Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Arri's Art Shop

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 10/06/2007 12:24 PM

Ok, ok - so you guys have wanted me to open commissions, and I have. XD

I'm horrible at making shop threads, so I'm just going to list what I will and will not do. You guys dictate the prices.

I Will Do:
Shonen-ai
Feminine Males
Humanized Pets
Couples (although it might take me longer)
Original Characters
Fan-Characters
[SOME] Anime Characters (please ask)

I Will NOT Do:
Females, at all
'Buff' Males (Muscles are not my forte)
Yaoi / Anything else sexual
Hate-art, or anything which I find offensive

Anything else, please ask. I'm more than open to suggestions. I've got... let's say.... ten spots open right now. Once again - you guys dictate the prices. I work on the computer, so 'sketches' will be in blue. Keep that in mind. And I suck at backgrounds, but WILL do them for the right price.

Send in the description of what you want, either by posting here, or PMing me. PLEASE include a song, or song genre that goes along with what you're asking. Music lubricates my creative engines.

Slots:

Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/06/2007 1:25 PM

*glomps* I want a piccy of Ru and Darian together! =3 And I'mma make you pic the price. =P
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/06/2007 1:56 PM

Can I have a picture of humanized Sethor? =3 As for musical, I guess sort of... Classical? Classicalish pop, maybe.
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 10/15/2007 2:13 AM

Music? El funtastico!

Could you draw my character Radston Serpentine for me? I don't have a ref pic, mucho sorries... :( But I'll describe his appearance:

Radston is rather feminine-looking. He has large, crystal blue eyes. His face has a pointed chin and nose, and his hands and fingers are fine... his limbs, too, are rather slim. His hair is long, around shoulder-length, and it's curly and black. He can often be seen smirking slightly.

He generally wears a military-like uniform. It's tan-colored with blue trim on the sleaves, pant legs, and collar. On his left shoulder, there is a patch with a tree being struck by lightning on it... but you don't have to get that detailed if you run out of space. :P

For pose, go crazy. Just about anything works. However, he is a mage, and he has magical powers. So you can draw him casting spells. He doesn't need a wand or anything, just his hands. If you do draw him using magic, his spells are all a deep red color when cast.  

And as for music? The song in this video tells you everything you need to know about his personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92lmcRYy29Q

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/08/2007 6:32 PM

A picture of Sanchino's human form, please. x3

Description: Piercing blue eyes, jet black hair that seems to flow over his shoulders down his back. Wearing a light blue shirt with a pocket on the breast and tight fitting cotton black pants. Not very muscular, but not weak or petite.

Song: This works. xD
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items