This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Question? (Kuhnas/Lakuhndras and Evo-lux)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/28/2011 8:20 PM

I has question regarding the evo-lux; Are we able to request a Calamikuhna or Ancient Kuhnas as of yet?

Also, can Kuhnas such as the Rejection or the Merkuhna/Rinkuhna be sent in? The Rejection would be awesome. And I’m also curious about bred customs. Can those be turned into Lakuhndras? I know someone said no customs, but those aren’t exactly  ordered customs; just luck of the draw bred ones.

I’m also curious if there would be a ‘Lakuhndra type’ post type thing either there, or elsewhere that would allow users to see all forms of Lakuhndras that have been created up to this point (or whenever)?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Question? (Kuhnas/Lakuhndras and Evo-lux)

Postby Jessari » 01/28/2011 9:35 PM

I'm not sure about the other questions, but I believe at least one of the custom-bred Kuhnas has been turned into a Lakuhndra. *squiddles off to look for the image*

Edit: Hah! Found it. :3 It's actually one of HUN's boys, Creet. He was bred from the first pairing using the Elixir of Fertility.

Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby Redd » 01/28/2011 9:42 PM

I'm pretty sure Draiz said a flat out 'no' for Merkuhna/Rinkuhna Lakuhndra. o3 o; As their edits were too much to do. However, I have no idea about the Rejection based Kuhna.

That said, you can have custom bred Kuhna turned into Lakuhndra (Sori and HUN's breeding~ o3 o; I think), though I'm assuming that's keeping the 'no Mer/Rinkuhna Lakuhndra' thing in mind.

Edit: Ninja'd by Jess~ xD;

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Soriana » 01/28/2011 9:44 PM

...Mine's still a kuhna, actually, but that's beside the point.

Bred customs are a go.

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/28/2011 9:47 PM

Really? I had assumed thatv was special case, since one of the breeders was a Lakuhndra, wasn't it?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/28/2011 9:51 PM

Bred Kuhnas can grow into Lakundras for free only if one of the parents is a Lakundra.

If you want to grow them in Evo-Lux, pretty sure Draiz said no, but.

As for the Merk/Rin Lakundras, Draiz got a sketch for the lines, so they might happen eventually. Dunno about the Rejection.

This was directed to her, she will reply to you soon.

Soriana: Yours is still a Kuhna because you didn't ask for it to grow; but you can request that at any time, if you want it to happen.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Soriana » 01/28/2011 9:57 PM

Here's another small question to Draiz, then: can we pay for bred customs to turn into lakundras, even if the parents are both kuhnas? It just seems, I don't know, rather silly to bar people from evolving their custom gens, now that we have the option to turn Sulkuhnas into Sulkundras, Preluhnas into Prelundras, and so on.

@Shrewd: I... I never said there was an issue with the fact that mine hasn't grown. XD I didn't ask for it to.

Shall come into his own!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/28/2011 10:00 PM

As Shrewd said, the only way currently to have a bred custom turn in to a Lakundra is for one of the parents to have been a Lakundra. This will probably stay that way for quite some time. I might open that ability in Evo-Lux, but I didn't think it'd really get that much attention since when most people buy a custom Kuhna they're after a Kuhna, not a Lakundra. Though I guess a bred Kuhna is a slightly different thing. Still, this option won't be open for a good while if I do decide to do so.

Also as Shrewd said, I do indeed have a sketch for the Merkuhna lines. Though with my busy schedule this semester, it may be some time before those lines are actually available. As for the others, the easy way to tell if it's available is if the shop says it's available. P= If the Calami was finished, I'd have a picture of it in the thread. Same goes for the Ancient Kuhnas(I'm awaiting a sketch from Baal for the ancient wings and flames). I have yet to finish the Calami wings since I've been busy with school and RL.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/28/2011 10:01 PM

Did I say there was any issue~? xP I pointed it out because it seemed like you were confused as to why yours hadn't grown. So that, if you ever want(ed) it to evolve, you can request it (at any time).
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Soriana » 01/28/2011 10:06 PM

Well, even if it won't come to fruition for a while, I am in full support of the idea, Draiz. I'd like to be able to pick and choose which bred customs I evolve. Both of mine are fine as kuhnas, but I'd appreciate the option to evolve them in the future.

@Shrewd: Not at all, but it seemed like you were assuming I had a problem with the fact that mine hadn't grown/I didn't know why it hadn't grown. Just the wording that bested me, is all.

Shall come into his own!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/28/2011 10:12 PM

Same here for the bred cutoms to turn into Lakuhndras. I'd love it if we could do that. <3

Also, what about the Rejection? I know Rin/Merk was mentioned, but not the Rejection. it was the one I was wondering about mostly. xD

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/28/2011 10:22 PM

Draiz had to poof, but she says that if Baal sketches some lines for her (of the Rejection) then there's no reason for it not to happen. If I stopped being a lazybutt I'd probably be able to try to sketch some decent lines. But, if we manage to get good lines for them, then they'll appear in the shop in due time.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/11/2011 8:07 PM

MillietheWarrior wrote:I’m also curious if there would be a ‘Lakuhndra type’ post type thing either there, or elsewhere that would allow users to see all forms of Lakuhndras that have been created up to this point (or whenever)?

Also, since the Hyrdrokuhna has both Gen. and original poses, could we throw a gen/ Hydro or orig. hydro to the evo-lux and have it changed? I wasn’t sure, since it has both poses and it said ‘first of it’s kind’ might have an extra price because of things that need to be added.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/11/2011 8:23 PM

It's a matter of drawing skills. We don't know how to recreate the water effects the Hydrokuhna has.

Orig or Gen doesn't matter when it comes to the Original breeds (Sulk, Trik, Prel, Hydro, etc), as they remain the same Kuhna; so technically speaking, a Hydrokuhna wouldn't cost extra, as it is an original line. Draiz might have a different view, though.

But we have no clue how to recreate the water effects well, hence why Draiz hasn't released a Hydrokuhndra version.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/11/2011 8:27 PM

Ah. How about the list part? Would that be a possibility sometime in the future once we get more Lakuhndra breeds?

Also, I'm supposing this applies to the Kanua as well?

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next