This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Breeding rule query

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/13/2018 3:45 PM

Hi there,

I know it's been... quite a while since I've been on, but I've been catching up on the posts I've missed and I noticed there's a new rule in the Breeding Info thread:

Kyrit wrote:We're added a new rule to the breeding area that will allow us to prevent litters from sitting in the nursery for years and years. While we don't think it'll come up very often, here it is so you guys can familiarize yourselves!

4. If a litter remains unclaimed for a total of 365 days, staff will take it in to their hands to ensure the litter finds a home. If only one person was involved in the breeding, the litter will automatically be delivered. If two users were involved in the breeding, the litter will be delivered to whichever user has been active (has posted somewhere) within a month prior to the litter being sent out. If neither user is currently active, the litter will be delivered to the Adoption Agency, forfeited by the inactive users.

While I think that's a great idea, I'd like to ask if the mods would consider my situation, as I have pups which come under this rule.

This rule was posted in the thread on the 17th of February this year, and specifically states that the litter will be sent out to the person who was active within the last month of the litter being sent out.

This post is date stamped as having been posted on the 5th of February this year; it is to my knowledge my most recent post, and falls within the month before the rule came into place. I do not have a PM containing these pups, but can provide proof of three unread PMs in my outbox to my breeding partner. I also posted my half of the claim in the breeding center on the 8th of August last year, after discussing it via Pms with my breeding partner when they briefly returned to Evelon.

I see that the litter was picked up for the Adoption Agency on the 2nd of September this year and one of them has already been purchased by Zapdragon. I would like to ask whether it could be considered for me to receive the remaining two, as I had posted my half of the claim and was active up until a couple of weeks before the rule came into place? If not, I understand that I have been away for some time - it's just a shame that I waited for so long only to be away during the time it would have mattered!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Re: Breeding rule query

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/27/2018 8:40 PM

Just a quick bump since it's been a little bit since I posted this; I know I was away and I completely understand if the answer's no, but I'd be grateful for a reply just to close the matter.

I've posted in the Adoption Agency and sent the KS to the Marketplace anyway, just in case, because I do want these pups despite having been away - would someone be able to confirm that I'm able to adopt them this way even though I'm one of the users that forfeited them?
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/27/2018 8:43 PM

Sorry for the slow reply! I apparently asked the rest of the staff for a verdict back on the 17th and forgot about it in the rest of our chatter (and proceeded to ask again and crow recalled I had asked already, oops). No one was against giving the two that hadn't been adopted yet to you, so I'll get that processed when I get home from work and get your pets sent over and send you back your ks
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/27/2018 9:04 PM

Thank you so much Kyrit, and all the staff members - I am so very grateful for your kindness, and I can guarentee it won't happen again!

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate