This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Kuhna Breedings?

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/15/2015 10:34 PM

So I was wondering...can we use a Chaos draught in a Kuhna breeding, and if so, what exactly would it affect? Would it affect only colors, or would it affect wing types, tail types, and base types?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Kuhna Breedings?

Postby Jaykobell » 01/15/2015 10:43 PM

Using a Chaos Draught on a normal litter; the staff had previously discussed making it where one baby would be a random species. Admittedly, I'm not sure if this was ever included in the Chaos Draught description itself? But I liked that idea.

Using it on a breeding with an Elixir of Fertility basically acts the same way as the other breedables, where it changes colors and wing types and etc.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/19/2015 12:27 AM

Aweomse, thanks!

I have another quick question; Say I got some fangs/teeth added to a Kuhna. That might be passed to an offspring right?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/19/2015 12:31 AM

Yes. Anything that looks genetically possible can be passed on. This includes markings, different wings, teeth/fur. But not anything that counts as an item, such as belts, bottles, wands, eyepatches, etc.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/19/2015 12:39 AM

Sweet! Thank you! =)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate