This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Here We Go Again...

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/12/2015 8:55 PM

Apparently, people are coming up with things that I own that aren't listed, or things that I thought I owned that ARE listed, but don't actually own. SO.

I'm going to post every single pet I own here that I'm not sure about, and I'm going to ask you guys. Do I own them? Do I not? The records aren't helping a lot, because I was around when a lot of the people who I ended up getting trades from were still around, and now they're not.

I was also around when every trade had to go through Tick-Tock. Some of those weren't recorded, or the records were lost. I just want to know once and for all what it is I do own, what I don't own, what was traded, what's out of my reach forever, and such things.

LUCAIN I don't know about:
ImageImageImageImage

KUHNA I don't know about:
Image - Jesse [Doomsberry, Bred - Maikos x Fortuna]
Image - Unnamed [Ryoklien, Bred - Kemnebi x Shotou]
Image - Unnamed [Prelunha, Bred - Sendo x Lorna]
Image - Unnamed [Prelunha, Bred - Sendo x Lorna]
Image  - Unnamed [CottonCandy, Bred - Borson x Aneki]
Image - Unnamed [Sour, Bred - Ender x Aesriria]
Image - Unnamed [Zombie, Bred - Idzuna x Samhain]
Image - Unnamed [Kindling, Bred - Sun Ce x Gabriel]
Image - Unnamed [Corrupt, Bred - Borson x Aneki]

OTHERS I'm not sure about:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

So.... A lil' help? Thanks~
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Re: Here We Go Again...

Postby Thunder » 07/13/2015 3:39 PM

Lucain: As far as I can tell, you own all those Lucain. There is no evidence of them being traded from you to someone else. They probably just got lost somewhere in the transition to the new method of doing ownership records, so I believe you're all good there. Just post them in the trade notes and you should be able to claim ownership of them : D

Kuhnas: If you ever have questions about whether you own a bred Kuhna or not, please check these records first. All of those are still listed under your name.

Others: The only war pet you are listed as owning is a Peacer Fellox. I suspect the ones you listed here (Evren Bruiser, Joker Gallizar, Morning Kitrell, Horror Frightmare), as well as the Dusky Kitrell you recently tried to trade to Spring, went to Citanul since he is listed as owning one of each of those. I think your best bet is to ask Citanul if you gave those pets to him and if you could have them back. As for the two Halloween pets (Relowockee, Imeut), I'm...not sure. Your name isn't in the Halloween records at all, and I can't be certain Citanul has them, so maybe you traded those to someone else a while back?

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: Here We Go Again...

Postby Kyrit » 07/13/2015 3:46 PM

Thunder wrote:went to Citanul since he is listed as owning one of each of those. I think your best bet is to ask Citanul if you gave those pets to him and if you could have them back. As for the two Halloween pets (Relowockee, Imeut), I'm...not sure. Your name isn't in the Halloween records at all, and I can't be certain Citanul has them, so maybe you traded those to someone else a while back?

I can say that without a doubt some of your missing pets are probably still with Citanul, as at one point you gave him ownership of all of your pets. When you came back neither of you posted in the records to indicate that ownership of those pets was being returned to you. I remember this very clearly, because when Citanul was leaving Evelon and still had ownership of your pets he was trading off a lot of stuff, so I pm'd him worried that Darien, Sam, ect would end up in some random person's hand and requested that they be sent to me. He never got around to sending them though.

If you and Cita still talk at all I'd say to get with him and see if he potentially traded any of the pets that were given to him
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1620
Donate