This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Trait Questions!

Postby cowrie » 11/03/2007 11:58 AM

Okay...

Does 'Controlled Respiration' allow aquatic pets to come on land or does it do something different?  If the trait 'Heretic of the Faith' is given to a pet do you change it's righteousness/darkness ratio?  Thanks!
cowrie
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby Stoffelees » 11/03/2007 2:14 PM

To answer your first question, yes 'Controlled Respiration' is a trait that only aquatic pets can have, and with it, allows the aquatic pet to be out of water for a longer period of time than normal. You know how fish act as soon as you bring them out of water right? Well, let's say then if they had this they may be able to still act normal for a couple minutes or maybe even longer if they had this trait ;)

As for 'Heretic of the Faith' I'm actually not really sure... You see, I am still having trouble figuring out how to assign alignment XD

So what I suggest is that you point Kodai in the direction of this question, and just to help her out once she gets here, here's the definition of the trait, (which she probably already has memorized anyways X3)

Heretic of the Faith - Your pet strays from the teachings of its faith and changes alignment one step (Lawful/Chaotic to Neutral, Neutral to Good/Evil, etc.).
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.

Postby cowrie » 11/04/2007 11:48 AM

Okay, thank you.  New question: How can a pet recive a battle trait with a * marking it?
cowrie
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stoffelees » 11/04/2007 12:43 PM

Battle traits with a single * after it means that you must PM Kodai saying why your pet should deserve this trait. Traits with ** after it means that the only way a pet can receive it, is if it is a racial trait or if a deity bestows it upon the pet.
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.

Postby cowrie » 11/04/2007 12:49 PM

Thanks again!
cowrie
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate