Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

The Index of Random Origin

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 4:57 PM

-Pretty intro gonna go here sometime-

ImageImage

Random Origin: Male Merham
Designation: Ally's Fourth-Wall Breaking Avatar and Companion
Level: 2
Element: Water
Diet: Omnivore; Mentivore
Alliance: Imogene "Jimmy" Dashall; Ally
Toughness: 6
Precision: 12
Endurance: 6
Speed: 10
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Hydrodynamic, Breath Control, Ocean Dweller, Human Speech, Chatterbox, Planar Travel, Spiritbond, Spirit Communication, Smooth Talker, Celestial Heritage, Lost Secrets
Battle Traits: Blubber, Deluge, Frost, Dodge
Alternate Form: Maham

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Re: The Index of Random Origin (WIP)

-A-

Abernathy: Male Anala
Level: 8
Diet: Omnivore
Alliance: Dashall Ranch
Element: Earth
Toughness: 13
Precision: 14
Endurance: 18
Speed: 11
Fame: 14
Passive Traits: Human Speech, Keen Scent
Battle Traits: Blubber, Chance Hit, Puncture, Outmanuevered
About: A middle-aged Anala who lives on Dashall Ranch, he is the longtime companion of Sonya Dashall. He's a very slow-paced, easygoing fellow; his favorite pasttimes are lying in the sun and taking naps. Despite his apparently lazy exterior, he is very loyal to Sonya. He accompanies her everywhere. While Sonya and her daughter Jimmy have... "issues," Abernathy tries to bridge the gap between them.

Adam "Dips" Redford: Male Lucain
Level: 34
Element: Metal
Alliance: Lamenolai PD
Offense: 45
Defense: 74
Precision: 33
Endurance: 33
Speed: 76
Fame: 40 (Max)
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Intellectual, Disciplined, Human Speech, City Dweller, First Aid, Fearless, Police
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Bomber, Corrosion, Extended Claws
About: Wisecracking policeman of the Lamenolai PD, this sometime slacker, all-time bumbler often finds himself in cahoots with Nara, despite the fact that they're not "officially" partners. But a good heart lies within him; bringing wrongdoers to justice gives him a thrill like nothing else. Recently, he's fallen in with a group of unlikely rebels fighting against the sinister "Prometheus Industries."

Agni: Female Ambia Paragon
A volcano fairy who protects volcanoes. Endlessly chipper and can shapeshift into a smaller, salamander-like form.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Aleksandr Ja: Male Lucain
Level: 11
Element: Energy
Alliance: Lavalamp-Ja Family
Toughness: 18
Precision: 16
Endurance: 16
Speed: 19
Fame: 20
Passive Traits: Cold Adaptation, Snowshoes, Perceptive, Blindsense, Human Speech, Create Illusion, Disciplined, Inner Discipline, Thought-Speech
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Bomber, Sonic Waves, Blindsense, Guerilla Fighter
About: What looks like stoic unfeeling on the outside of this Lucain is really just social awkwardness and a difficulty talking. Aleksandr (known as Alek to his friends) isn't very loud, but he has an unrivaled intellect. He's a studious researcher of psychic powers, which all of his family possesses. His wife, Lucinda, is always around to remind him that he cannot retreat into his lab and become a hermit whenever social interaction gets too much for him.

Aiden: Male Prismatic Ichthysaur
Level: 3
Toughness: 8
Precision: 9
Endurance: 9
Speed: 7
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Breath Holder, Hydrodynamic, Human Form, Hyper, Dash
Battle Traits: Deluge, Spit Poison, Chance Hit, Constrict
About: This little boy is the son of an Ichthysaur with a human form and a purebred homo sapiens. The world doesn't always take kindly to half-breeds, so he was abandoned. But Suki took him in, and he now lives with her, calling her "Auntie Suki." He's an outgoing little fella with an adventureous spirit. He's a little ashamed of his pet form, and doesn't use it often. He can be a little brash sometimes.

Ailbhe: Female Morning Kitrell
Element: Air
Toughness: 15
Precision: 38
Endurance: 13
Speed: 24
Fame: 16
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Forest Dweller, Human Speech, Altitude Adaptation, Evasive, Charismatic
Battle Traits: Wing Buffet, Aero, Extended Claws, Outmanuevered, Flyby Attack
About: Pugilistic in an affable way, Ailbhe is a go-getter of a Kitrell with endless pluck and an implacable accent. All we know is she grew up near water. She fears nothing, and will more than often charge headlong into a fight where talking might do the trick. She has a good eye for tiny details, and can often find a way to win a battle in a split second.  

Amsterdam: Male Lucain
About: Amsterdam is a bit--well, OK, a lot--of a weirdo. In addition to his tendency to ramble inanely on about various movies and TV shows he likes, he's constantly talking to someone who isn't there, named Bellisario--or Bell, usually. There's a strange disconnect in his mind between himself and the rest of the world, one that leads him to do things like walk a hundred miles to see an old friend when his motorcycle gets crashed, or to eat nothing but powdered donuts for three days. Oh, and he loves coffee. Don't get between him and his coffee. Due to this disconnect, he can often come off as rude or aloof. But he doesn't seem to be so bad deep down, he's just inconsiderate.
Alternate Form: Bellisario: Male Ilos

Angie: Female Diosol
Alliance: Dashall Farm and Ranch
Offense: 2
Defense: 4
Endurance: 8
Speed: 6
Fame: 10
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Dash, Evasive, Extended Life Span, Keen Hearing, Human Speech, Celestial Heritage
Battle Traits: Dodge
About: Angie is a very timid-hearted soul. She's easily bossed around, tends to instinctively trust people even when it's bad for her, and is generally a very poor judge of character. She's so timid, however, she tends to raise protective feelings in people. This probably explains why she's friends with the knightly Daire. However, in her meekly sweet way, she's very good at motivating people to have more faith in themselves. It's easy to tell someone "I believe in you," but Angie is so incredibly earnest about it.  

Anitos: Male Glacial Taosig
Element: Ice
Alliance: Freezair
Offense: 10
Defense: 3
Precision: 6
Speed: 3
Passive Traits: Fearless, Cold Adaption, Human Form, Dispell Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Lifesense, Disciplined, Focused
Battle Traits: Berserker, Stubborn Ferocity, Snowshoes, Blubber, Blizzard, Frost, Hard Hooves
About: The former Guardian of Ice. Not surprisingly, he can come off as a little cold. Like someone's grandfather who won't stop talking about how, in his day... There's something sort of enjoyable about his curmudgeonly attitude. He does care about his friends, though. If he grumps at you not to do something dangerous--"You'll shoot your eye out!"--it actually means he likes you, since he doesn't want bad things to happen to you. The key to befriending him is to know how to read him.

Anwar Khalid: Male Imeut
Element: Fire
Alliance: Fury Kingdom
Offense: 7
Precision: 4
Endurance: 7
Speed: 9
Fame: 3
Passive Traits: Desert Dweller, Extended Life Span, Intellectual, Perceptive, Human Form, Cave Dweller, First Aid, War Medic, Lifesense, Spirit Communication, Disciplined, Inner Discipline, Defender
Battle Traits: Sandskimmer, Shining Aura, Pyro, First Initiative, Combat Endurance
About: -No Info Known At This Time-

Apollo Moon: Male Lunar Lakundra
Element: Darkness
Offense: 9
Defense: 6
Precision: 11
Speed: 8
Fame: 9
Passive Traits: Padded Paws, Silent Shadow, Human Form, Shape Shifter, Great Intelligence, Witchlight
Battle Traits: Dark Heart, Great Rend
About: Apollo is a smart if shy Lakundra. Part of his shyness stems from the fact that he's a "were-human"--rather than transform into a human by his own choice, he becomes one against his will when the moon is full. He's very ashamed of it, and avoids people because of it. Around people who accept him, though, he's exceptionally garrulous and loves to talk about his interests. He reads fantasy stories, and wants to write them--maybe because his own life is a bit TOO weird.

Aribos: Male Saffron Taosig
Element: Electricity
Passive Traits: Fearless, Human Form, Dispell Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Lifesense, Patchwork, Dash
Battle Traits: Berserker, Stubborn Ferocity, Resistor, Conductivity, Blade, Hard Hooves
About: The former Guardian of Lightning. Like the rest of Freezair's friends, he's a dimension-hopper. He has an affinity for all things technological, and likes fiddling with gadgets and playing video games. He's a very open guy, and makes friends the easiest of all the guardians. Despite his high-energy element, he's very likely to tell people to "Relaaaax!"

Armin Lavalamp-Ja: Male Lucain
Level: 9
Alliance: Lavalamp-Ja Family
Toughness: 16
Endurance: 14
Speed: 16
Fame: 18
Passive Traits: Cold Adaptation, Human Form, Diligent, Perceptive, Hover, Lifesense, Time Travel Novice, Inner Discipline, Thought-Speech
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Snowshoes, Bomber, Sonic Waves, Pyro, Healer's Chant
About: The son of Aleksandr Ja and Lucinda Lavalamp, Armin is a sociable boy who is rarely seen without his twin sister, Ofélia. His nose is impeccable, and he uses it for his one true passion: Cooking! He's not quite a MASTER chef yet, but he's pretty good for a kid. His gadgetminded sister helps him by preparing new gizmos to help him in his cooking. They're both psychics, and often conspire to cause mischief together.  

The Attobeast: Male Frost Paragon
Level: 15
Alliance: The Attobeast
Offense: 25
Defense: 20
Precision: 21
Endurance: 30
Speed: 19
Passive Traits: Cold Adaptation, Scavenger, Extended Life Span, Intellectual, Human Speech, Aerodynamic, Spirit Bond, Fearless, Snow Camouflage, Defender
Battle Traits: Blizzard, Snowshoes, Blubber, Cold Front, Freezing Touch, Frost
About: This great Frost Paragon has the heart of a knight, but the mind of a child. He was once the imaginary friend of a little girl on Earth before he came to Evelon. He helped protect her from bullies, and he wishes to extend his services to all the rest of Evelon. He pledges to defend the meek and small. However, while his child grew up, he never did--he still thinks and feels like a 12-year-old. Thus, he can be very rash and naive...
Alternate Form: The Blue Heron: Male Ice Omega Tengumi
The Blue Heron shares stats and information with The Attobeast.

Avani: Female Placid Paragon
Designation: The Earth Paragon
Level: 28
Diet: Herbivore
Alliance: Imogene "Jimmy" Dashall
Offense: 32
Defense: 35
Precision: 40 (Max)
Endurance: 49
Speed: 38
Fame: 33
Passive Traits: Disciplined, Evasive, Human Speech, Forest Dweller, Elemental Manipulation, Lifesense, Aerodynamic, Elemental Heritage
Battle Traits: Augment Healing, Healing Touch, Flame Resistant, Entangling Roots, Mother Nature's Son, Earthquake, Fissue, Pollen Spores, Healer's Chant
About: The Paragon of Earth is Jimmy Dashall's pride and joy. Given to her as an egg, Jimmy raised Avani. She took a bit of fun-loving from Krii, and a bit of level-headedness from Sky. Despite her great magical power, and mystic origins, Avani's greatest desire is to become a voice actor for cartoons! Or maybe a stand-up comedian. Either way, she's a real jokester whose puns are more dangerous than her magic.

ImageImage    Image    Image    ImageImage
The Avanits: ??? Leplora
Alliance: Imogene "Jimmy" Dashall (Or rather, Avani)
Offense: 2
Defense: 7
Endurance: 10
Speed: 5
Fame: 6
Passive Traits: Classification Nightmare, Dash, Evasive, Forest Dweller, Lifebond
About: No one knows where the first one came from. Just that, suddenly, one day, Avani woke up with a Leplora sitting by her. At first she thought it was an elderly one come to turn into a tree, but no, it was alive. And it followed her. Everywhere. Soon, more of them started showing up, following in her footsteps. She has no idea what they want from her, but they're not going away any time soon. They're fairly quiet, but they're awfully dogged. However, they do whatever Avani says, which may come in handy...

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

-B-

Baby Maulsworth: Male Rabbot AC1
Diet: Photosynthesis (Solar cell powered)
Defense: 4
Precision: 10
Speed: 12
Fame: 8
Passive Traits: Leaper, Recognize Impostor, Weak Mind, Patchwork, Voicebox, Hyper, Human Speech (sort of)
Battle Traits: Combat Endurance, Lunge, Metal Plating, Blade, Stoneblood, AI, Outmanuevered
About: One of the many Rabbots who works for the Dashalls. Well... "Works," in Baby's sense. He isn't much more intelligent than the average human toddler, so he tends to chew on things, barge in on people inappropriately, give unwanted hugs, et cetra. However, he also possesses massive strength. He can't control it very well at all, so he's liable to hurt the people he's trying to hug!

