This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Confused about new Breeding Rules...

Postby Kittyms » 09/25/2016 4:50 PM

So I am a long-time user, but it has been a very very very long time since I have been on here, and I am loving most of the changes.  However, I can't seem to figure out how the new breeding system works... I browsed the Rules and General Information section and just couldn't find a comprehensive guide, but it sounds like we are now paying with KS? Who do we contact to ask for a breeding room... or do you just start a breeding room? How much KS does it cost to breed different pets? Could someone please explain to me how breeding works now?

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Re: Confused about new Breeding Rules...

Postby Thunder » 09/25/2016 5:29 PM

Hey Kitty, I remember you! : D Welcome back to Evelon!

Basically, how it works now is you get two breeding slots per month. These slots can be used for any breedable species except Diosol (so Kuhna, Lucain, Paragon, and Soveris). You can either use one slot to do a breeding with another person, or both slots to do a breeding by yourself. You can post a room whenever you want, as long as you have enough slots to start it, as well as enough KS to cover the cost.

Once you're in a room, you have to make 25 posts in order to complete the breeding. If you fail to respond to a post within 7 days, you'll fail the room.

After you finish your breeding, all you have to do is wait for your babies to show up in the Nursery. Once they've grown, you and your partner post in the Nursery indicating which ones you want.

I think that covers the basics, but if you're still confused, all the information can be found right here. Hope that helped! : )

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: Confused about new Breeding Rules...

Postby Kittyms » 09/25/2016 6:29 PM

Okay, great, thanks! I really like the sound of the new improved breeding system!

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate