This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Chaos Draughts and bunnies?

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/02/2015 12:40 AM

I don't know if anyone has ever done this, but can we use Chaos draughts in bunny breedings? I don't remember seeing anything about it anywhere.

I also have another question; if I bought a BBv2 and a custom sickle in the same post in the marketplace, will the BBv2 be 'recorded' and the sickle be 'in progress' or should I post them separately?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Chaos Draughts and bunnies?

Postby Kyrit » 02/02/2015 12:47 AM

The Chaos Draught isn't compatible with Diosol, no. The BBv2 essentially is the Chaos Draught form of the BBv1. As such there's no reason for the Chaos Draught to be compatible.

As for ordering both at the same time, they'll both be processed together, but since the sickle will be a custom you won't get it right away. Basically when someone orders a custom I process it, send Baal a message about the order, and then they eventually get it once she's done the custom.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Chaos Draughts and bunnies?

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/02/2015 12:54 AM

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for answering both so promptly. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate