This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Uhh, Help?

Postby Krystalolive » 12/09/2007 11:50 PM

This may be a dumb question, it may have been asked before, but I don't have the time to look through all the questions so..... I just did my first breeding. (yay!) My Kuhna in the breed was a female, and right before she was in the breeding she was in a rp. So my question is... Can I put her back in the rp, when I don't even have the kits back yet? Or is it to soon? Thanks if ya reply. 8)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Tick-Tock » 12/09/2007 11:52 PM

Go ahead. The breedings are sorta in a world of their own -- you don't even have to remove pets from roleplays if you don't want to.
and the DJ mixes them all, and the music rhymes but it crawls
and the music comes from hydrogen bombs

Once you get locked into a serious music collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Tick-Tock
DO THE ASTRAL PLANE
DO THE ASTRAL PLANE
Pets | Items
Keystones: 219
Donate

Postby Terri » 12/09/2007 11:52 PM

Pets are allowed to be in breeding rooms and roleplaying elsewhere at the same time. ;)  The breeding area is the only place where pets can be in two places at once.  So, you didn't have to take your Kuhna out of the thread in the first place.  Fell free to shove her back in.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/09/2007 11:55 PM

Yay! *Gives the people pie.* Thanks very much. Now I go to shove her back in, to the Slums! I hope ya like pie. 'Cause everyone likes pie.  :P
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate