Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Nudi

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:22 AM

Bred (Jaxar x Aubrai) - No Restrictions
Celestial, Chaos, Subtle Belly
Nudi
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2361
Donate

Zoraya

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:23 AM

Bred (Matt x Kinzie) - No Restrictions
Vines, Celestial, Hidden Sambava (visible on tail faintly)
Zorya
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Zeshra

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:23 AM

Zeshra - Bred (Atreyu x Ariabella) - No Restrictions
Ancient, Banded, Mystwalker

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Aldrich

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:24 AM

Bred [Zaith x Fallon]
Aldrich
Ancient, Body Bar, Subtle Lizard Legs

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Solera

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:24 AM

Solera - Bred [Charlise x Nyxia]
Chaos, Spotted, Tail Band

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Rhia

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:25 AM

Rhia - Bred [Utaka x Esmara]
Mystwalker, Predator

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Coran

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:28 AM

.:Coran:.
   |Core-an|
   Male; Female Only
   [Draculi/Cobalt]
   Lineage: Unknown; adopted by X
Character Images: Humanoid
A quiet Draculi found as a baby on the steps of his adoptive family in the Holy City of Aldrecht. Prefers to keep to himself and shies away from contact with strangers, but enjoys spending time quietly with his adopted siblings, and is loyal to his adoptive parents.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Zephyr

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:31 AM

[Temple]
.: Zephyr :.
|Zeh-feer|
-Draculi; Male-
{Lineage - Unknown}
Human Form: Candybar Doll Maker

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Gamble

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:51 AM

Common Sabbit

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Benny

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 9:57 AM

[Albino]
.: Benny :.
|Ben-nee|
-Sparquill; Male-
{Lineage - Unknown}

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Janus Thimbleton

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 10:06 AM

Image [Common]

Janus Thimbleton - a respectable, well-mannered, likeable old coot, though only to those who know him well. To all others he may seem a little gruff, with a bit of a stoneface, but he has a soft spot for poetry and children.

Having grown up in an impoverished, but loving household, Janus left to seek his fortune in the big wide world, becoming first an adventurer, and later a soldier for hire. He explored throughout Evelon, and is well-known for his discoveries regarding the various flora and fauna of the land; particularly his discovery of the plant named after him: Aesipofilacus Janusiae. Now in his middle years, Janus is

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Freely Available - A

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 10:37 AM

A

Albie

A carnivorous canine species, the Albie can be found in cool, high-altitude habitats, including The Tuun and Fe'gan mountain ranges. Albie are social creatures of which packs are lead by a single male. The heavy set of horns characteristic to the Albie are sported by both males and females, and are used for territorial dominance, hunting, and courtship purposes. They prey upon smaller herbivorous mammals and will use their horns to inflict trauma to unsuspecting prey.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3] ~ [Blood x3]
ImageImageImage
[Candy x3] ~ [Chaos x3] ~ [Cobalt x3]
ImageImageImage
[Concept x3] ~ [Cursed x3] ~ [Glacial x3]
ImageImageImage
[Graffiti x3] ~ [Imperial x3] ~ [Noel x3]
ImageImageImage
[Organic x3] ~ [Purine x2 - 1 Used - Alice] ~ [Temple x3]

Anala

The Anala is a terrestrial creature that requires plenty of food and rest. In that, the Anala is almost feline. An average of 12 hours a day is spent sleeping to conserve energy, considering its source of food provides little. The long, sticky tongue allows the Anala to probe into entrances of insect nests, allowing it to capture many at a time.

[Common x3]

Aries

Aries are nocturnal herbivores who travel in herds that are usually familial. The strongest individual operates as the leader of the flock. When threatened, they are aggressive and will charge with horns that can weigh up to 25 lb (11 kg). The fibers of their unique pelt can change constantly to emulate the celestial bodies and sky; this provides camouflage against nocturnal predators. They are an endangered species that are hunted for their pelts for profit and religious reasons.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3] ~ [Blaze x3]
ImageImageImage
[Candy x3] ~ [Cobalt x3] ~ [Cursed x3]
ImageImageImage
[Hollow x3] ~ [Jewel x3] ~ [Organic x3]
ImageImageImage
[Plush x3] ~ [Saffron x3] ~ [Venom x3]
[Wood x3]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Freely Available - B

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 10:42 AM

B

Banatoyle

With a highly specialized form of disguise, the easiest way to test whether or not a bunch of bananas is actually a bunch of Banatoyles is to whistle. Their long curved skull contains hollow pockets with a fairly complex valve system, allowing the Banatoyle to produce large range of sounds, which they use to communicate, find mates, and warn off predators. Banatoyles travel in family groups called “bunches”.

[Colour x3] ~ [Colour x3] ~ [Colour x3]

Batti

Though the Batti is a species of bat, they live quite differently from many of their cousins. Their usual form of locomotion is flight, but many seem to prefer walking upright on their legs without any help from their wings. Their sense of sight is well adapted for hunting during any hour of the day or night. It appears that they do not use echolocation like many other bats, but their auditory perception is second to none; this may explain their deep love of music.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3] ~ [Blaze x3]
ImageImageImage
[Blood x3] ~ [Chaos x2 - 1 Used - Drake van Gelsing] ~ [Cobalt x3]
ImageImageImage
[Concept x3] ~ [Glacial x2 - 1 Used - Crax] ~ [Hollow x3]
ImageImageImage
[Jewel x3] ~ [Organic x3] ~ [Purine x3]
ImageImage
[Saffron x3] ~ [Venom x3]

Battleheart

A formidable species that constantly feuds with the Hollowhearts, Battlehearts are a highly aggressive draconian species that live in large, loose clans. They hold immense territories and will ruthlessly drive out neighboring clans as these areas expand; fights often involve the destruction of enemy offspring, the stealing of food, or outright slaughter. They are carnivorous and have even been known to prey upon humans, as they are able to take human shape and lure unsuspecting men to their doom.

ImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3]
ImageImage
[Blaze x3] ~ [Glacial x3]
ImageImage
[Hollow x3] ~ [Organic x3]
ImageImage
[Plush x3] ~ [Void x3]
[Wood x3]

Beetanke

A hardy and independent species, male and female Beetankes alike are born to battle. They possess an innate sense of judgement in combat and their thick, chitinous armor is as hard as steel. Hardened blades on their forearms are used for both sparring and catching prey, and are sharpened regularly on rocks or trees. They communicate between their species by touching antennae and will honor those they challenge. Their opaque wings which allow flight are tucked beneath their outer shells for protection.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3] ~ [Battlefield x3]
ImageImageImage
[Blaze x3] ~ [Blood x3] ~ [Blossom x3]
ImageImageImage
[Candy x3] ~ [Chaos x3] ~ [Glacial x3]
ImageImageImage
[Hollow x3] ~ [Prismatic x3] ~ [Saffron x3]
[Void x3]

Bleeder

Bleeders are corporeal, reptilian spirits that materialize from the tears shed by unrequited love or a spurned love. Bleeders are parasitic and feed off of the negative emotions of their creator. Blood continuously leaks from cracks in the heart-shaped skull plate but does not seem to affect the creature's health in any way. They are regarded as a curse and can only be vanquished once their creator finds true love.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3] ~ [Chaos x3]
ImageImage
[Plush x3] ~ [Void x3]

Bruma

Bruma are ursine piscivores that can be found worldwide in many types of environments, all of which include large bodies of water such as seas, lakes, and rivers. These predators are nocturnal, using the maneuverable rod and glowing lure on their heads to capture prey; they also use these lights as long distance communication displays similar to Morse code. During harsh winters, Bruma will go into hibernation that lasts months, living on prepared stores of body fat.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Candy x3] ~ [Cobalt x3]
ImageImageImage
[Cursed x3] ~ [Dominion x3] ~ [Glacial x3]
ImageImageImage
[Jewel x3] ~ [Noel x3] ~ [Plush x3]
[Wood x3]

Bubble Spirit

A spirit which lives inside a bubble filled with water. It spends its days playing in the water, having the ability to create more bubbles and to manipulate water. They are whimsical creatures, light enough to float on calm winds, used as their main source of transportation. The spirit inside the bubble will die if the bubble is burst, though the bubble itself is made of a thick membrane instead of a liquid. They prefer to live near rivers and ponds, but will stay away from most foliage.

[Common x3]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Freely Available - C

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 10:55 AM

C

Carpetfang

Carpetfangs are one of Evelon’s largest species of snake and can grow up to lengths of up to 44 ft (13.5 m). Much of this length is usually hidden in complex tunnels underground where they will wait to ambush prey that wanders near the entrance. Venom produced by the Carpetfang possesses an acidic quality that can melt through solid metal, and as such they must devour their victims shortly after striking. Their tough scales are sought after and crafted into tools and jewelry.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Cobalt x3] ~ [Cursed x3]
ImageImageImage
[Organic x3] ~ [Saffron x3] ~ [Venom x3]
ImageImage
[Void x3] ~ [Voltage x3]

Cavallion

A herd animal by nature, Cavallions live in herds that can travel hundreds of miles each week on the plains of Evelon. These equine are fleet of foot, with even the foals capable of keeping up with the heard at a speeds of up to 137km/h (85mph). They are highly sociable creatures with a complex understanding of weather patterns, knowing when to travel and when to rest until storms pass. The unique square patterns on their coats speak of age, each individual acquiring more as they grow older.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3] ~ [Battlefield x3]
ImageImageImage
[Blaze x3] ~ [Blossom x3] ~ [Glacial x3]
ImageImageImage
[Purine x3] ~ [Temple x3] ~ [Void x3]

Chernobyl

The Chernobyl are chimerical creatures composed of chemicals and toxic evil. They prowl through Evelon with intentions of bringing about chemical disasters and destruction. Their blood consists of hazardous chemicals and are thought to have provided the basic ingredient for early chemical warfare. Those who seek out these creatures, whether to see or to study them, never return from their journey. Little is known about the Chernobyl, as many refuse to risk their lives to research them.

[Common x3]

Chimerantula

The Chimerantula is solely predatory and utilizes many evolutionary features to capture prey much larger than itself. Living mostly in forested areas, this large insect can navigate easily through trees and wooded areas with its six legs in order to find a suitable spot to hunt. It will spin a massive threshold of sticky webbing that coats the ground, snaring unwary prey. It will devour almost any live prey, using a specialized acid to liquefy its victims, holding them with scythe-like arms.

ImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3]
ImageImage
[Blaze x3] ~ [Blossom x3]
ImageImage
[Chaos x3] ~ [Cobalt x3]
ImageImage
[Hollow x3] ~ [Noel x3]
ImageImage
[Organic x3] ~ [Plush x3]
ImageImage
[Venom x3] ~ [Wood x3]

Chombones

The Chombones has a uniquely developed skeletal structure in which its skull and parts of its rib cage are exposed externally. The skull is powered by multiple sets of thick muscle, and it is capable of a bite that can cut through steel and crush stone. This small feline-like animal usually hunts in packs that ambush much larger prey and latch onto their flesh, taking away small bites that, in large numbers, will decimate the victim within minutes.

[Common x3]

Choopa

In the early 1800s, Choopas were hunted to near extinction since their main prey, Yingshee were a vital source of food for the Baian region of Barakka. Since their return, they are regarded by some Barakkan cultures as spirits of the 'Dead World' and as symbols of perseverance. Possessing high levels of energy, Choopas live in nomadic groups that can travel nearly 50 miles (80.4 km) a day. Their horns are sought after and ground into powders that are believed to improve health and vitality.

ImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Blaze x3]
ImageImage
[Blossom x3] ~ [Cobalt x3]
ImageImage
[Glacial x3] ~ [Hollow x3]
ImageImage
[Jewel x3] ~ [Purine x3]
[Void x3]

Cuniflare

Believed to bring great fortune, the Cuniflare are small graminivores that can be found mainly in grasslands, meadows, deserts, and heavily wooded areas. They prefer to rest in cool, shaded spaces as their body temperatures can raise over 212°F (99.98°C) if overly active. This intense heat is generated as a defense mechanism to deter predators from touching them, while Cuniflares can easily withstand such extreme internal temperatures.

ImageImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Blossom x3] ~ [Candy x3]
ImageImageImage
[Imperial x3] ~ [Jewel x3] ~ [Plush x3]
ImageImageImage
[Purine x3] ~ [Saffron x3] ~ [Venom x3]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Freely Available - D

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/21/2018 11:13 AM

D

Draculi

Draculi are nocturnal, predatory felines that will stalk and hunt vermin, fish, or mammals of smaller or equal size to itself. They will completely drain their victims of blood to feed rather than consuming their flesh. Large webbed wings allow for extensive flight, allowing them to scan landscapes for unsuspecting prey. Due to their vampiric lifestyle, they are iconic animals for Evelon’s Halloween celebrations.

ImageImage
[Common x3] ~ [Aqua x3]
ImageImage
[Blaze x3] ~ [Chaos x2 - 1 Used - Timothy]
ImageImage
[Cobalt x2 - 1 Used - Coran] ~ [Concept x3]
ImageImage
[Glacial x3] ~ [Imperial x3]
ImageImage
[Jewel x3] ~ [Noel x3]
ImageImage
[Organic x3] ~ [Plush x3]
Image ~ Image
[Saffron x3][Temple x2 - 1 Used - Zephyr]
[Venom x3]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext