This board is for any questions you may need answered. Please make sure to read the rules first, just so you don't end up asking something that's plainly stated. =3

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Help!

EDIT: new question, please help

Postby haydn phoenix » 02/24/2008 11:28 PM

How long is the war supposed to last?

Another question, are the admins in the process of anything to come *after* the war, another plot-line? Because I'm mad that I can't join the war, since I just joined the site, I can't wait for the next plotline...

EDIT: Could someone please take a look at my Zoo Pen, here and make sure I haven't done anything illegal to my pets? I have all their information that I have for them here, and I just want to make sure I'm not going to get into too much trouble...
haydn phoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/25/2008 12:16 AM

Baal and Kodai are working their best to type up things and get toward the end of this war. They do have other things to do though.

I believe Kodai has hinted at another plotline, but I'm not sure how long before anything becomes of that. And you can still join the war if you can manage to bug a badge from the marketplace.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Solita » 02/25/2008 1:33 AM

'Bout a year ago, Baal was saying there was gonna be . . . . something else happening after the war, but I'm not sure if she meant for it to be a plotline, or just . . . . . . .

:P

(She might have forgotten about it by now, I dunno! Let me PM her this thread and we'll see what she says.)
Solita
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/25/2008 2:12 AM

Ah, the ending of the war is undefinite, since there's alot of stuff getting in the way of plot development and whatnot. x3; Ah, and there's a way to join it still, you just gotta head over to the Marketplace, as Draiz said. ;)

As for more plots to come, of course there will be! Even now, things are brewing for new plots and whatnot. :3 So don't fear. I'm trying my hardest to make Evelon the least bit interesting everyday. @w@

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby haydn phoenix » 02/25/2008 2:43 PM

I had one more question, more of a favor... read the first post to hear it :)
haydn phoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Solita » 02/25/2008 4:48 PM

The only things I suggest are that you disable smilies in your posts (they have the unfortunate ability of messing with your stats) and that you actually put the Aqua Cavallion in your pen and not a picture, so that if it ever retires, you can say you own it (and don't put a / between the species and the color, please). Other than that, you're good!

EDIT: Though, if you're worried about Stats, you might wanna get someone else to check that. I'm no good with those things, lol.
Solita
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2
Donate

Postby haydn phoenix » 02/25/2008 6:27 PM

Solita wrote:The only things I suggest are that you disable smilies in your posts (they have the unfortunate ability of messing with your stats) and that you actually put the Aqua Cavallion in your pen and not a picture, so that if it ever retires, you can say you own it (and don't put a / between the species and the color, please). Other than that, you're good!

EDIT: Though, if you're worried about Stats, you might wanna get someone else to check that. I'm no good with those things, lol.

Thank you, you've helped a lot. I took your advice so far :)

But, I really was wanting to make sure my stats/abilities are good so far... So... anyone good at that?
haydn phoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/25/2008 7:03 PM

You might want to organize your stats so you know which ones are Passive and which ones are Battle. If you do manage to snag a war badge, it'll be easier for you to get around your traits.

As for stats... well, I'd say they're okay. Although, you might want to put their base stats as the original format they're given in (in the Pet Stats thread) and then add the stats as they come.

Example:

"Loyalty: 13 (10+2+1)"

So on so forth.

Of course, those are just advice, you're free to take 'em or leave 'em. =3 I'd personally find it confusing to have the stat listed as "Loyalty (+10)", but if you can get around with that method, then I don't think you'd get in trouble, so long as you don't cheat and whatnot. =3
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby haydn phoenix » 02/25/2008 9:21 PM

Shrewdberry wrote:You might want to organize your stats so you know which ones are Passive and which ones are Battle. If you do manage to snag a war badge, it'll be easier for you to get around your traits.

As for stats... well, I'd say they're okay. Although, you might want to put their base stats as the original format they're given in (in the Pet Stats thread) and then add the stats as they come.

Example:

"Loyalty: 13 (10+2+1)"

So on so forth.

Of course, those are just advice, you're free to take 'em or leave 'em. =3 I'd personally find it confusing to have the stat listed as "Loyalty (+10)", but if you can get around with that method, then I don't think you'd get in trouble, so long as you don't cheat and whatnot. =3

I was in the process of seperating passive and battle traits... I got sidetracked. Lol. That's a good idea about the stats...

I have the posts, so I can keep track of when my pet levels... but that would make things more organized. Thank you!

If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to let me hear 'em :)
haydn phoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tick-Tock » 02/26/2008 1:27 AM

Looks fine to me. We're not really strict about little rules like that, the most that would happen is that someone would PM you and tell you to change something.
and the DJ mixes them all, and the music rhymes but it crawls
and the music comes from hydrogen bombs

Once you get locked into a serious music collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Tick-Tock
DO THE ASTRAL PLANE
DO THE ASTRAL PLANE
Pets | Items
Keystones: 219
Donate