Bella Buzzsaw: Female Khalmar
Level: 13
Diet: Photosynthesis (Solar cell powered)
Toughness: 24
Endurance: 21
Speed: 21
Fame: 17
Passive Traits: Independent, Legendary Tracker, Human Speech, Voice Box, Polygraph, Antennal Tapping, Night Vision, Patchwork
Battle Traits: Constrict, Metal Plating, Swift Scout, Blade, Bomber, Chance Hit, AI
About: Fluffy's... "sister" Bella doesn't possess a Balama soul like he does, but Fluffy is inclined to treat her as if she does. This Khalmar only follows her programming, and her programming seems to be "Meddle in Fluffy's affairs as much as possible." Being the nice guy that he is, Fluffy lets her stalk him, but she causes him no end of trouble by trying to insist half the things he does are "illogical." At least Mr. Spock has manners!

Bergamot Peppermint: Male Lucain
Element: Acid
Alliance: Candy by Kane
Offense: 21
Defense: 21
Precision: 21
Endurance: 25
Speed: 23
Fame: 29
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Nemesis, Spirit Sense, Dash, Desert Dweller, Pure Soul, Human Speech, Spirit Sense, Intellectual, Perceptive, Dispell Illusion, Lifesense, Recognize Imposter, Spellcaster
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Spectral Strike, The Will's Connection, Outmanuevered, Spit Poison, Bioaccumulation, Life Drain, Sharp Vision
About: Bergamot comes from the southern Peppermint family, but many people think he's British. He loves tea, is very proper, and even has a monocle! But his monocle is magical: It lets him see magical things and spirits. He's a magic enthusiast, but he's more interested in researching spells than casting them. Otherwise, he's a very diligent researcher and a clever mind.

Bertie Wodehouse: Male Anera
Element: Acid
Alliance: Demne Meshkanet
Toughness: 6
Passive Traits: Leaper, Night Vision, Tree Climber, Human Form, Disciplined, Focused, Spider Climb, Defender, First Aid, City Dweller
Battle Traits: Lunge, Toxin, Street Fighter, Bioaccumulation, Efficient Commander, Horrific Moan
About: The long-suffering servant to Cookie Antipode, Wodehouse (almost never called Bertie) is a cool head capping a frequently fiery soul. Wodehouse tries his hardest not to snip at his master, but given Cookie's propensity for divadom, sometimes the anger gets the best of him. No matter his personal feelings on the man, Wodehouse is still loyaly devoted to the star. Maybe, deep down, he really cares for him?

Blobert: Male Ocean Snickey
Offense: 4
Defense: 7
Precision: 2
Endurance: 7
Fame: 4
Passive Traits: Swamp Dweller, Tracker, Improved Scent
Battle Traints: Spiked Body, Stoneblood, Carapice Shield, Combat Endurance, Augment Healing
About: The quiet, passive pet of Danica, Blobert the Snicky's favorite things are lying in his terrarium, lying on Danica's head, and eating corn flakes. Although he's sluggish (ha ha), he doesn't seem to be wholly animalistic. There does seem to be a small spark of sentience in him. But Danica gives him a warm home, a nice bed, and free food--why ruin a good thing by giving the game away?

Bog King: Male Carapice Paragon
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Boson Sihng: Male Astria Florana
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Brandon Gill: Male Orange Puffy Piyo
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Bucket: Genderless Xíng Yún
Element: Light
Toughness: 11
Precision: 17
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Inner Discipline, Human Speech, Petite Figure, First Aid, Herbalist, War Medic, Pure Soul
Battle Traits: Resist Death, Spectral Strike, Tail Sweep, Life Drain, Augment Healing, Healing Chant, Healer's Touch
About: Technically, Bucket is genderless, but hir preferences on what gender zi is change from day to day, so zi'll usually have something to go by besides awkward, not-fully-grammatically-accepted gender-neutral pronouns. An energetic healer, Bucket enjoys reading the latest manga, rushing through the air, and occasionally toppling hir friends. Like all of Freezair's friends, zi is a Universal Traveler who's seen many different dimensions.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 4:58 PM

-C-

Cadpig: Female Dalma
Level: 14
Offense: 17
Defense: 17
Precision: 20
Speed: 18
Passive Traits: Keen Scent, Human Speech, Voice Box, Track, Cover Tracks, Keen Hearing
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Extended Claws, Puncture, Outmanuevered, Street Fighter
About: Perpetual pup Cadpig is often found loitering with Fluffy and the other robots. She's like most puppies: Inquisitive, enegetic, and very liable to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. (But why shouldn't she? She's got a killer sense of smell!) For a long time, she was voiceless. However, thanks to some trademark Fluffy Ingenuity, she now has a collar that translates her "Dog-Thoughts" to "Human-Speech." No prizes for guessing what inspired Fluffy to do this...

Cantella Locus: Female Purine Lucain
Toughness: 19
Precision: 19
Endurance: 24
Speed: 20
Fame: 22
Passive Traits: Chaotic Mind, Extended Life Span, Human Speech, Spirit Communication, Spirit Sense, Thought-Speech, Hover, Perceptive, Keen Hearing
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Aero, Mother Nature's Son, Spectral Strike, Absorbent
About: Is she a ditz or a demon? With Cantella, it's hard to say. She's constantly accompanied by a little cloud of blue mist. Closer inspection will reveal that the mist is alive, it talks, and Cantella talks back, asking it to do big things for her. According to, well, herself, she's actually a powerful mage. To most people, she comes off a lot like someone's cookie-loving grandmother. But there's this wry glint in her eyes that makes it hard to tell...

Carlita Pagan: Female Jewel Batti
Alliance: Sound Kingdom  
Toughness: 3
Endurance: 4
Fame: 1
Passive Traits: Cave Dweller, Night Vision, Human Speech, Defender, Fearless, Spider Climber, Recognize Imposter, Polygraph, Padded Paws, Tracker
Battle Traits: Keen Hearing, Carapice Shield, Puncture, Swift Scout, Guerilla Fighter
About: This Batti looks like someone you'd expect to be a slacker--a little round in the belly, and awfully jokey, even on the job. But this guard for the Sounds takes her job incredibly seriously, and won't hesitate to risk her life for the sake of her kingdom. She's a little more hotheaded and rash than her partner, Pete. They balance each other and make a good team.

Caveshaker: Male Battlefield Kasuga
Level: 4
Diet: ???
Alliance: Imogene "Jimmy" Dashall, Sound Kingdom
Toughness: 16
Precision: 22
Endurance: 12
Passive Traits: Night Vision, Spirit Sense, Undead, Witchlight, Disease Immunity, Cave Dweller, Defender, Grid, Disciplined, Focused, Evasive, Silent Shadow, Leaper  
Battle Traits: Spectral Strike, Staggering Strike, Rousing Speech, Hard Hooves, Puncture, Pyro, Subduing Strike
About: Stoic and completely silent, this Kasuga seems both very creepy and very noble. He's definitely the latter--he has a total devotion to duty. He follows his Queen, and whomever his Queen has told him to follow. He rarely speaks up for himself, and is, for the most part, a complete and devoted follower. But he's not a pushover--there's a definite touch of iron in his soul...

Ciara: Female Winter Kitrell
Level: 5
Toughness: 10
Speed: 22
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Cold Adaptation, Forest Dweller, Human Speech, Intellectual, Focused, Inner Discipline, Perceptive
Battle Traits: Wing Buffet, Blizzard, Aero, Snowshoes, Extended Claws
About: Sister to Alibhe, this Kitrell has the same accent, but less knocks. Rather, she's a scholar working on her doctorate. She's doing research on many aspects of Evelon, so she sometimes travels with her somewhat more violent sister. Ciara's often seen taking notes on something "fascinating." She's very comfortable with water, and even knows how to sail a boat.

Cirintas: Female Blaze Cavallion
Passive Traits: Dash, Plains Dweller, Human Form, Discipline
Battle Traits: Hard Hooves, Flame Resistant, Pyro, Inferno
About: One of the Guardians who travels with Freezair, she's the Guardian of Fire. She hops dimensions with Freezair and the gang. Though she can now travel between her homeland and Evelon freely, she's still deeply saddened because she lost her mortal husband and children. While formerly the jokiest and warmest (ha!) Guardian, now, she's one of the most morose.

Chariot: Male Tome Nytemare (Special)
Level: 6
Element: ???
Offense: 20
Defense: 17
Endurance: 20
Passive Traits: Aftersight, Extended Life Span, Inner Discipline, Human Speech, Lifebond
Battle Traits: Rousing Speech, Veteran Mind
About: This very unusual Nyghtmare wandered into the Dashall's farm one day, and seemed to decide he liked it there. While most humans can't feel it, he exudes an aura of awe and intelligence. He is, in his own words, looking for his Rider--or Writer, it's hard to tell. According to his own words, he is the Keeper of History, and desperately needs to find someone to help him preserve Evelon's, so that no one forgets the past. Those who look closely can see the faces of the past, swirling in the shimmering hairs of his mane...

Charon: Male Ragerine
Element: Dark
Precision: 8
Passive Traits: Human Form, Charlatan, Lifebond, Ascended Heritage, Born Flier
Battle Traits: Foxhole, Shade
About: The former Guardian of Darkness, he and his mate the Guardian of Light claim to have once created a World. But Gods are a dime a dozen in Evelon, so no one really cares. He has a very sarcastic attitude, and is fond of making jokes at the expense of those he thinks are acting "stupid." Most people probably wouldn't think to fear a cute little Ragerine, but hurt Hyperion, and just watch what happens to you...

Constantine: Male Primal Paragon
Defense: 5
Precision: 2
Fame: 4
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Teacher, Human Speech, Forbidden Knowledge
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Snatch and Snap, Fissue, Stoneblood,
About: Long, long ago, when the world of Evelon began to shift and change, Constatine felt that it was becoming a world where he was no longer needed. He went to sleep in the Craiss Caverns, never again expecting to wake. But thousands of years later, Avani--a reincarnation of one of his students--accidentally woke him up, and he was returned to Evelon once again. He doesn't understand this new world he's been awakened into, but he is going to try to understand it. Fantastically intelligent, thought very old-fashioned, Constantine is courteous and gentle.

Cora Mycolide: Female Whispwing
Alliance: The Fury Kingdom
Offense: 4
Passive Traits: Night Vision, Born Flier, Human Form, Diligent, Fearless
Battle Traits: Elusive Foe, Blind-fight, Clever Wrestling, Bomber
About: No information known at this time

Cthlulu: Female Sleepyheart
Element: Dark
Offense: 3
Defense: 1
Precision: 0
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Thought-Speech
Battle Traits: ???
About: Awww, what a cute little Sleepyheart! She even walks around in her sleep, yawning and mumbling cutely. Isn't she adorable? Too bad she's actually the tiny, snoozy Earthly avatar of a horrible god from beyond the stars who's capable of destroying the entire planet if she wakes up. So--pet her if you like, feed her snacks, and carry her around, but for Zu'hai's sake, don't wake her up.

Cuddles: Female Rabbot B2
Diet: Photosynthesis
Offense: 22
Defense: 22
Endurance: 19
Speed: 21
Passive Traits: Recognize Imposter, Mighty Leaping, Malevolence, Human Speech, Charlatan, Hulking Brute, Fearless
Battle Traits: Metal Plating, Lunging Strike, Improved Combat Expertise, Diehard, Hawk's Vision, Blade
About: One of the Dashalls' original two Rabbots, and "sister" to Humbling Eldritch Overlord. Given the Dashalls' propensity for giving their robots weird names, you can probably guess that Cuddles is anything but cuddly. Acerbic and unwilling to put up with much in the way of nonsense, Cuddles is constantly on her brother's case. On one hand, she's annoying. On the other hand, in a perverse way, she probably keeps the too-lax HEO from completely losing touch with reality.

Curehtas: Male Aqua Cavallion
Endurance: 15
Passive Traits: Dash, Plains Dweller, Human Speech, Hydrodynamic, Breath Control
Battle Traits: Hard Hooves, Deluge, Absorb,
About: The former Guardian of Water in his own homeworld. Like Kyhorlet, he's rather close to Freezair. In their earlier years of partnership, he claimed to be deeply in love with her. However, since the death of their world, he's mellowed out a lot. Incredibly noble and gentlemanly, and quite kind, he's staunchly loyal and never thinks of himself. He's also among the more powerful guardians. Blue marble, and all that.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 4:58 PM

-D-

Daire: Male Primal Paragon
Element: Earth/Fire
About: Daire is a true knight in shining armor for the modern day! At least, that's what he thinks of himself as. This Paragon has the unique ability to enrich the soil with his breath--probably a side-effect of his Elemental heritage. With this gift, he has dreams of flying the world and sowing fertility throughout the soil, so that no one needs to starve. He also wants to protect the week, and has aspirations of bringing chivalry and kindness to the world. World peace may seem like a cliche goal, but Daire truly believes in it, and he actually works to make his ideals a reality.  

Danica Henderson: Female Lucain
Offense: 11
Defense: 11
Fame: 13
Passive Traits: Cold Resistance, Chaotic Mind, Human Form, Altitude Adaptation, Mountaineer, Mighty Leaping
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Snowshoes, Whirlwind Attack, Blubber, Subduing Strike
About: Halvard's youngest daughter is also his most energetic child. A thrillseeker, she's more at home in the icy climbs of the Fe'gan mountains than warm Barakka. She has a love of snowboarding and skiing. She gets her love of adventure from her father, don't you know! She doesn't know the meaning of the phrase "slow down," and has been known to run her friends ragged in pursuit of fun.

Demne Meshkenet/"Cookie Antipode":Male Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Desdemona: Female Windgill Paragon
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Desmond Icebolt: Male Empty Kuhna
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Devyn Midnight: Female Lucain
Level: 7
Element: Darkness
Alliance: Midnight Magic
Offense: 13
Defense: 18
Precision: 13
Intelligence: 16
Fame: 21
Passive Traits: Extended Life Span, Hulking Brute, Human Speech, Spirit Sense, Spirit Communication, Great Intelligence
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Dark Heart, Spectral Strike, Life Drain
About: This magic-user and shop-owner has a lot of power... but not a lot in the way of tact. Getting close to Devyn is rather difficult, and requires a long build-up time. While she is capable of putting on airs and seeming nice for the patrons of her magic shop, when she's not trying to seduce the money out of someone's pocket, she's pretty blunt about her... bluntness. For those who enjoy honesty--brutal honesty--she can make a good companion, though, and she is reasonably wise. Just tread with caution.

Dexter Peppermint: Male Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Donuts McKay: Male Psi Fenling
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Dulce Dragon: Female Grim Paragon
Diet: Thaumatovore
Alliance: The Celestial Ones
Offense: 16
Defense: 11
Precision: 11
Endurance: 25
Fame: 13
Passive Traits: Fearless, Keen Hearing, Night Vision, Human Form, Pacifist, Undead
Battle Traits: Miasma, Stubborn Ferocity, Subduing Strike
About: Dulce is a psychopomp--a figure of death, who leads people to their graves. But don't think her creepy or morbid! Dulce specializes in helping little children peacefully to the other side. Since dying is hard for a child, only the kindest and most understanding souls could be picked for the job--and Dulce fit the bill. She was once a child who died young herself; drowned by her own mother in a fit of madness. She is very happy with her current job, and loves helping children. But she has heard that her mother regrets her actions, and wishes to meet with her again.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 4:59 PM

-E-

Edgar Eilget: Male Black Velvet Gallizar (Custom)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Eglantine: Female Emerald Stargoyle
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Emiliano Rook: Male Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ercole Peppermint: Male Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Esperanza: Female Diosol
Level: 9
Diet: Thaumatovore
Alliance: The Celestial Ones
Defense: 12
Precision: 17
Endurance: 22
Speed: 14
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Dash, Evasive, Extended Life Span, Keen Hearing, Human Speech, Celestial Heritage
About: Esperanza is a keeper of Wishes Ungranted. Whenever a wish cannot come true, for one reason or another, she holds on to it either until a time when it can, or, if it cannot be granted at all, she finds a way to restore the good energy of the wish to the Universe. As such, she is an exceedingly kind and patient individual, and is highly responsible. She is often described as "big-sisterish." She has a vague recollection that she had an existence before this one, but she cannot remember any of it.

Eurydice: Female Windgill Paragon
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 4:59 PM

-F-

Felix Cartally: Male Headless Kuhna
Offense: 6
Defense: 9
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Padded Paws, Human Form
Battle Traits: Horrific Moan
About: This young Universal Traveler is walking the dimensions, looking for a purpose in life. He grew up on a farm, but has no real interest in farming (his mother's profession) or archaeology (his father's). He was a human originally, but he somehow gained a Kuhna form in Evelon. He's a curious, determined lad who likes being helpful.

Fenrick Henderson: Male Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Figment Bluefrill: Male Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Fire Bluefrill: Female Blaze Terratops
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Fitzpatrick Galactic: Male Evergreen
Alliance: Himself, Lamenolai PD
Offense: 36
Defense: 62
Precision: 39
Endurance: 40
Speed: 67
Fame: 35
Passive Traits: City Dweller, Forest Dweller, Silent Shadow, Human Speech, First Aid, Adaptable, Inner Discipline, Artificier, Recognize Imposter, Smooth Talker, Polygraph, Track Cover, Trap Master
Battle Traits: Poison Immunity, Entangling Roots, Razzle Dazzle, Damaging Strike, Absorbent, Dodge
About: He's stealthy. He's slick. He's a master of disguise. He's Fitzpatrick Galactic, and he's the one you call when you need to get away from it all. He's currently the public double for one Cookie Antipode, but on the side, he's all about helping the fabulous, wealthy, and fabulously wealthy keep out of the eye of the underworld. His knowledge is frightening. Rumor has it, he's a mobster's son who betrayed his dad in the name of honor.

Flansburg Johnson: Male Palowockee
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Fluffy: ??? Khalmar MK V (Aetherius Version)

Level: 85
Ballama: Little One, female
Loyalty: 40 (Maxed)
Offense: 100 (Maxed)
Defense: 100 (Maxed)
Precision: 40 (Maxed)
Endurance: 100 (Maxed)
Speed: 100 (Maxed)
Fame: 40 (Maxed)
Passive Traits: Aftersight, Self-Sufficient, Human Speech, Perfect Reflection, Chaotic Mind, Spirit Sense
Battle Traits: Constricting Body, Cloak Dance, Battle Hardened, Bomber
About: The Dashalls bought a Khalmar to protect their farm, and sent off the horribly strong, fierce creature as part of their war contribution (along with their daughter). What they didn't expect was that it would drink a Ballama Potion, giving the heartless automaton a soul... thereby transforming him into a sweet, cuddly, enthusiastic creature who accidentally lives up to his ironic nickname. Fluffy loves everything, and wants to hug it silly with his 10 arms.

Fredrick Wilder: Male Candycorn Kuhna
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Freezair: Female Freezair Lubshi (custom)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Fritz Higgins: Male Sparquill
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 5:00 PM

-G-

G-Meji: Male Paranoia Meji (custom)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Gadda Davida: Male Festive Quikslyph
Alliance: Sound and Fury Kingdoms
Endurance: 11
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Hyper, Lifesense, Spiritbond
Battle Traits: Subduing Strike
About: He's an aging hippie, except, being a Quiksylph, we're not sure if he's actually old enough to have been an original-run hippie. One thing's for sure: He's "toastier" than Melba, if you know what we mean. It's hard to hold a coherent conversation with him due to his rambling, disjointed, definitely half-baked thoughts. He's a merchant who travels the tunnels between the two warring kingdoms, and occasionally the surface. It's possible, though, that he's just naturally mellow and weird.

Jordes Lancaster: Female Gohgoyle  
A "Universal Traveler" whose "seed" is half-formed. She can glimpse other universes from afar and admire them, but not travel to them. The beautiful things she can see but not touch have left her sad and unfulfilled.

Gavotte Mantis: Male Khimera
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Gin: Male Nian Xing Yun
A powerful dragon who became the servant of an arrogant young man because he was drawn to the young man's charisma and power. However, he was forced to severely harm a young girl, and regrets his actions though he is now freed from service.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Girl's Best Friend: Female Coffee Mr. Wilson
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Glaucus: Male Nago Paragon
Alliance: Sound Kingdom
Offense: 8
Passive Traits: Dash, Forest Dweller, Human Speech
Battle Traits: First Initiative, Frost
About: A little bit coddled and slightly spoiled, Glaucus is a Paragon who's been pampered all his life. Part of it was due to his mother, and part of it was the fault of his noble upbringing. As a result, he's a sheltered, naive boy who has almost no real-world experience. Although some people find this endearing about him, his somewhat selfish and entitled attitudes make him rather hard to deal with.

Glo: Male Opal Stargoyle
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 5:01 PM

-H-

Halvard Henderson: Male Lucain
Level: 35
Alliance: Candy by Kane; Fury Kingdom
Attack: 42
Defense 39
Endurance: 40
Speed: 42
Passive Traits: Plains Dweller, Independent, Human Form, Discipline, Defender of the Homeland, Hulking Brute, Code Sworn, Soldier
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Powerful Jaws, Blade, ???, ???, ???
About: He's both a giant of a Lucain and a giant of a man, and all of that extra size went into room for his heart. Halvard is faithful, noble, and trustworthy above all else, willing to put his life on the line for those he's just met. When he loves, he loves with all his soul. But don't dare cross him. His seemingly sweet exterior hides a true ruthlessness towards lawbreakers, criminals, and those who'd threaten his loved ones.

Hannah Henderson: Female Lucain
Alliance: Fury Kingdom; Halvard
Precision: 7
Passive Traits: Human Form
Battle Traits: Spiked Body
About: Hannah is Halvard's younger sister. Younger by a considerable margin: She was only a pup when he entered his self-imposed exile from the Furies, and from his ward, Jade. But she heard many stories of his valor and bravery, and grew up loving him nonetheless. When they finally re-met as adults, it was like nothing had ever happened! Hannah is a cheerful girl who works as a professional cater/party planner. She has a slightly macabre sense of humor, but she loves holidays and get-togethers of all sorts. Making people happy is her goal in life!

Hector Henderson: Male Lucain
Alliance: Fury Kingdom; Halvard
Passive Traits: Human Form
Battle Traits: Spiked Body
About: Hector is Halvard's younger brother. They were quite close growing up, and Hector was deeply hurt when Halvard exiled himself from the Kingdom. Now that he's come out of exile, the two have spent time growing together again. Hector's a lot like his brother in that he's a loving family man who cares for others deeply, but Hector is a more laid-back guy, and generally considers himself something of a pacifist. Unlike Halvard, who won't hesitate to use force if he feels it's necessary, Hector is calm and composed.

Hazel: Female Candle Shinzo
Toughness: 11
Fame: 11
Passive Traits: Hover, Human Speech, Lightfeet, Elemental Manipulation, Introvert, Phobic,
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Pyro, Inferno, Razzle Dazzle, Burst spin, Extended Claws
About: Hazel is sensitive in both senses of the word: She's both mindful of the feelings of others and easily hurt herself. She's very friendly, even towards those she's only just met, but she can be easily frightened off. She's not shy, exactly, just... tender.

Honey Pun: Female Scorpinch v2
Level: 8
About: She's a complete failure of a Scorpinch. Which is to say, she's not vicious at all. She is in fact rather cute and sweet, and she loves baking cookies with Cantella. She's the kind of person who will just randomly chat it up with a person she meets on the bus or subway, despite the fact that, being a Scorpinch, most people find her rather creepy. If she even notices, she never mentions it.

Humbling Eldritch Overlord: Male Rabbot B1
About: Usually just called "H.E.O" (pronounced like the letters, or "Hee-oh"), HEO is a laid-back robo-bunny who likes good music and dislikes any sense of urgency. He's not big on being compelled to do things (despite being technically built to do chores) and just likes to hop along, listening to his tunes. His sister Cuddles finds him insufferable.
-
-
-

Hyperion: Male Langerine
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 5:04 PM

-I-

Ice Bluefrill: Male Glacial Terratops
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Idriya Forte: Female Pipe Paragon
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ikram: Female First Snow Leplora
Element: Ice/Earth
Alliance: Ikram
About: Ikram is a quiet loner who lived much of her life by herself up in the mountains, communicating with the animals and living off the land. But one day, she became lost in the woods she's known all her life--and found herself trapped in the hustle and bustle of modern Evelon, with no idea where her beloved mountains have gone. She carries her bow everywhere and has a habit of pointing it at inappropriate things, she tries to eat odd stuff, and she has a quiet, brusque demeanor that does not endear her to people. But can you blame her? She's been alone for decades (she seems to be pretty old, despite her youthful appearance), and her world is very naturalistic.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 5:06 PM

-J-

J'cia Dinosaur: ??? Velix
About: Without much of an AI, J'cia doesn't have much of a personality, either. He reacts to certain stimuli, and he has surprisingly complex inner workings for something designed for kids to play with, but he's mostly just a toy. He can be entertaining, though.

Jade Fury: Female Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jasper: Male Nago Paragon
About:  Jasper loves to lounge near the water, snapping lazily at fish and yawning the day away. He's difficult to motivate, but easygoing. Bizarrely, though, Jasper claims to hear whispers from another world! He believes adamantly in fairy-like creatures called Muns which have an influence on Evelon. He is constantly seeking ways to speak with them and contact them.

Jean "Aisling" Sawyer: Female Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jeremiah "Thunderstorm" Peters: Male Lucain
Level: 23
Alliance: Mega Starburst Squad
Offense: 33
Defense: 29
Precision: 33
Endurance: 57
Intelligence: 25
Passive Traits: Dash, Desert Dweller, Human Form, Weather Warper
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Conductivty, Frightful Moan, Sonic Waves, Aero
About: Jeremiah is one of the members of the Mega Starburst Squad, a group of kids who vow to protect the playground! Jeremiah is a young storm-caller whose fingers pack a rather annoying static burst. He can't make actual storms yet, sadly. Jeremiah is a shy boy without much confidence, who joined the Starbursts to help himself be brave. He's a crafty kid, and he has a big collection of glow-in-the-dark stickers.

Jessica: Female Fairy Paragon
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jordan Higgins: Female Baal Dragony
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Joy: Female Iridescent Kuhna
The opposite of a Bleeder, Joy is a spirit born from an act of great love. Now she works as a sort of cupid-like figure, but rather than make people fall in love, she helps people realize why they love people and what their love really means.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 5:06 PM

-K-

Kaimana: Male Rockbeak Paragon
Level: 32
About: Kaimana Dashall: Secret agent. Or at least, that's how he sees things in his head. He's instantly suspicious of everyone he meets, and constantly bosses others around like he's on some kind of secret mission. In reality, he's just a deluded fellow wishing his life was something more. The only person he's aboveboard and sincere with? Rupert, Lohe Roheline's alter ego. Perhaps he realizes Rupert is the only person more confused than him.

Kali: Female Fairy Paragon
Element: Air/Dark
About: She's a rule-abiding rebel. She has the Paragon equivalent of tattoos, paints her crest hot pink, and smokes clove cigarettes. And she'll NEVER turn down a chance to party! But while she's been known to mooch free food, she wouldn't actually hurt anyone. She's not really rebelling against anything--she just likes being contrarian.

Kane Peppermint: Male Lucain
Level: 24
Diet: Omnivore/Saccharivore
Offense: 31
Defense: 31
Precision: 30
Endurance: 39
Speed: 32
Passive Traits: Dash, Forester, Diligent, Human Speech, Great Charisma, Cold Endurance
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Clarion Commander, Blizzard, Frost
About: A laughing, big-bellied fellow with an avuncular smile, Kane's love of sweets runs almost as thick as his Southern accent. He's the owner of a rather well-known candy shop in Nabias, and he has an intricate, fantastic knowledge of confectionary. He's constantly looking for a successor to his candy shop--but you can bet he won't stop making candy until he's dead! You can find him by nose, because he smells like chocolate and peppermint.

Kayneena: Female Organic Serraptor
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Karawan Higgins:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kendall: Male Piyo
-
-
-
-
-
-

Krii: Male Blaze Rengosett
Alternate Form: Male Nian Rengosett
Level: 84
Toughness: 100 (Max)
Endurance: 100 (Max)
Speed: 100 (Max)
Passive Traits: Brachiation, Climb Like an Ape, Forester, Discipline, Human Speech, Prehensile Tail, Contortionist, Prankster
Battle Traits:  Flame Resistant, Pyro, Bomber, Combat Endurance, Dodge, Extended Claws
About: Rare is the situation where Krii doesn't have some kind of sarcastic remark to offer. Jimmy Dashall grew up with this wily Rengosett, and he's like a brother to her. He's at the very least her official sidekick. Despite his usually irreverent attitude, he generally knows when to be serious. Indeed, he has a surprisingly noble streak to him. He's not afraid to call them as he sees him, and he sticks his neck out when he sees others in trouble.

Kyanlet: Female Blossom Cuniflare
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kyhorlet: Female Jewel Cuniflare
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 5:07 PM

-L-

Laksmi Tillan: Female Evren Soldier
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Laminaria: Female Placid Paragon
Level: 10
About: Like her half-brother Jasper, she's very laid-back. And, like him, she likes the water. But while Jasper mostly enjoys the occasional swim, Lami feels a deep affinity with it. She loves the ocean, the river, the water plants, the sound of it, the smell of it... everything about it! She's also crafty in the sense that she likes to make things with her unusually dextrous paws. Her claws are very fine for a Paragon's.

Lawrence Henderson: Male Candy Kamee
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Leceau: Male Melted Kuhna
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Limora Dashall: Female Cherry Palmie
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Little Green Gal: Female Rabbot C6
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Locke Masters: Male Khimera
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lohe Roheline: Male Lavamancer Paragon
Level: 32
About: There are two halves to this dragon, who was summoned to Evelon from the world of dreams. The first side is Lohe as he is commonly seen. He is a humble, servile soul who will faithfully follow his master's commands, and whose greatest diversions are worrying and, sometimes, complaining about Kaimana. But when he's put into great peril, Lohe swaps into an entirely different term: A young human man called Rupert. Rupert is a kind, curious soul who seems to be hiding something. Both Lohe and Rupert deny the other side's existence.

Logan Peppermint: Male Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Louie: Male Pot O' Embers
About: You wouldn't think a pot filled with flame could be an ordinary guy, but--for a pot filled with flame, Louie is a pretty ordinary guy. Or maybe not so ordinary. He's quite mechanically inclined, and is a bit of a DIY-er who's always working on some project or another. Renovating the Dashall's home, working on a garden, building a birdhouse--he's always got his embers in something. He's a good problem solver and a pretty good thinker, and he's always willing to shoot the breeze. Especially if construction is involved in the conversation!

Louis Jones: Common Shartile
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lucinda Lavalamp: Female Lucain
Alternate Form: Female
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lupe: Female Honeydew
About: Now, Lupe is only a little Honeydew--littler than usual, even. But under the guidance of Jimmy, she one day dreams of being the strongest Honeydew in the world! Tired of being bullied, this driven lass came to Jimmy to learn to be a strong and powerful fighting pet. Lupe has a secret power unknown to most people--she has a bit of Ursice ancestry, and can breathe ice! Lupe takes great pride in it, and works incredibly hard for her goals. She's best friends with Maggie the Scordrak.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 5:07 PM

-M-

Maggie: Female Scordrak
About: Jump! Kick! Alongside her training partner, Lupe, Maggie seeks to become one of the strongest fighting pets ever! They think of themselves as the "Fire and Ice Sisters," and the two of them form an inseperable duo. Maggie is much more outgoing and more emotionally tough than the shy Lupe, and usually sticks up for and protects the quiet Honeydew. But Lupe has more outward elemental power than she does. The two of them compliment one another in both knowledge and personality, which is why they're such a good team.

Malachite Kaiben: Male Malachite Hunter
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mango: Female Red Drake Lucross (Custom)
Alliance: ???
Offense: 5
Precision: 5
Speed: 4
Fame: 3
Passive Traits: Night Vision
Battle Traits: Tough Hide, Pyro
About: None too bright, Mango is an "immigrant" from another universe. We say it like she meant to move here, but in reality, she seems to have stumbled in from that universe and just gotten lost. Probably because she's a total space cadet who can't focus on anything for two seconds without getting distracted. She's a lot like a Valley Girl, only more obsessed with food. However, despite her relative lack of intelligence, she seems to have a surprising protective streak in her. I wonder what from?

Maree Lucia Rubyfire Bellatrix: Female Royal Rengosett (Custom)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Marion: Female Marion Kuhna (Custom)
Speed: 7
Fame: 8
Passive Traits: Padded Paws, Track Cover, Human Speech, Terrain Traveler, Artificier, Brawler, Fearless, Spellcaster
Battle Traits: Powerful Jaws, Conductivity, Ray, Blindsense, Combat Endurance
About: Marion is a scrappy, feisty Kuhna, who isn't above solving problems with her fists. In fact, her life's dream is to be a powerful fighter who rises through the Evelon ranks! Fighting seems to be all she knows, and she does it with serious aplomb. She also has the ability to use several strange abilities by making use of the unusual, glassy beads she carries with her. Despite her fighting exterior, and her love of a good spar, she does have a secret cuddly side...

Marina: Female Deep Sea Merham (Custom)
Alliance: The Seahams
Precision: 15
Endurance: 20
Speed: 14
Passive Traits: Breath Holder, Hydrodynamic, Human Speech, Evasive Reflexes, Trap Sense
Battle Traits: Deluge, Absorbent, Flood
About: Marina is a perky young Merham from the underwater Merham city of Es-Wish Es-Wish. She's actually a member of the Merham nobility, but prefers to spend her time among friends amidst the common people. She can seem very temperamental and moody, being calm one moment and incensed the next, but really, she just has some very specific triggers. Know what those are, avoid them, and she'll be nice as can be all the time around you.

Marisa Tinker: Female Marrow Corbine
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mary Brooks: Female Nightwalker Kuhna
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mellan Bluefrill: Male Shimin
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Memory Bluefrill: Female Lucain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Memphis: Male Malphas
About: RAWK! NEVERMORE! This Malphas serves as the lookout and scout for Jimmy's caravan. What this generally means is a lot of getting in the personal space of strangers, evaluating them with his crazy eyes! Jimmy insists he's harmless. He probably is. That doesn't, however, stop him from being creepy.
-
-
-

Meryl Platinum: Female Lunafly
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mintie: Female Minty Kuhna
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Minty (Araminta) Lavalamp-Ja: Female Lucain
Level: 31
Alliance: Lavalamp-Ja Family; Mega Starburst Squad
Offence: 40
Defense: 36
Endurance: 75
Speed: 40
Passive Traits: Human Form, Inquisitor, Hover, Spirit Sense, Telepathy, Telekinesis
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Sonic Waves, Bomber
About:  Minty (Araminta) is the youngest child of Aleksandr and Lucinda. While she's no less psychicly powerful than her older siblings, Minty prefers to do her own thing. She wants to use her psychic powers to do superhero-like good deeds! She excitable, affable, and one of the leaders of the "Mega Starburst Squad," a group of extraordinary kids who vow to protect the playground from bullies!

The Mission: Male(?) Plague Baskerville
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alternate Form: Male(?) Ilos

Morceau: Male Rejection Kuhna
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Moroz: Male Achromatic Taigra
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/15/2010 5:08 PM

-N-

Nara Sumas: Female Lucain
Level: 41
Alliance: Lamenolai PD
Offense: 50
Defense: 90
Precision: 38
Endurance: 38
Speed: 39
Passive Traits: Dash, Forest Dweller, City Dweller, Human Speech, Police, Disciplined, Focused, Intellectual, Mighty Leaping, Brawler, Tracker
Battle Traits: Spiked Body, Bomber, Controlled Immolation, Combat Endurance, Aimed Hit, Dodge, Guerilla Fighter
About: Nara Sumas is tough as nails on the outside, but on the inside... she's still pretty tough. A member of the Lamenolai PD (and, it's rumored, part of the Galactic Patrol at one point), Nara is a fearless fighter who is unafraid to charge into just about any situation, and is capable of keeping a cool and reasoned head no matter what it is. She truly believes in justice and all it stands for. She's also known for her love of small animals--now if only she'd connect that way with people!

Nectarine: Male Common Werecain
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Nika: Female Candyapple Kuhna
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Noah Silvermoon: Male Lucain
A young qilin boy with the power of super-speed. Befriended the Starbursts on a trip, but he decided to start a branch of the Starbursts in his homeland.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alternate Form: Male Qilin Frightmare

Noelani Icebolt: Female Merkuhna
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next