This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Who to ask to check addon?

Postby Feint » 06/17/2016 1:40 AM

I want to use the huntsman's hall to make a custom beetanke, but I'm not fond of the existing elbow on the far side of the bugger, and redrew it on the flat PSD. Who do I ask about whether the edit was too much, etc?

If I can't get the addon approved then I don't want the custom anymore, so I'm really hoping I don't have to make it and then put it through the topic to find out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dnosimcbe7nu ... e.psd?dl=0

edit: lingo

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Re: Is my custom edit acceptable?

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/17/2016 1:50 AM

Would need a mod to confirm, but that sounds like it would be an add-on! Which you can do yourself or get another user to do. I've replaced Lubshi ear-wings with different kinds of ears before and also cut off Lucain ears, so I can't imagine it's that different.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Is my custom edit acceptable?

Postby Feint » 06/17/2016 2:08 AM

My main issue is not knowing who to get said confirmation from. ;3; Kyrit, maybe?

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Who to ask to check addon?

Postby Kyrit » 06/17/2016 7:30 AM

I'm about to hit the road and won't be back for several hours, but just wanted to drop in real quick and say that pming Kreepy or myself would work, though posting here is also completely fine as well. I'm not not at my computer right now, so I can't easily compare it to the usual Beetanke, but it's probably fine if it's just the elbow.

I'll give it a better look when I get home, but it should be fine
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/17/2016 2:30 PM

Ooh! Work or fun times?

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/17/2016 3:15 PM

Oh man, the tablet butchered those contractions this morning. XD Fixed them now that I'm back at an actual keyboard. And it was all for fun. We went luggage/clothing shopping today and did pre-customs stuff since I'm going to Japan with family in July.

Anyways, I pulled up your Beetanke and dropped it on top of a normal one and yeah. That's a pretty minor edit, so it's perfectly fine. It'd be a small extra cost when ordering the custom, but certainly do-able.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/17/2016 4:19 PM

Yaaay!!! Thank you!

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate