This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Look at my Kuhna! - All Solved! Thanks!

Postby Meesh » 05/17/2016 11:17 PM

Hi there! So I was looking through my old bookmarks and I found this site that I had apparently signed up for years ago. Well hello there! This was the only post of mine that I had found: link.

I apparently had a cake Kuhna! While I'm very happy about this, I don't actually know where I got it from! Is there a record somewhere that can confirm where we got these from? I apparently don't have any other posts on the board. Without any proof of ownership, am I even allowed to use this pet?

Thanks!
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170
Donate

Re: Look at my Kuhna!

Postby Jaykobell » 05/17/2016 11:42 PM

Hey there, Meesh.

The Cake Kuhna is a free pet; so you don't need to post anywhere to confirm that you own one. (: You can just grab the code and use it right away!

However, if you do get a retired or special pet, you can find all the records in this forum. The Ownership section shows the lists of who owns what, and the trade notes are where you confirm trades/sales.

As for the Cake Kuhna, the whole Kuhna species was revamped in 2014. Here is the new code for the Cake Kuhna:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/Evelon_Pets2/Kuhnas/Original%20Kuhnas/KuhnaCake.png[/img]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Meesh » 05/18/2016 3:19 AM

Oh wow, gosh, now I do feel old! For nostalgia's sake even though I didn't play back then are we allowed to use the old art for old pets?

Thanks for your response!
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/18/2016 9:00 AM

You can use the old art, but if you breed the Kuhna or want to get customs, you can't obtain the old lines. It would defeat the point of a revamp if people had access to the old lines. (: But you're free to put/keep the old lines in your Pen, or signature, or RPing them, etc. That's not a problem.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Meesh » 05/24/2016 2:01 PM

Awesome, thank you again! Okay, one final question and I'll be ready to close this thread.

When I was looking to adotp a new pet, they all came with stats like this:

Where can I find stats like this for my Kuhna? I'm having trouble finding it on the site!

Thanks again!

Figured it all out, so this thread is closed! Thank you!
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Look at my Kuhna! - All Solved! Thanks!

Postby Jaykobell » 05/24/2016 2:14 PM

Kuhnas, if I recall correctly, haven't been added to the website due to the amount of Kuhnas there is. If you're looking for stats for them and the other breedables, you can find them here. :3 This is for the Kuhnas specifically, but if you look under the Pet Stats section under Zoo Pens, you'll see a number of topics labelled accordingly.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate