A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

When Death and Science Meet [P:Jobie&I][M:L,V,G]

Postby Kylo » 01/02/2012 11:42 PM

Hojo shuffled out the door of his labs and scowled at the bright light of the sun. He had not been out a long time and had grown used to the artifical light. Grumbling to himself he shuffled into the streets and began to look about at the people that surrounded him. He had to be careful in his selection of his next subject. It would not do to select a fellow scientist. They were often, if not always, missed and someone would come searching for them.

He sat down on metal chair outside a coffe shop and stretched his wounded leg. He still could not walk right after one of his creations had gotten to him. He scowled when the shop owner came up to him and asked him if he was a customer. Then man quickly fled and Hojo cackled softly to himself. He loved how he could strike fear into others with a smile scowl.

He sat there for a long while before spotting an unusual women she gave off this dark aura and seemed to be very physicall fit. He stood up and shuffled towards her. Maybe today was his lucky day. She was eprfect for his next test and if he could lure her to his labs thn he'd be certain to have a grand old time.

"Hello there miss," he said his voice slick and oily. "My name is Dr. Hojo. I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in a study of mine. I can pay you to compensate for your time and efforts." He held out his hand and smiled at her.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: When Death and Science Meet [P:Jobie&I][M:L,V,G]

Postby jobiehanna » 01/02/2012 11:55 PM

The seemingly young woman was walking among the commoners in search of her next victim. But as she looked, she noticed that most people were healthy and not many elders were out who were in need of a heart attack. She sighed inwardly, her cool, calculating gaze sweeping over the area. There were so many people, yet no once was ready for the touch of death quite yet. This was going to be a long day.

Hela glanced up at the sun up in the sky. It was so very bright and warm on this day. She had ditched her regular heavy, concealing clothing for something lighter, which consisted of tight black jeans and a blood red t-shirt. Her jet black curly hair hung down to the middle of her back as usual. She needed to blend in with the commoners, after all.

She was just observing a pair of humans who seemed to be quarreling when her attention was torn away by a man. She cursed inwardly and spun to greet him. She shook his head quickly, offering a friendly smile. "I'm Hela. And, a study, you say?" She tilted her head slightly, feigning interest. She studied the man, deciding whether he was worth her time or not. He seemed like he had already had a battle with death or two with the way he shuffled like he did when he walked. "Well, doctor, I'm kind of busy right now," she said after a few seconds of observing.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/03/2012 12:32 AM

"Oh. With what may I ask?" He pushed his glasses up his face and faught to keep the scowl off his face. He needed her and would rather not have to drug her in public and drag her off. It was always easier if the person came willing. He forced a smile to his face and appeared to be interested in what her response would be.

(Sorry for short post.)

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/03/2012 1:01 AM

"Oh, you know, stuff," she said vaguely as she twirled a strand of hair in her fingers. Hela sure wasn't going to tell this man what she was up to. He'd probably think her crazy and send her to the looney bin. She shrugged and released her hair. She smiled smugly, "It's not really your business anyway," she said crisply.

It was kind of freaky how this man was inquiring about what she was doing. It was odd, really. She really wished she could get away from this man quickly and quietly to get back to business. There was sure to be someone here who needed her assistance in their journey.

((It's all good. :3))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/03/2012 12:51 PM

Hojo scowled and glaredat the women. Who was she to act like that towards him. He was one of the greatest scientists to have ever lived. Of course he had to be more hush hush here due to the compitition but still!

He casually reached into his lab coat pocket and quick as a snake striking roughly shoved a needle into the women's arm. "I don't take kindly to impolite women. You should respect your elders you know." He smiled as the drugs took effect and soon she would be unconscience. Then all he'd have to do is drag her off to his labs. He may look weak but he had still had strength about him.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/03/2012 1:47 PM

"What do you think you're doing?!" Exclaimed Hela when Hojo stabbed her with the needle. "You have no idea who you're dealing with!" She whispered the words venomously as she spoke so as not to alert the commoners. What if someone saw this? And he thought he was her elder? She scoffed at the thought. He had on idea how old she actually was.

But as she stood there she began to feel the effects of the injection taking place. This madman had drugged her! Her thoughts became slurred and she felt herself slumping to the floor, unable to stop herself. The world grew dark, and her last thoughts included how she was going to kill the man when she came to.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/03/2012 6:19 PM

Hojo quickly grabbed the women before she could hit the ground. A passerby came over to ask what had happened and he calmly explained to her that his 'friend' just merely had a feinting spell and soon would wake up. He hoisted her up over his shoulder and went back to his labs and an eerily calm smile on his face. He did not fear the women's threats. He himself had created death incarnate and a women was of no threat to him in his mind.

he chuckled softly as he waited for the women to wake. Her arms and legs were bound to the table by leather and metal restraints. He had learned long ago to use metal retsraints as the especialy strong creations of his had easily broken through the leather ones. Though he doubted this women could do so, it never hurt to be overly cautious.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/03/2012 6:55 PM

Hela awoke slowly and drearily. The world came into focus a little bit at a time, but the first thing she noticed was that she was no longer in the sun light she had been in moments ago. Her bright blue eyes looked around the room, noticing the man standing watch over her. It was that doctor guy! Her blood boiled at the thought.

She tried moving her arms and legs but to no avail. She lifted her head and noticed her limbs were bound my leather and metal straps. She cursed under her breath and pulled her arms up, trying to at least break the leather. She heard it tear, but it didn't fully break. She spat at the doctor, "Release me, fool," she hissed darkly.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/03/2012 7:25 PM

Hojo merely smiled at her struggles and sat down on a chair next to her. "Now now I can't be doing that. If I release you then I will have no test subject." He cackled and lazily pulled on a pair of surgical gloves. "Now would you rather be awake and screaming, or out cold and risk dying from an overdose of anesthesia? I could never quite get the dosage right." He grinned and without waiting for a response decided to keep her awake. "You know what I think I'll keep you awake. It's far more entertaining for me."

He picked up a pair of scissors and began to cut off her shirt. "I've thought of identity for you. I'll call you C121. I think it fits you well. Alright now that fabric is out of the way I'll be able to cut." He quickly remove what was left of the shirt and tossed it aside.

With a smile he picked up a scapel. "Oh I don't disinfect my projects, I hope you don't mind." He placed the scapel at the top of her rib cage and slowly dragged it downward with a steady hand.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/03/2012 7:43 PM

Hela listened to Hojo's chatter all the while trying to come up with a way of escape. It seemed a lowly thing to do, escaping like a common criminal, but it was her only choice as of now. She cringed as he removed her shirt and spat at him again. "You will not address my as a number," she said angrily. Who did this man think he was? "For I am Hela, as I've told you." She glared at him, her spirit not diminished.

She seethed as he finished cutting apart her shirt. It was one of the few she had found in this retched universe that fit her right, but she didn't comment. No, that would make her seem weak. As he raised the scalpel, Hela's eyes widened. "Don't you dare," she hissed angrily. But he did. He put the cold scalpel to her skin and she jumped at the coolness of it's touch.

What was this 'doctor's' intentions? Was he really a doctor? There was no way in hell he was in her opinion. Doctor's didn't do this to people, but then again, there were more twisted minds out there than this man's. But as the tool cut threw her flesh, it began healing. Well, not quite that fast, but by the time he got to the bottom the top was closed completely. Hela smirked and pulled at her binding again. This time the leather of her one wrist broke free, but the metal was still there. If she could work up enough strength she could get out.

"Fool," she spat at the man. "You have no idea who you're dealing with." She repeated the words or earlier, maybe they would finally sink in to this thick man's skull.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/03/2012 7:59 PM

"If you are suggesting you are anythingbut human then I already guessed at that." He scowled at the closed wound and put the scapel down to pick up a syringe. "You remind me of one of my previous subjects. He was my greatest creation. One could even call him a 'god'." He smirked at the memory and then looked back at his subject.

"You may be of celestial decent judging by your healing ability. I highly doubt you are anything else, unless you are the work of my competitor. Though I highly doubt that." He picked up a vial that glowed feintly blue and stuck the syringe in it pulling out a large amount of the liquid inside. "This should help you relax abit and slow down that healing of yours. Hopefully you wont have a negitive reaction to it." He slid the needle into a vein on her arm and pushed down on the plunger.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/03/2012 8:12 PM

"I am more than a created god," she spat at the man as she continued to try to wrestle from her binds. She really wished it was this man's time to go, but it wasn't. That didn't mean she couldn't cause his 'operation' to go a muck. If only he wasn't so fast and precise about everything he did.

Hela felt the strange glowing liquid entering her veins and fought even harder at releasing herself before the, whatever it was, could take effect. She managed another leather strap to break, this one on her ankle, but that was it before she felt her muscles relax and her mind as well. She hissed at the man and spat once more. "You vile creature," she said maliciously. She fought to keep the effects from her mind, and it was working. But her body would've cooperate any longer. She hoped it would wear off soon. She didn't like this at all.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/03/2012 8:45 PM

"There. Nice and sedated. Your mind should still be working fine and you should stay conscience." He smiled and picked up the scapel again. "Now lets try this again. Hopefully you won't heal so quickly." He cut her again and chuckled as he pulled back her flesh carefully. He held open her chest cavity with one hand as he reached for a small microchip. "Now I have to put this where you wont take it off." He reached back inside her and carefully laid the chip on her stomach. Screwing his face up in concentration he grabbed a needle and thrad and began to sew it in place. "There. Nice and snug where you can't get to it."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/03/2012 10:56 PM

Hela grimaced as Hojo pulled her skin away from her body. It was not natural what he was doing, not at all. What had happened to humans over the years? She was used to gore, but this was just... weird. But she couldn't stop him, she couldn't move anything, save for her lips, but only slightly.

She couldn't tell what he was doing inside her, she could feel a needle and thread, but didn't know what he was sewing or where. "What is it? Where are you putting it?" The words came out in a low murmur and slightly slurred do to her ability to barely move her muscles. She wished she could fight him off somehow, but her only hope was that her body would destroy the thing when it realized it was foreign.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/04/2012 5:28 PM

"That is for me to know and you to find out." He cackled and began to sew her back up. "So C121 how do you feel now? Are you dizzy or light headed?" He grabbed a sheet and threw it over her not wanting to look any longer. He removed his gloves and picked up a pad of paper and a pen. "Please tell me everything you are feelign right now C121."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer