This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Is this possible/legal within the rules?

Postby Freezair » 01/08/2008 12:18 PM

I was wondering about something.

Can you remove a pet from a roleplay, officially (I.E., roleplay them out) but then return them to that roleplay at a later date (RP them back in)? Of course they would have completed the requisite 5 posts. Such as:

"Bob the Meji suddenly recieved a call on his spellphone. It was his mother. She and his father were on vacation in Jawan, and they had been hoping to see him.

'I have to go,' Bob said, and he readied a handful of his teleportation dust. 'But I'll be back soon.' With that, Bob vanished in a puff of smoke."

Bob then goes to roleplay in Jawan a little and finishes his roleplay there. Meanwhile, his roleplay partner Sue has been milling about in his past roleplay, slightly on hold. Bob then reappears.

"A yellow, sulfrous-smelling cloud erupted from the floor. A few of the surrounding pets coughed as Bob emerged. He checked his watch. He hoped he hadn't been gone too long.

'Sorry about that.'"

I figure you'd have to work out the temporal aspects of it to make it logical, but yeah.

As part of that, can you remove one pet from an RP (with the right number of posts) but then insert another? Say Bob leaves, but in comes Claire to keep things going with Sue. Possible? Probable? Legal?

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/08/2008 2:25 PM

Well, as long as you keep to the 5 posts rules and if the pet you want to throw in to keep things going, it's fine as well, as long as you can already move. =3

There's nothing in the rules that say otherwise, so you can most likely do it. <3
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate