This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Grab bag? [answered]

Postby Feint » 06/12/2016 11:37 PM

I go offline for obscene amounts of time randomly, and I came back to find last year's birthday delivery in my inbox, already opened (by myself, obscene amounts of time ago).

Problem: I had asked the mod that sent them to me where to redeem the grab bag and never got an answer. I have no idea if I redeemed it or not, but I found the ownership records of the birthday shop and it doesn't look like I did.

So, how do I redeem it? It's a cake slice, but I don't know how to find out that artist's birthdays and what pets were involved with them. Do I just post back on the birthday thread and say hey, I want to eat my cake now, and they give me whatever?

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Re: How do I redeem my grab bag?

Postby Kyrit » 06/12/2016 11:44 PM

I don't see a pm from you in my inbox (though there are a few grab bag redemptions I need to get around to sending out), but it's possible it got devoured my my inbox once upon a time.

The records show your cake slice is from Kreepy, though aside from records the name of the staff member should be in the url. That means you can pm me with your decision of any one pet made by Kreepy from this list of pets.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: How do I redeem my grab bag?

Postby Feint » 06/12/2016 11:47 PM

I don't really expect you to still have a PM from me from a year ago. xD

Thanks for responding! I don't think I'd have ever figured it out, lol.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate