This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Kuhna Trade Mixup; Need Help!

Postby Remedy » 10/24/2015 1:41 PM

I received a Nightlight Kuhna in a Trade with Citanul back in 2013, lineage Serkas/Narills. However, neither myself nor Citanul are listed as owning a Nightlight Kuhna from this litter. It looks like Citanul got it from Thunder in 2009, who then got it back from Citanul and traded it to Azura Rayume in 2014?

Given that I bought it from Citanul in 2013, however, I think I'm the rightful owner of it, though that trade never got posted and thus never recorded and must have been forgotten by Citanul, thus leading to the second trade and mixup. How do I go about fixing this?  ;A;

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Kuhna Trade Mixup; Need Help!

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/24/2015 3:07 PM

A similar trade mix up like this has occurred in the past, where a Kuhna was unknowingly traded to two different users, so I am going to assume that we would do the same thing that was done then. Because of each of the trades occurring some time ago, the only way to really fix things is making another Nightlight exist, so that both you and Azura have ownership of one.

Before I go through with this, though, I'm going to double check with the other staff that this is the method that we still want to use. I will get back to you once we've decided.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: Kuhna Trade Mixup; Need Help!

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/27/2015 10:56 AM

Just letting the record show that I have PM'd you regarding this matter. It has been solved.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate