This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Help, please.

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/19/2007 1:57 PM

Okay I think this a question for all... I read the rules about trading and betting on something, but I still don't get it.  Help me, please???
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/19/2007 2:05 PM

Uumm... what is it that you don't get? o3o

Well, when it comes to trading, you can only trade limited pets. For example, you can't trade a Common Tali, since anyone can get it from the main site.

When you see a pet that you'd like in the Advertise! or Auction House forums, you're free to propose on it. You can trade art, pets, money from other websites, and KS, although the latter is more for Auctions than trades.

Once you've won the pet you wanted, you have to notify a Mod about your trade; more specifically, the Mods are Stoffelees and Tick-Tock. Stoffelees takes care of Kuhnas and every other pets, and Tick-Tock takes care of Lucain and every other pets. If you trade a Kuhna for a Lucain or somewhat, you need to notify both of them. :3

Once you've traded a pet, of course you lose it, but you gain another one to replace it. If you trade a Berry Kuhna for a Generation Common Kuhna, you need to take out your Berry Kuhna from your Pen, and then you can put the Common Kuhna you received.

Does this... answer your question? o3o -bad at explaining-
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate