This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Kuhnas: Standard, Blind, Demon Eyes?

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/14/2015 6:05 PM

While I was working on the forms to get some of my custom Kuhnas updated, I couldn't find any specific examples of standard, blind and demon eyes, although they are listed for what style of eyes that a Kuhna's eyes can be updated to.

I am assuming that these are examples of each, but I wanted to confirm before placing my order.

Standard

Blind

Demon

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: Kuhnas: Standard, Blind, Demon Eyes?

Postby Kyrit » 04/14/2015 6:16 PM

The first two are correct, though the Undead for Demon isn't. 'Demon' is actually just the addition of a slit pupil.

ImageImage
The Flame Kuhnas are an example of the 'Demon' eyes on the original base. You can also see it a bit better on the Patched, since that one has really strongly colored pupils.

For a gen example;
It's really hard to see on the poison, but if you compare it to a classic Hoarfrost for example, you can see the extra slip pupil.
The Eclipse also has the Demon eyes

It's often times really hard to see the difference, but yeah. Demon eyes = slit pupil
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/14/2015 6:23 PM

Ah, awesome, thank you!

On that note, then, is it also possible to order "dead eyes," like on the Undead? I don't know if I ever will, but I figured it was worth asking. o3o

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 04/14/2015 6:33 PM

Unfortunately the Undead base is fairly stuck to its own devices. I could ask Silv if it would be possible to create separate eyes like the Undead's to be an option, but currently the Undead eye (it only has one) isn't formatted to be interchangeable with the other standard Kuhna expressions. Compared to everything else Kuhna-related, it would also be very unimportant.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Silverin » 04/14/2015 10:42 PM

I possibly would be able to make Undead eyes that work across the board. Its not really that hard for me to do. In fact it would probably only take a few minutes of my time to make it so that they work across the board.

Undead expressions however are something that is far back burner for me. I am not even going to attempt them until I finish up with the main problems with the Kuhna and Lakundra files. Even then I probably will add new content to the Kuhnas before I even address the expressions with the undead line since the expressions them selves are time consuming and have to be done across three bases, where as things like wings and tails are separated from the bases and can be mixed interchangeably with out compatibility issues. Only Lakundras have attached tails and I am working on separating them so they are easier to mix and match. This is because I realized that if I don't have a free standing Mer tail then it gets lost in the fins so if someone asks for a Lakundra with a mer tail but not the elbow and ankle fins then I have to some how remake the tail entirely. Lucky for me I saved a free floating tail before attaching it to the Lakundra's butt and drawing the elbow/ankle fins over it so I don't have to redraw anything.

It will not be long before I finish the gen Kuhna and Lakundas. Original Kuhnas however will take longer. Their files are a mess and are missing the most out of all. It will likely be quite a while before those get done and finished entirely.

Concerning Lakundra and Demon eyes though. They already have vertical pupils as a default unlike Kuhna. So with them Demon and Normal eyes are exactly the same.

If you guys have questions on the progress as I make my way through Kuhnas and Lakundras feel free to ask. Or check my journal. Occasional I leave updates on them in there.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate