This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Kuhnas?

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/01/2016 12:28 AM

So just a quick question; I noticed that there's a kuhna room that's been done since June 25 and that some ks haven't been subtracted in a while. Will Kuhna rooms have a longer waiting time than before?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Kuhnas?

Postby Kyrit » 11/01/2016 12:52 AM

The one that has been waiting since June is a custom breeding, and those have always had potential to sit for long periods of time since they require more heavy art influence sully. That one in particular is waiting for me to draw the custom markings of one parent, an original pose Kuhna, on the gen base. It's one thing when markings exist on all bases, but custom ones fall under "when there is time", which as a whole Evelon's art staff has not had much of these days.

As for just basic KS subtraction, I don't know since I really only touch the breeding area to work on litters. I'very subtracted ks a few times when Crow has told me she's going to be busy, but I always find some way of screwing up (I think I still have a pm to answer relating to the last time I tried to handle room records even).

I think the past few weeks have been pretty busy for most of the staff though. I can't say for certain since I've been too busy to get in touch with the mods much between work, visiting family, and being sick for over a week now (mostly just a cough, but it leads to headaches from rattling my head around so much), but I know Kreepy picked up another job, so we're both just trying to keep our heads afloat so to say right now.

Sorry for the long winded reply, but yeah. Short answer is i dont have a great answer. xD; Sadly not much communication right now, which is the fate of the holidays
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: Kuhnas?

Postby crow » 11/01/2016 12:58 AM

Now that I'm not basically dying at my job anymore, I've returned to doing the room processing, but until my contract in Korea ends, I'm probably only going to be doing it in a massive batch on the first unless there's a super pressing need for anyone to get it done sooner. P: So those will be done for October when I get off work today.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate