This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Elder Kuhna Breeding

Postby Kitsumi » 11/06/2016 10:54 AM

I had a quick question about breeding Elder Kuhnas with customs. Are you able to breed an Elder with a custom while using an EoF, or will it make the potion void and simply produce the normal wildcard litter of generation kuhnas?

Or, maybe a simpler way of phrasing the question would be: Can you ever get custom babies from a breeding with an Elder Kuhna as one of the parents?

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Re: Elder Kuhna Breeding

Postby Kyrit » 11/06/2016 12:35 PM

I did a little bit of digging to make sure I wasn't giving you the wrong answer, and amusingly enough, it looks like OmniSearch answered the question for you two years ago. XD The answer from here was that you'd still just end up breeding a litter of random Generation Kuhnas.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: Elder Kuhna Breeding

Postby Kitsumi » 11/06/2016 4:59 PM

Oh my gosh, I thought I had asked about it before, but was searching all throughout the help forums without finding it, so I assumed I had never actually asked xD Thank you so much for the answer...let's hope this time I remember it, haha!

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate