This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Custom Kuhna Revamp Question

Postby Omnisearch » 01/10/2017 11:09 PM

Hey y'all, I have a question about custom Kuhnas! It's a little... weird, and I'd thought about messaging staff in PMs, but then I figured it might be good to have out there, so here I am!

So with the Kuhna revamp, customs especially went from the old lines to the new ones. Add-ons and markings had to be redrawn on the new base. My question is...

See, like.... 2-3 years ago??? I revamped this kiddo:

Into this:

And... well, I just... don't... like his yellow markings honestly?? I honestly didn't like them even back then, but I... I wanted him on the new lines so I kind of got over myself and just... revamped him like that. :'|

My question is... could I... revamp those yellow markings? And re-revamp him?

It kinda reminds me of that time when I'd done leopard spots for a bred custom, but then the mother Kuhna got different ones and the baby was also changed.

So like I'm wondering how this might... work? Because I realize people could basically just get a custom and claim they don't like the way it was revamped and then ask the staff to change things? Y'know.

Why do you assume you're the smartest in the room?
Soon that attitude may be your doom!

. Valiant Acuity Enterprises Inc. . Trades&Business .
Omnisearch
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Keystones: 3475
Donate