Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Family of Mononoke

Postby Mononoke » 10/16/2011 6:17 PM

Oh hey... Well this is kind of awkward.  I'm sorry I don't have a "home" to show you but there is a simple explanation.  Sit down if you like... No? Well I guess the ground is the only place.

I don't want a home.  Perhaps that may sound silly or "ridiculous" as some would say, but it's really not. The idea of staying in one place doesn't flatter my fancy.  I mean, in my opinion, in a world like this, there isn't enough time to make a home or settle down.  Why would you when you can see so many other things out there?  I actually have a semi-journal  of places I've been before....

Record of Explorations (Roleplays)

... Yeah okay I realize it's empty right now. No need to point that out.  BUT I do plan on going somewhere soon.  Sheesh.

Well this is me, Mononoke.

And my identification...

Species: Yonyuu (M)
Name: Mononoke
Diet: Carnivore, Sanguivore
Level: 1
Offense: 7
Defense: 2
Precision: 5
Endurance: 12
Speed: 9
Fame: 4
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Cave Dweller, Night Vision, Human Form, Spirit Communication, Adaptable, Sticky Fingers , Wanderlust
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Wingstorm

I was actually once possessed... no big deal or anything.  Oh and please do not feel uncomfortable that I'm a sanguivore... I just ask that you try to avoid cutting yourself. Heh. SO moving on, that brings me to the conclusion of this introduction of ours.  You have any criticism on who I am and whatnot I just ask that you please just write it down
and put it in an incinerator.  
That came off a bit harsh but basically my point is that there really is no point due to the fact I probably won't be here in a matter of a couple minutes.
Mononoke
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 61
Donate

Family of Mononoke

Postby Mononoke » 10/17/2011 7:55 PM

The Family

You want to meet some of the others? Umm... I guess, although I don't really see why you would bother...

Species: Yonyuu (M)
Name: Eevee
Level: 2
Diet: Sonusphagous, Herbivore
Offense: 8
Defense: 4
Precision: 6
Endurance: 13
Speed: 11
Fame: 5
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Night Vision, Musician, Human Form, Obsessive-Compulsive
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Wingstorm

I'm not quite exactly sure where Eevee is at the moment.  Not that I really care. Yes I see how that sounds bad but we have an understanding.  We go do what we please and if we ever bump into each other then we may chat.  I say may because we don't really like each other.  Hence why I said I didn't really care where Eevee is.  Were quite the opposite and therefore we tend to have different views on just about everything.  She likes to be organized, classy, and she CANNOT be spontaneous. I hate that.  I really do.  I mean, she has even got an english accent to top it all off!  So if you do happen to see her around don't bother telling me.  In fact, I would really rather you not.
Mononoke
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 61
Donate