This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Lucain Redesign/Update Question

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2015 8:21 PM

I have a Lucain whom I've owned for a very long time (Jade Fury) who was originally made at a time when Appaloosa was considered a full marking, not a minimark. However, things have changed since then. Since the change, I've been thinking about possibly getting an updated version of her that has a second full marking so that she looks more "complete," but otherwise leaving her design exactly as it was. Would it be possible to do this in a way that "updates" her so that her old version ceases to exist, sort of like getting a new minimark does? I know that getting a full marking added to her would require getting a whole new custom, so I wouldn't do this lightly, but otherwise she'd be the exact same design down to the hex colors. Would I have to keep the old version around since the full new marking would qualify the new version as a "new" custom? Even if they were almost identical? Or are minimarks the only changes that qualify as "updates" can thus overwrite the old image?

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate