This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Quick Kuhna/Lakuhndra Question

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/25/2015 10:28 PM

So I wanted to have the wings swapped on my Ancient Lakuhndra; problem is, she's also getting an expression changed from the old Evo-Lux. I don't want to post her old form to have the wings changed on that, since it would mean work done on the wrong base, and I don't want to make extra work for anyone. ^^; So should I wait until her expression is changed, or simply post her now? (I'm just waiting on three more to be done in my previous order before they are sent out, I believe).

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Quick Kuhna/Lakuhndra Question

Postby Jaykobell » 06/25/2015 10:51 PM

I think you mean the old Kuhna Salon. xD

That said, I would until your order has been processed before using a Kuhna. You often order a lot of Kuhnas all at once, and the way orders work, each artist who originally did the Kuhna (and therefore, who has the PSD) does the changes. That means they don't all go through me personally as an artist; and I believe the ones you're waiting on are all from Silver, and she's been really busy IRL of late.

She gave me the PSDs to the other Kuhnas I could do for her, but not all of them are as simple as switching expressions; some markings might need tweaking, which is why it's important for the original artist to handle the orders.

That being said, Silver said she should get to those missing Kuhnas maybe tomorrow or next week.

But until all your old order is complete, I would wait before submitting more for that particular Kuhna.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/25/2015 10:53 PM

Oh right, heh~ I always mix them up in my head.

And all righty! That sounds good. It will give me a chance to earn more KS for more future orders (I'll try to limit them to smaller ones, I promise o3o)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/27/2015 8:20 AM

Like Shrewd said I have been rather busy holding down a full time job and then doing my regular stuff around the house. It has been taking its toll on me actually doing anything on here (however it has helped me with more creativity and has given me a breather. So expect some nice things in the future)

I will however maybe be able to get to them this evening. (as long as my day is not hijacked like it was yesterday, had to go in to work and finish up some work)

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate