This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Custom order?

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/01/2017 1:38 AM

Heyo!

I haven't posted in a while but I check up every once in a blue moon. I was wondering; I made a custom order a looooong time ago (back when they were open in Jan or something not sure the date) and I was wondering if those would be sent out by chance? I ask only because that was paid for in RL $ and I need to account for why I spent it. So far it's just money floating in space. =/

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Custom order?

Postby Kyrit » 08/01/2017 3:34 AM

I know Baal's been recently trying to catch up on orders, though it's going a bit slow since she's got a good few games she's been working with the development of. I'll shot this her way though, just so she knows someone was asking about customs.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 08/02/2017 4:01 AM

Hello lovely!

I'm so sorry about the wait, I know it's been a loooong time and I'm definitely feeling guilty for it. Please know that I am still working on them and the modmins have been helping me out with the work as well. (I have this horrible thing where I want to do ALL the orders and release them ALL at once, but I really should just start handing them out as I complete them).

As always, I'm definitely going to be compensating all your patience, and I've got a special thing waiting for everyone as well to hopefully make some of that wait worth it. c: <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby Mojave » 08/02/2017 6:51 PM

Thanks for the update, Baal! C: -starts gettijg excited for her Dramatical Murder boys-
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate