This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Re: Question? (Kuhnas/Lakuhndras and Evo-lux)

Postby Jaykobell » 02/11/2011 9:53 PM

Draiz is really the one taking care of Evo-Lux, so we pretty much don't really touch the shop at all. If she is too busy to tend to it, however, I am always here to help, if she feels like she needs a hand.

As for the list, that's another thing I can't fully reply to. I'm assuming you mean a list like the Kuhna Album? I don't see why not, though I can't say where it would be, and when we'd do it/release it.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: Question? (Kuhnas/Lakuhndras and Evo-lux)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/11/2011 9:55 PM

Well, the evo-lux has a small list. I thought maybe adding to it? Or putting it under the Kuhna species album in the breeding area?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/12/2011 4:43 PM

Mass Lakundra list:
I'm not going to put the gens in the shop to prevent there from being a huge image bomb for anyone looking at the shop, but I wouldn't mind if there was a list of them made or making one myself to put in the forum obtainable pets record area.

Hyrdro:
Only the gen stage would be able to be traded in, since the original pose one is free for anyone to just grab. Makes no sense to be able to trade in a pet that you can just go get another off the site of. If I get a Hydro version made, it will only cost the normal price since it does have an original form as well. As Shrewd said though, first we need to figure out how to do the water effect thing.

Kanua:
The Kanua just hasn't been made yet since I was revamping that wing art with the lines Baal did for me. The Trikuhna needs to be revamped as well with the new wings. Once the Kanua has been made you will be able to turn in an original Kanua or a gen one, since they are not readily available.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1620
Donate

Previous