This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

Image Codes - Forum Available Pets With Add-Ons

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/09/2018 2:48 PM

I realise this is a busy season, and I hope I'm not bothering anyone, but I'd be grateful for some help regarding the new image codes.

I posted requesting my image codes a while back, but I didn't receive anything by email - thanks to Toxic's advice on one of the other help posts, I was able to reverse engineer pretty much all of my seasonal/retired codes, and I pulled my breedables and customs from their ownership lists, but I still have three forum-available pets which have addons that I haven't been able to manage.

Would it be possible for someone to send me their codes please? I've been following the new code pattern for someone's rollaby that has a leather jacket (apologies, the owner's name escapes me) but I'm not sure if the problem lies with how my username is used for the codes or if it's because two of my pets are old void talis and the third is an original cake kuhna - I just can't seem to get the code right.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Re: Image Codes - Forum Available Pets With Add-Ons

Postby Kyrit » 01/18/2019 8:03 PM

Sorry, that's my bad! I've been meaning to get to the last few posts in that thread and kept forgetting when I had the time. I'll get those sent over to you shortly.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate