Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Re: Toxicity Cavern

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/19/2012 11:55 PM

- Boss -

Level: 1
Offense: 10
Defense: 5
Precision: 5
Endurance: 13
Speed: 5
Fame: 7
Element:
Diet: [Omnivore]
Personality Traits: [Adaptable] [Animalistic Nature] [Blunt] [Brawler] [Change of Heart] [Charismatic] [Dominant] [Fearless] [Focused] [For the Cause] [Gold-Hearted Jerk] [Hard-Headed] [Intellectual] [Loyal] [Malevolent] [Masochistic] [Opinionated] [Perceptive] [Rude] [Smooth Talker] [Workaholic]
Social Traits: [Corporate Casual] [Criminal] [Defender] [Independent] [Leader] [Strategist] [Weapon Expert]
Physical Traits: [Corrective Vision] [Dash] [Evasive] [Human Form] [Human Speech] [Leaper] [Pain Resistant]
Acclimation Traits: [City Dweller]
Healing Traits:
Magic Traits:
Battle Traits: [Miasma] [Stubborn Ferocity] [--] [--] [--] [--] [--]

Full Name: Boss.
Pronunciation: Boss.
Other Names: None.
Meanings: One who makes decisions or exercises authority; to be or act as a supervisor or controlling element; a professional politician who controls a party or a political machine; excellent; outstanding.
Species: Grim Paragon.
Alternate Species: None.
Forms: Human and Quad.
Elected Age: Twenty-six.
Blood Type: A Negative.
Birth Blood: None.
Orientation: Unknown.
Lifemate: None.
Offspring: None.

Faction:
Boss

Associations:
Shaundi, Kinzie, Viola, Matt, Oleg

Tidbits:
+ Based off of my self made character from Saints Row: The Third.
+ Though she is of Chinese decent, she speaks with a Hispanic accent.

Associated Songs:
None.

Artistic Displays:
Headshot : Fully Body Human

Though she may be the leader of a remarkably well-off and powerful gang, it was Boss' past, which left much to be desired, that dictated her life and lead her to where she stands now. Her family was poor, poorer than dirt, and she was raised in the ghettos with absolutely no hope for a bright future. In order to survive her teenage years when her parents couldn't provide for her, before she was known as Boss, she joined a violent gang which taught her how to be reckless and ruthless when it came to getting what she wanted. Boss excelled in fighting, not batting an eyelash at shooting someone or bludgeoning them to death with a bat. With such a heartless view on the world, and many results because of it, she scaled the ladders within the gang's hierarchy faster than anyone could have anticipated.

Remarkably, though, the young woman eventually experienced a change of heart. After watching so many members, so many friends, die to the recklessness of their ways and their boss' orders, Boss challenged their leader for their position of power. She over-through their boss and took the position for herself, revolutionizing the gang and how they operated. Rather than fighting reckless brawls in the streets with rival gangs and holding up corner shops, Boss' main focus is business operations. Many big business are, in fact, owned by Boss and her gang, operated skillfully from the shadows. At all costs, she avoids pointless bloodshed, but that isn't to say she wont kill if it means ensuring the well-being of herself and her gang. She is endlessly loyal to her members, willing to raise hell for them or put herself on the stake to protect them.

The only two that know Boss' real name are Shaundi, who is the last member of the gang from before Boss' take over, and Kinzie, the hacker extraordinaire. Even so, they both respect her enough not to breathe her given name and all other members respect her enough to not question her enigmatic behavior. Boss provides for them, guides them, and they are loyal to her, despite her often harsh exterior. With her calculating, strategic mind, mixed with her taste and love for money and destruction, it isn't in the least bit surprising that Boss handles running a gang so well.
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/20/2012 12:00 AM

- Shaundi -

(Boss' right hand wo-man.)
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/20/2012 12:00 AM

- Kinzie -

Ex-FBI intelligence. Kinzie was about to take down a powerful gang syndicate when Matt, originally the leader of one of the syndicate's gangs, framed her for prostitution. She was kicked out of the FBI, kidnapped and nearly killed by one of the syndicate gangs. It was Boss' group that saved her, despite being skeptical of her previous FBI position. Indebted to them and in dire need of protection, she agreed to assist Boss and, thus, became one of the gang members. She doesn't typically fight physically, only lifting a gun if she absolutely has no other choice and no one else is there to protect her. Instead, she fights with her mind, and her incredible skills revolving around hacking and technology, never seen without her laptop. She can dig up information on anyone and hack even the most well protected information, declaring that you can acquire any information as long as you have a computer at hand. She is one of two gang members that knows Boss' real name, though she has promised not to repeat it. In return for her efforts to help the gang, she often calls on Boss to help her with typically mundane tasks, such as moving heavy boxes, or to test out her latest invention. She claims to like "hardcore gangster rap," and that her safe word is "tea cup," implying she is comfortable sexually. However, she outright claims to hate people, and is greatly lacking in social skills. She often forgets to eat for days at a time if she is absorbed into her work, which happens quite often, which leads her to frequent a favorite diner, where she sits under her favorite table, not wanting to be so easily seen by strangers. Referred to as "Mousy-one," by Oleg. When Matt joined the gang after his gang was defeated and disbanded at the hands of Boss, she held a grudge, but reluctantly has come to accept him over time. Though they often are at each other's throats with snide remarks or competing in their hacking skills, much to Boss' annoyance.  Kinzie is generally oblivious to Oleg's feelings for her. She has the phones of every gang member tapped.
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/20/2012 12:03 AM

- Viola -

(Has a master's degree in business. Handles planning and financial matters in Boss' gang.)
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/20/2012 12:05 AM

- Matt -

(Hacker extraordinaire for Boss' gang. Excellent with computers and tech, poor with people. Youngest of the "head," members.)
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/20/2012 12:08 AM

- Oleg -

(Primarily the brute strength and enforcer for Boss' gang, but is very intelligent. Has fallen for Kenzie, his intellectual equal, but doesn't breathe a word of it to her.)
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/28/2012 12:39 AM

ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items