This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Slice of Cake

Postby DeadAlice » 11/03/2015 12:41 AM

I have a slice of cake from my grab bag and I was wondering how I redeem it for keystones?
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Re: Slice of Cake

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/03/2015 4:17 AM

The slice of cake is not an item redeemable for KS. As per the instructions in the Grab Bag section of the Birthday Pets Chart:

"Each year staff members make a pet to celebrate their own birthday or some accomplishment. There are a few different colored sliced of cakes in bags, and each one means something different. They allow you to choose a birthday pet from previous years, based on which color slice you got."

I believe each slice of cake contains the name of a staff member within its URL? (Baal, Kodai, etc.) Depending on the staff name given, you may redeem that slice of cake for a staff birthday pet corresponding to that staff member from previous years.

In your case, according to the records, your slice of cake is representative of Kodai, which means it could be turned in for one of her pets, such as the Observe Sabbit.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 11/03/2015 6:25 PM

Okay, I'm a dense so I'm a little confused. I asked for grab bag that you get certain amount of keystones but, I got the slice of cake instead because the choices listed are at random? Is that right?
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Redd » 11/03/2015 6:34 PM

Yep, pretty much! The grab bag is a blind bag, as stated in the description: "If you choose this option, one or two of the items on this list will be sent to you at random." So this means you had the chance to win any of the items listed, so nothing is guaranteed.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff