This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Kuhna Salon Question

Postby Sappheara » 12/07/2014 1:40 PM

Is it possible to which based on a pre-made kuhna? I have a calamikuhna that I would like to which her base to the rejection base. I couldn't find the info in the salon and wasn't sure if we can do that for pre-made kuhnas. If we could would it cost extra? If so, how much more would it cost? The kuhna salon charts didn't give a base price.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2179
Donate

Re: Kuhna Salon Question

Postby Jaykobell » 12/07/2014 3:24 PM

As far as I remember, we had planned for this to be possible, yes. That is why you have a price under each type of base in the charts. That would be the price you have to pay in order to switch bases.

Though, I'm not sure if we had made this available for pre-made Kuhnas, and only for customs. It might honestly be the cost of the latter, because there are still features for the Salon that haven't been released.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: Kuhna Salon Question

Postby Sappheara » 12/07/2014 6:37 PM

Oh, ok, I'll wait and see if this becomes available in the future for the saloon. Thanks you.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2179
Donate