This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Question about legs.

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/25/2015 12:42 AM

Extra legs, to be exact. Now I'm fully aware that it's generally a no-no to add extra legs to Lucain, Paragon, things like that. I'm fairly sure I was told by a mod, however, that normal custom pets CAN have extra limbs. So what about Kuhnas? They're breedables, but they're not the "regular" breedables. If this is allowed, would the extra limbs (I'm just talking another pair of legs in the middle of the front and back ones on a generation pose) pass on to the children, like flames and transparency does?

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Question about legs.

Postby Silverin » 02/25/2015 9:21 AM

It may possible but expensive. However it depends on how much room there is to place a second set of legs. It would be able to pass on. But yeah. You would pay through the nose for it. I would say possibly 7 gt addon pay through the nose if you were bent on doing it. HOWEVER. Extra legs on the original base are dicy.

To give a better answer though I would have to tests it. It would make an interesting Kuhna base though.

Though thats my thoughts. I would wait to see how the other staff feel about it though. If its a no from them then I would have to say no as well.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/25/2015 9:29 AM

I would be fine with it IF the add-ons are easily removable, as far as breeding is concerned. I don't want to start erasing and hiding things if a Kuhna like that gets bred.

Otherwise, I know I personally cannot draw extra limbs. I just don't have the necessary knowledge of anatomy to pull it off. So already you're limiting yourself to Silv; and whoever is confident enough to manage that kind of a big add-on. Honestly for an extra limb I would say no less than 10GT. An item doesn't require anatomy, but extra limbs do. Removing one not so much, but adding? You have to add anatomy and that's not easy to do.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/25/2015 9:52 AM

Ahh yeah I figured it would be expensive haha. xD But I'm glad it's somewhat possible! I'll keep it in mind. uvu

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...