimes, if I get off the computer early and finish my homework, weekdays) , I would really appreciate it if you didn't bug me constantly about finishing. Maybe once or twice, you can ask if I'm done, but since I get a lot of commissions from people in real life to draw tattoos and whatnot (I do a lot of fairies and a lot of anime with tons of details, although the pics were too big to scan) it'll take some time.

-You MUST be VERY SPECIFIC when describing your character to me. In fact, ref sheets and other pics of him/her would be truly appreciated. If you lack any of those, you must be super, super, super specific, as I do not want to mess up your characters looks, clothes, coloring, etc.

-I must warn you, I am better at drawing girls than guys. I can try to draw guys, but they won't come out very well. (Case in point, my poor Fioray, who looks like a girl now because I drew him so durn ugly... -Sweatdrop-)

-My characters are very anime-ish, and are very similar to the looks and styles that are used on the show 'Naruto,' since I draw inspiration from watching that...(Cruddy plotlines, emo people, and everyone should hit Sasuke with a bat...But otherwise, it's all right..) So, if you don't like the style, don't ask. I can draw realistic like, sorta, more cartoonish, and very similar in style to Amy Brown (Look her up) if that is what you want (Since most of my RL commissions revolve around her work and similar things). You must specify the style.

All right. So here you go:

Code: Select all
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Description:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin Tone:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]What Type of Drawing? (Head, chibi, full body, etc.):[/b]
[b]Any Specific Poses?:[/b]
[b]Included Items? (ex. Fire around hands, jewelry, anything special, etc.):[/b]
[b]Anthro/Animal/Human Form?:[/b]

So that's basically it. Prices are as follows.

Head only: 25 KS
Torso: 35 KS
Full body: 45 KS
Chibi: 25KS
Comic Strip (You must come up with your own idea. It will be drawn chibi style, and you must be specific about it.): 45 KS
Extra Character/Creature in pic: 15 KS per creature/character (Depending on difficulty, this price may vary)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/13/2008 9:49 PM

Sweet!  I'll be your first coustomer!

Character Name: Kirakishou
Character Gender: female
Character Description: here's apicture: http://reinari.sakura.ne.jp/nari/cg26/kirakishou.jpg
Eyes: yellow and left eye has a white rose coming out
Skin Tone: pale
Hair Color: white
Style: sad
What Type of Drawing? (Head, chibi, full body, etc.): Full body
Any Specific Poses?: arms out and feet together
Included Items? (ex. Fire around hands, jewelry, anything special, etc.): Black thorn vines around her
Anthro/Animal/Human Form?: Human
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/13/2008 10:02 PM

So you want the arms out to the sides, and the feet together, standing up, correct? Like a giant T , right?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/14/2008 12:27 PM

Yes.  and please, take your time, don't rush.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/16/2008 2:51 PM

All right. Until I get Suiseiseki's pic done, we are CLOSED for now.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate