This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Wishing Well Limit

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/01/2016 8:50 AM

I noticed that we have a cap on a maximum of 4 wishes per year; does this reset on January 1st every year, or does it reset from the day of the first wish?

Also since it's December, are we allowed to make all 4 wishes in this month and have them count for this year (2016)?

And are we allowed to wish for things for other users, rather than just ourselves?
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Re: Wishing Well Limit

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/01/2016 1:56 PM

It resets with the new calendar year, same way that the yearly limited potions and custom pet tokens reset. So the 1st of January, yes.

You are more than welcome to use all your wishes any time you want, but, remember, not every wish is granted. Having multiple wishes granted in a single month may be somewhat unlikely, but it depends on your exact wishes, which staff desire to grant wishes in that time, and such.

I see nothing wrong with using your wishes to make wishes for someone else, and there are no rules saying you can't, so I'd say it's likely safe to go for it.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: Wishing Well Limit

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/01/2016 3:34 PM

Cheers Toxic, that's very helpful :D
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate