This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Kuhna Salon Question

Postby crow » 04/02/2014 10:25 PM

I've almost sorted out all my pets, and now I'm looking to get my custom Kuhnas updated. I just have a question, regarding this one:

Would it be possible to make the updated image translucent, or at least partially transparent, like the Echo? I read in ToxicShadow's question thread that fixes are fine but redesigning customs is frowned upon, and I'm not sure which category my request would fall under. This custom was originally mine, and its concept was that it was a ghost, and the translucency thing was something that had been part of its RP concept for a while now, but I think I didn't get that on the image back then because it wasn't possible...? so she ended up just washed-out instead. (though I'll readily admit that my memory of all this is foggy, considering this was years and years ago) I don't want any marking changes or new markings or anything, but translucency would be a departure from the original image, so I thought I'd ask to see if it was possible, and if so, whether there would be a cost as with an addon.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Re: Kuhna Salon Question

Postby crow » 04/19/2014 5:52 PM

Reusing this thread to update my question: after talking with Kodai, I think I may have used the wrong terminology. Ideally I'd like my custom to be semi-transparent throughout her image (except maybe the flames, if possible; still on the fence about this)--- as in, the background color can kind of be seen through her image, but she's not completely transparent except for her lines.

Also, I've seen Kyrit's updated Haze Kuhna... I don't know if the Hazes count as bred Gens or customs like the Elixir of Fertility Kuhnas now do; where should I apply to get my Haze Kuhna's image updated? Do I go to the Salon, or should I wait for when the method for updating bred Kuhnas in general comes out?
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Re: Kuhna Salon Question

Postby Jaykobell » 04/19/2014 6:09 PM

I was under the impression Kodai had already answered this, but it was agreed that you could request it, yes.

As for the Haze, since it cannot be bred, it automatically gets updated. I probably just forgot to send the code, since it's a special Kuhna. I can send it to you once I have a chance.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate