This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

GT and ordering help

Postby Shaetani » 01/23/2015 4:55 PM

Hello, I had a few questions on ordering.

I sent an email to landsofevelon@gmail.com with these questions on wednesday but I still haven't heard anything back so I figured I'd ask here.

are we were allowed to do multiple things in one transaction? (I want to purchase both GT and a custom)
when you go to purchase a custom Soveris from the main adoption site it lists it as a paragon under the paypal description?
when I click send money on paypal it wants to know if I'm paying for Goods and services or sending money to friends and I wasn't sure which to click? And when I tried one of them there's a 300 character limit in the message which won't let me put the custom order form in?
Which choice I'm supposed to pick (goods or friends)?

any help is appreciated, thanks.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Re: GT and ordering help

Postby Sappheara » 01/23/2015 5:10 PM

Your order form should be sent to baalsbaby@gmail.com. Yes, you can place multiple orders in one e-mail.

As for paypal, I usually select goods and I place my username in the message before sending the money.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2159
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/23/2015 5:49 PM

Don't send questions to our staff email, post them here on the forums. We won't see your questions if you email.

The Soveris/Paragon story is just a typo. They are separate species. Personally I never pay from the site, I pay straight from PayPal.

When sending money I've always picked friends and family (not goods and services). Idk if Baal changed/has a policy on that. I was told to put friends and family since the beginning.

Include little in your PayPal payment note. I only state my Evelon username and say an email will follow.

Because whenever you order, you MUST send Baal an email at the address Sappheara provided with your order. This is mandatory.

You are allowed to order multiple things at once. Just make sure to list them clearly, if only to make it easier on Baal.

Apology if this sounds very blunt, on my phone at work. Little time!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 01/23/2015 9:01 PM

thanks for the help guys ^_^
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate