Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Re: Krystal Caverne (WIP)

Postby Krystalolive » 10/18/2010 10:34 PM

Lus

Name: Lus (Pronounced 'Loose')
Nickname/s: Lucy
Meanings: -
Species: Cursed Kasuga
Element: -
Size: L
Blood Type: I don't think Kasugas have blood....
Form(s): Quad
Lineage: Custom
Offspring: None
Siblings: Quite a few
Preference: Females
Lifemate: HA!
Personality Words: Evil, cocky, trickster
Height: 8'6''
Length: 7'
Diet: None
Explored:
         -Basantha Shrine - 7/7 - Level 2
Song:
Alternate Species:
Quote:
Comments from Krystal: Lus is.... Let's say an old 'friend'. He's annoying, cocky, an egomaniac, but I can't get rid of him due to... Personal reasons. I normally have Mary and Josephine watch after him, Gabe sometimes as well.
Comments on self: I need no introduction.
Level: 2
AP: 10
Offense: 11
Defense: 3
Precision: 14
Endurance: 11
Speed: 6
Fame: 8
Passive:
-Species:
  -Disease Immunity – Healing – This creature is immune to disease.
  -Night Vision – Physical – This creature can see exceptionally well in the dark.
  -Spirit Sense – Magic – This creature can tell when a spirit is nearby.
  -Undead – Physical – This creature has seen death and come back to the world of the living.
  -Witchlight – Magic – This creature can create a harmless fire appear from thin air.
-Added:
Battle:
-Species:
  -Spectral Strike– Automatic//Dark – This creature can attack non-corporeal beings. (Allows creature to hit opponents with Go Ethereal)
  -Staggering Strike – One-Hit//Shrine – This creature’s strike can deal heavy damage and make the opponent falter. (+50% chance of double damage, +25% chance of opponent missing next turn)
-Added:
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/25/2011 7:28 PM

Name: Blanche
Nickname/s:
Meanings: White in French
Species: Albino Drakel
Size: T
Blood Type: O
Lineage: Custom
Offspring: None
Siblings: None
Preference: Males
Lifemate: -
Personality Words: Spunky, spazzy, hyperactive, helpful
Height: 1'6''
Length: -
Diet: Carnivore/Saccharovore - Meat and Sugar
Explored:
   -Lambastia World Bridge - 8/8 - Level 2
Song:
Alternate Species:
Quote:
Comments from Krystal: Blanche is a happy little ball of white fur. She's always close at hand, and loves helping out. When she's not helping out, she's normally climbing about in trees outside the den.
Comments on self: I'm like most Drakels, hyper, happy, and love to climb. But I'm also helpful, and like to help with anything, from helping Nereus bake to helping Krystal keep us from killing each other and everything in between.
AP: 10
Offense: 6
Precision: 13
Endurance: 12
Fame: 6
Passive:
-Species:
 -Aerodynamic – Physical – This creature has the ability to fly.
 -Photosensitivity – Physical – This creature is unusually sensitive to light.
 -Tree Climber – Physical – This creature is adept at climbing trees.
-Added:
Battle:
-Species:
 -Flyby Attack – AP 5//Air – This creature strikes while flying past its opponent. (+5 damage)
-Added:
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/25/2011 11:18 PM

Name: Gabriel
Nickname/s: Gabe
Meanings: Name of an Archangel
Species: Desert Nagi
Element: Light
Form(s): Quad and Human
Lineage: -
Offspring: -
Siblings: -
Preference: Ladies~
Lifemate: HA!
Personality Words: Loyal, tricky, prankster, friendly.
Height: -/5'10''
Length: 1'5''/-
Diet: Carnivore/Saccharovore - Meat/Sugar
Explored:
      -Basantha Shrine - 6/6 - Level 2
Song:
Alternate Species: Human
Quote: "Sometimes you've just gotta let people go....."
Comments from Krystal: Gabe here, while I love him and I'd truly miss him if something were to happen, is a pain in my backside. Although, I often help him be a pain in other peoples backsides, so I guess it's just karma. I've gotten used to it mostly, but every once and a while he comes up with something that throws me off completely.
Comments on self: I'm a nice, chillin' type of guy, who likes to pull the occasional prank. While I am an angel, hehe, 'our angels are different'.
Offense: 10
Defense: 4
Precision: 4
Endurance: 16
Speed: 8
Fame: 6
Passive:
-Species:
 -Desert Dweller – Acclimation – This creature can easily live in and traverse the desert.
-Added:
Battle:
-Species:
 -Lunge – AP 3 – This creature makes a lunging attack. (+1 damage)
-Added:
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/01/2011 5:27 PM

Akio

Name: Akio
Nickname/s: -
Meanings: Bright Man
Species: Imperial Ferricoon
Size: S
Blood Type: A
Form(s): Quad and Anthro
Preference: Females
Personality Words: Smart, money-wise
Height: 3'6''/5'10''
Length: -/-
Diet: Carnivore
Explored:
         -The Slums - 5/5 - Level 2
Song:
Alternate Species: -
Quote:
Comments from Krystal: Akio's the co-owner of Rikki's club, 'Tavi's'. He's the one who's good with money, and takes care of everything when Rikki's out stealing or is bored of the club. Akio's more of the owner than Rikki is, but Rikki is the one who gets all the money for the rent and all, so it's still his club. Akio's also the bartender, since the club is short staffed and he has nothing better to do during business hours according to Rikki.
Comments on self: I'm Akio. I'm good with money, have a decent amount of 'book smarts', and co-own a club with a thief. What more is there to say?
Offense: 7
Precision: 10
Endurance: 9
Speed: 9
Fame: 1
Passive:
 -Species:
   -Defender – Social – This creature has a sworn duty to protect a specific area, be it as small as a house or as large as an entire country.
   -Padded Paws – Physical – This creature has padding on its feet, making its footsteps light and quiet.
 -Added: Acclimation-0/2 Healing-0/3 Magic-0/4 Personality-0/6 Physical-0/5 Social-0/6
Battle:
 -Species:
   -Avoidance – Automatic//Restricted – This creature’s fancy footwork makes it annoying to try and hit. (Opponent has +50% chance of missing)
-Added:
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/01/2011 6:54 PM

Musique

Name: Musique
Meanings: Music
Species: Relowockee
Element: Energy
Size: M
Personality Words: Hyper, friendly, outgoing
Height: 5'6''
Length: 6'1''
Diet: Sonusphagous
Explored: -
Song: Headphones - The Dirty Heads
Quote:
Comments from Krystal: Musique is a hyper girl, always on her headphones. It used to be that if you wanted to talk to her, you'd have to remove them from her head, although it seems that she's learned to read lips recently. Although, she hasn't perfected it, so sometimes she wouldn't get the message correct. So you need to emphasize your words.
Comments on self: Hi. I'm Musique. And I- Oh wait one sec, I love this song. *No further comment*
Level: 1
Precision: 7
Speed: 9
Fame: 20
Passive:
  -Species:
    -Fearless – Personality – This creature does not know the meaning of fear, and will always hold its ground.
    -Keen Hearing – Physical – This creature has incredibly sharp hearing.
  -Added: Acclimation-0/2 Healing-0/3 Magic-0/4 Personality-0/6 Physical-0/5 Social-0/6
Battle:
 -Species:
   -Extended Claws – Automatic (Prerequisite) – This creature has fearsomely sharp claws. (Grants a bonus to Offense)
   -Sharp Hearing – Automatic//Restricted – This creature can use its sense of hearing to help it locate opponents. (+20% to hit)
 -Added: 0/4
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/01/2011 7:50 PM

Lucy

Name: Lucy
Meanings: Light
Species: Sweetodd Dalma
Element: Light
Blood Type: AB
Personality Words: Innocent, loving, sheltered
Height: 2'6''
Length: 3'2''
Diet: Carnivore - Meat
Song: -
Quote: -
Comments from Krystal: Ah, Lucy. If you see me anywhere, most of the time I'll either have Toby or this girl. I love her to death, mostly because she reminds me of an old friend of mine. I've been told I'm a bit too over-protective of her, and while that maybe true, it's because I worry about her. I don't want her to meet the same fate as my friend. She's a rather good cook though, and if she's going to a cooking thing I'll usually let her as long as she goes with someone else.
Comments on self: Hi, how are you? I'm Lucy. Although I love it here, I want to get out more, but don't tell Krystal. That might just worry her. She cares for me alot, and is fairly protective of me. I have a vague idea why, but I'm not sure. Oh, would you like a meat pie while you're here?
Offense: 4
Defense: 2
Precision: 8
Speed: 7
Fame: 5
Passive:
  -Species:
    -Keen Scent – Physical – This creature has an incredibly sharp sense of smell.
Battle:
 -Species:
   -Arterial Strike – AP//Restricted – This creature knows where to strike in order to hit the major arteries. (50% chance of critical hit)
   -Powerful Jaws – Automatic (Prerequisite) – This creature has very strong jaws filled with pointy teeth. (Grants a bonus to Offense)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/29/2011 10:22 PM

Name: Davros
Nickname/s: Don't even try
Meanings: Dalek Emperor, Great Healer
Species: Destructo Velix
Element: Metal
Blood Type: No blood. Hate goes through his veins.
Lineage: Kaled
Offspring: Dalek
Preference: Destruction
Lifemate: Hatred
Personality Words: Insane, brilliant, sadistic, cold, bitter
Height: 1'11''
Length:
Diet: Happiness
Song:
Quote: This* is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of reality itself! // Achievement comes through absolute power! And power through strength!
Comments from Krystal: Um, yeah... He's frankly a bit insane. I would not hang around him too much if I were you. Because, while he is completely mad, he's insanely intelligent as well, and enjoys building things that are rather destructive. He's very cautious with his creations though, mumbling on about how 'everything went wrong last time' and how 'he'll fix it this time' or some other such nonsense. He also seems to hate doctors of any sort.
Comments on self: Why are you bothering me? Can't you see that I'm working on something important? No, of course you're small, little, feeble, arrogant mind couldn't comprehend something as important as this. Leave me now before I finish my creation and get it to Exterminate you.
Precision: 4
Fame: 7
Passive:
  -Species:
    -Automaton – Physical - This creature is completely mechanical.
  -Added: Acclimation-0/2 Healing-0/3 Magic-0/4 Personality-1/6 Physical-1/5 Social-4/6
    -Malevolent – Personality – This creature enjoys attacking and/or harming others.
    -Human Speech – Physical – This creature can, as an animal, speak the human tongue.
    -Criminal Mastermind – Social – This creature is an evil genius of some sort, like a drug ring overlord, master thief, mafia don, etc.
    -Lost Secrets – Social – This creature knows of people, places, and/or events long forgotten by most others.
    -Mechanic - Social - This creature has an affinity for machines and is skilled at creating and maintaining them.
    -Technician - Social - This creature has an affinity for technology and can create and maintain technological devices.
Battle:
 -Species:
    -Extended Claws – Automatic (Prerequisite) – This creature has fearsomely sharp claws. (Grants a bonus to Offense)
    -Metal Plating - Automatic//Metal (Prerequisite) - This creature has metal plating that helps absorb attacks. (Gains a bonus to Endurance)
 -Added: 2/4
    -Shrapnel - AP//Metal - This creature summons a metal sphere which bursts, sending shrapnel flying through the battlefield – and anything standing on it. (Deals Metal damage to all combatants)
    -Rousing Speech – Automatic – This creature delivers an inspiring speech that raises the morale of its comrades, encouraging them to fight more fiercely. (Grants a bonus to ally Offense
    -Veteran Knowledge – Automatic – This creature’s knowledge of battle helps it survive longer during fights. (Grants a bonus to Endurance)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/04/2011 1:41 AM

Name: Javert
Nickname/s: Javvie
Meanings: -
Species: Guillotine Werecain
Blood Type: A
Form(s): Quad, human
Preference: I don't think he'll ever date.
Lifemate: His Job
Personality Words: Cold, ruthless, dedicated
Height: 6'3''
Length: 6'
Diet: Carnivore - Meat
Quote: I am the law.
Comments from Krystal: Javert is... Well, I don't like having him around the place too often. And he's usually not here anyways. It seems that he is often hired by rather rich people as guards, whether it be bodyguards or a guard for an object. Mostly for rich people who have violent pursuers. Javert isn't afraid to deal damage or even death to a would-be thief or assassin, commonly merely stating that the criminal wouldn't halt, so he had to stop him. He's very to the law about everything and everyone but himself. He seems to believe he's above the law, since he thinks that he can just go around killing criminals without trial.
Comments on self: Are you my new employer? No? Then may I ask what you're doing trespassing in my home? It's against the law to trespass on private property, and I would just hate it if something bad happened to you.
Defense: 6
Precision: 6
Speed: 7
Fame: 4
Passive:
  -Species:
     -Human Speech – Physical – This creature can, as an animal, speak the human tongue.
     -Independent – Social – This creature can survive without the help of others.
     -Malevolent – Personality – This creature enjoys attacking and/or harming others.
  -Added: Acclimation-0/2 Healing-0/3 Magic-0/4 Personality-3/6 Physical-0/5 Social-0/6
     -Charismatic – Personality – This creature has a commanding aura, and most people can’t help but listen when it speaks.
     -Cynic – Personality - This creature is not necessarily a pessimist, but does have a difficult time believing that the actions of others can be pure in intent, and is generally scornful or sardonic towards others.
    -For the Cause – Personality – This creature's extreme dedication to a cause (the law) makes it care little for such things as ethics and morality – they only get in the way of furthering that cause.
Battle:
 -Species:
    -Powerful Jaws – Automatic (Prerequisite) – This creature has very strong jaws filled with pointy teeth. (Grants a bonus to Offense)
    -Spiked Body – Dependent – This creature has spiny protrusions on its body that cause damage to attackers. (Causes damage to opponent when opponent attacks and hits)
 -Added: 1/4

-Lunge – Activate – This creature lunges at its opponent. (Deals additional damage)
    -Pursuit – Automatic – This creature pursues fleeing opponents. (Opponent cannot escape battle; negates Divert Attention)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 07/17/2011 12:23 AM

Name: Phrixos
Meanings: 'The ripple of water in wind; the shivering of skin from fear.'
Species: Rabbot MG1
Element: Metal
Blood Type: B
Preference: Fear
Personality Words: Evil, terrifying, wrathful
Height: 3'6''
Length: 4'4''
Diet: Silicivore – Diet – This creature’s diet consists of rocks and/or metals.
Quote: -
Comments from Krystal: If there's one person here that likes to fight purely to hurt someone else, it'd be Phrixos. He's rather.... Just bad to put it nicely. And rather scary. He always seems to be threatening the little ones and trying to get into fights with the others. He hasn't done anything too terrible yet....
Comments on self: -
Defense: 5
Precision: 10
Endurance: 14
Speed: 12
Fame: 10
Passive:
  -Species:
     -Automaton – Physical - This creature is completely mechanical.
     -Leaper – Physical – This creature can make impressive jumps that most other creatures can’t.
     -Military Leader – Social - This creature holds a high rank in an army or militia and thus leads some sort of organized unit such as a squadron or platoon.
     -Recognize Impostor – Personality – This creature can identify mimics and pretenders.
Battle:
 -Species:
    -Combat Endurance – Automatic – This creature has gained endurance from fighting so often. (Grants a bonus to Endurance)
    -Lunge – Activate – This creature lunges at its opponent. (Deals additional damage)
    -Metal Plating - Automatic//Metal (Prerequisite) - This creature has metal plating that helps absorb attacks. (Gains a bonus to Endurance)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Red/Blue Oni - Tropes

Postby Krystalolive » 04/15/2012 12:27 AM

Name: Adamina
Nickname/s:
Meanings: Red/earth
Species: Lucain
Element: Fire
Blood Type:
Markings Akita, Ancient
Lineage: Nereus x Mystica
Siblings: Lavendula
Preference:
Lifemate:
Personality Words:
Explored:
Song:
Quote:
Comments from Krystal:
Comments on self:
Offense: 9
Precision: 5
Endurance: 13
Passive:
  -Species: Extended Life Span – Physical – This creature has a longer lifespan than most.
  -Added:
Battle:
 -Species: Spiked Body – Dependent (Prerequisite) – This creature has spiny protrusions on its body that cause damage to attackers. (Causes damage to opponent when opponent attacks and hits)

Name: Lavendula
Nickname/s: Lav
Meanings: Pale purple/bluish
Species: Lucain
Element: Water
Blood Type:
Markings Akita, Ancient, Mudpaw
Lineage: Nereus x Mystica
Siblings: Adamina
Preference:
Lifemate:
Personality Words:
Song:  
Quote:
Comments from Krystal:
Comments on self:
Offense: 9
Precision: 5
Endurance: 13
Passive:
  -Species: Extended Life Span – Physical – This creature has a longer lifespan than most.
  -Added:
Battle:
 -Species: Spiked Body – Dependent (Prerequisite) – This creature has spiny protrusions on its body that cause damage to attackers. (Causes damage to opponent when opponent attacks and hits)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous