This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Quest Master Timestamp

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/01/2017 3:57 AM

I just realised I never edited my Quest Master post to indicate I had completed one of the quests, even though I met the requirements for it a couple of days ago.

I don't want to edit the post now, because I'm worried it will show a timestamp in April and I'd rather not risk being disqualified for something like this.

Will it be ok even though it's not marked as complete in my post?
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Re: Quest Master Timestamp

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/01/2017 6:17 AM

Looking at your post, there doesn't seem to be anything missing, so I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to. I'm making assumptions here, and guessing that you're concerned that you didn't include a "completed," stamp next to the roleplay, perhaps? If that's the case, it's not necessary. As long as there is a link to the roleplay, and the requirements for it are fulfilled, then you're fine.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/01/2017 2:36 PM

Cheers Toxic; it seems that something went wonky with my PC and it was displaying the post as it was without being edited to say 'Done'. Many thanks!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/01/2017 2:42 PM

Ah, I see.

For future reference, you may also link your roleplays when you start them, even if they are not yet complete when you link them. I check the roleplays once the month is over and, if they meet the requirements at that time, you get the reward. If they are linked, and they don't meet the requirements, then nothing is awarded for it.

Doing that, hopefully, you'll be able to avoid any future, potential accidents. This time things worked out, but it could be a preventative measure, so I figured I would mention it. c:

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/01/2017 3:11 PM

Cheers Toxic; I'll definitely be keeping it mind from now on :)

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate