This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Equi Sygriff instead of Scancia?

Postby FrostWynd » 12/05/2016 6:55 PM

I noticed after checking up on things that the records now show I have an Equi Sygriff. Which... doesn't seem to be right. There is a trade I posted earlier for a Scancia Sygriff (from Milllie's free pets thread), and when I went to check that post, the Equi was added on in green text.

So now I'm a little confused... ^^; Why did I get an Equi, instead of a Scancia?

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1692
Donate

Re: Equi Sygriff instead of Scancia?

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/05/2016 8:59 PM

That would be because the Scancia Sygriff is not a Christmas Pet, but the trade note was made in the thread for Christmas pets. It would be recorded as a Special Pet, and would be located in this thread. Additionally, there wasn't a "Scancia Sygriff," listed under Millie's records at all, but there was an Equi Sygriff. Based on those facts, I made the assumption that the pet name was incorrect. (Believe me, it's happened before.) So it was my mistake. I apologize for the confusion.

Although, looking at it now, not a single one of the Scancia Sygriffs have been recorded from when they were given out. I'll correct the records, for both you AND Millie, and look into getting them all properly recorded. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby FrostWynd » 12/05/2016 9:37 PM

Really? I didn't know that when I had posted there. ^^; I thought for sure that they were Christmas pets, since I saw some already recorded in the Christmas ownership records, and they're listed under Christmas pets in the forum obtainable pets records too. (So that's actually kind of confusing now... 'xD )

Still, I'm glad to know what exactly had happened there and get things sorted out, so it's totally fine. Thanks for helping me out! :D

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1692
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/05/2016 10:31 PM

Okay, apparently, I'm blind and I fail. So I'll apologize again.

I somehow missed them in the Christmas records, and I thought they came from Millie's Christmas event. When that was probably the Snow Slynx I was thinking of (at least I think that's it's name, off of the top of my head), since they were both based off of snow leopards.

Just to clarify my jumbled mess: Yes, they're Christmas pets, since they came out of gift boxes. You were absolutely right, and I just kept making mistakes.

Either way, things are all fixed up. You have it recorded under your name now, safe and sound. I apologize for all the trouble.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate