This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Scintilla'd Arkuhnas?

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/07/2015 4:12 PM

Soo something occurred to me. As per age-old Evelon rules, we're only allowed to have up to 3 of a freebie pet, like Arkuhnas. The Arkuhnas are still readily available so they're still freebies--but if I want to Scintilla more than three Arkuhnas to look like that nice monochrome with, say, a new eyecolor or wing type, am I still allowed to keep getting more non-scintilla'd freebie Arkuhnas? Since they aren't tradeable?

I guess one way around this would be to pay the Scintilla fees to someone who would post and then trade the Arkuhna over, but that would essentially take away its freebie status... ehh just a lil smidge confused. I suppose this also goes for Common Kuhnas and Hydrokuhnas.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Scintilla'd Arkuhnas?

Postby Jaykobell » 07/07/2015 8:42 PM

Once you Scintilla the Kuhna, while it remains that species... It's still been customized. It's like a freebie pet that got add-ons; yes, the pet itself is free, but the add-ons give it value. Therefore, you can trade it.

Unless the other mods feel otherwise, yes, you could get a number of Arkuhnas and just Scintilla them to become physically different. They remain 'Arkuhnas', but they have 'add-ons', and therefore they also gain value.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: Scintilla'd Arkuhnas?

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/07/2015 8:59 PM

Thank you! I did discuss it with Kyrit on the IRC a tiny smidge and she said she wanted to leave it up to you anyway, so xD If you say I can keep grabbin' Arkuhnas now and then then I guess that's that. o vo

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...