Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Sublime Insanity [WIP]

Postby Reiulin » 12/08/2011 2:33 AM

Welcome, One and All, to My Sublime Insanity of a Zoo Pen!

Um.  I'm going to be working on this for a while, so...NO ONE POST, PLEASE.

This first post is for my first two characters, for whom I've already ideas of how I want them.  All other pets that I've adopted will be in the next post and after, waiting for me to find a dang use/story/personality for them. XD
But for now....It's just one big mess.
:dead:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Jackobai (Pronounced: Jack-uh-bye)  Nickname: Jack                      
Gender|Color|Species| (Size):  Male | Jewel | Yonyuu  (Medium)
Birthday|Zodiac Sign:  Unknown                                
Element: ---
Orientation:  Straight (as far as I know at this point)
Relationship Status:  Single ________________________________________________________________
2 | 5 :Level|Posts
8 | 3 :Offense|Defense
5 | 14 :Precision|Endurance
12 | 4 :Speed|Fame

__________________________________________________________________________________10 :AP

Traits
Diet - Carnivore

Battle
Racial - Flyby Attack, Wingstorm
Other - Tornado  (more will be added to this)

Passive
Acclimation - Cave Dweller
Healing - First Aid
Magic - Dispel Illusion, Elemental Manipulation, Witchlight
Personality - Adaptable, Extrovert, Inner Discipline, Optimist, Polygraph, Prankster(only to those he doesn't like), Recognize Impostor, Wanderlust
Physical - Aerodynamic, Night Vision, Amnesiac(can't recall experiences from before he went into the great slumber), Evasive, Graceful(half the time), Human Speech, Padded Paws
Social - Independent, Protected(by Ysadael), Trap Master

*Bolded Traits are ones bestowed by race and/or coloring*
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Form(s): Quad
Mate(s): None
Sibling(s): None

Theme Song: Bulletproof, by La Roux - This is the best I can come up with, so if you have a better song that would fit him, please tell me!!
Personality (In-Depth):  Jackobai has a young spirit, with all of the adventure and vibrancy that it has to offer.  He loves talking, and would be seen as a chatterbox if the things he talked about weren't so important.  As it is, Karma tends to get back at the poor soul who neglected to listen to Jackobai when he was explaining how frequent mudslides are in the area, and how to protect yourself when they occur.  However, he loves telling stories of his travels and ones he's heard from others while relaxing and recuperating at a pub or tavern.  As he walks, he tends to prance and trot, his footsteps lightly plucking at the ground as if it were a string instrument.  It is also common to see him suddenly dash in front of you or the group, for no apparent reason other than that he probably has too much energy that is pent-up.  He's easy to talk to, and can get a person out of a bad mood without having to even touch the situation- Because of this, he tends to be like a big brother towards the younger creatures.  This is also a proof of his optimistic nature- Jackobai takes everything in stride, and at worst, he believes the saying, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".  If he's had any bad experiences, he certainly doesn't show it, other than a pensive look or two at the ground or off in the distance when he thinks that nobody is looking.  He can be a bit too easy-going, however- it isn't uncommon for him to be a bit reckless, or, frankly speaking, idiotic.
Defining Quotes:
Ysadael:  Don't go rushing off into a crowd of enemies like that again, idiot.
Jackobai:  HEY!  I'm not an idiot!  No one's ever called me an idiot before, so I'm not an idiot!
Ysadael:  I just did, idiot.
Jackobai:  Well, your opinion doesn't count!
Ysadael:  It's not an opinion, it's a word, idiot.
Jackobai: Stop that!!

History:  Obviously, Jackobai's "memory loss" wasn't an accident.  They aren't even lost- merely sealed away in his deepest dreams.  Before the time when the Yonyuus went into their deep slumber, Ysadael, a Dreamsnare Yonyuu, tried to overtake the young Jewel's mind to make something like a puppet of him.  However, Jackobai was already in the process of strengthening his mind, and Ysadael failed in its attempts.  Not wanting its reputation as a neutral being ruined, Ysadael sealed off Jackobai's memory of all of his experiences, for a dead corpse would be a proof of the Dreamsnare's deeds, and should the Jewel have any memories at all from before, he could probably end up piecing things together.  And so, memories were sealed, and minds went to rest...When Jackobai woke up present-day, he had no recollection of his own life.  He still had the knowledge he had before, but all past experiences stored in his mind were wiped clean.  Not really knowing what else to do, the awakened Yonyuu went on, and adapted to life.  He never really minded that he had no recollection of his past, but he does still wonder what he was like back then.  A lost soul either way, Jackobai quickly fell into the life of a wanderer, and traveled many routes to cities and towns.  Through those experiences and his dealings with other people, he eventually learned to tell when someone was lying to him, or disguising themselves.  Over time, he got so fed up with the evil hearts and the scammers, Jackobai got a nasty habit of setting up traps, their potential to harm increasing with how much he deemed the character evil.  Apparently, no one tries to track down the owner of a horrid, over-sized jaw animal trap that killed a wanted con artist or slave trader.
Current RolePlay(s): None
Past RolePlay(s): None

Current Training Spot(s): None

Ysadael  (Pronounced:  EE-suh-DAY-yell)   :Name
Female* | Dreamsnare | Yonyuu (M)   :Gender|Color|Species| (Size)
Unknown   :Birthday|Zodiac Sign
---   :Element
Uknown   :Orientation
Single   :Relationship Status

*Although she is female, Ysadael has stolen a male's voice, and uses that to cover up the fact that she's female.  It works surprisingly well.  Especially against Jackobai.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ________________________________________________________________
Level|Posts:  1 | 0
Offense|Defense:  7 | 2
Precision|Endurance:  5 | 12
Speed|Fame:  9 | 4

AP:  10__________________________________________________________________________________

Traits
Diet - Carnivore, Mentivore

Battle
Racial - Flyby Attack, Wingstorm
Other - Bolstering Winds, Windstorm  (more will be added to this)

Passive
Acclimation -  Cave Dweller
Healing -  Medical Psychometry, Life Transfer
Magic -  Create Illusions, Dispell Illusion, Dream Weaver, Lifesense, Planar Travel, Puppeteer, Spellcaster (mind magic), Spirit Sense, Teleportation, Time Warp
Personality -  Focused, For the Cause, Inner Discipline, Introvert, Reserved
Physical -  Aerodynamic, Evasive, Human Speech, Night Vision, Padded Paws, Thought-Speech
Social-  Hunted (multiple enemies), Secret Keeper (The mind-controlling Jackobai incident), Defender (of Jackobai), Silent Shadow, Track Cover

*Bolded Traits are ones bestowed by race and/or coloring*
________________________________________________________________________________________

Quad  :Form(s)
None  :Mate(s)
None  :Sibling(s)

Understanding, by Evanescence  :Theme Song
:Personality (In-Depth)  
    Ysadael isn’t necessarily evil, she’s just…systematic.  Reserved, Ysadael doesn’t say much unless spoken to or if she has something witty or sarcastic to say (which is often enough around Jackobai), and most certainly doesn’t seem to feel much.    She’s stolen people away in their dreams and such to go through with some “projects” before, and she shows no guilt for it, no matter the end result of her victims.  Focused so much on her own studies, Ysadael seems almost as though she has no emotions, and doesn’t care much for the value of a life- She’s been known to take lives in her studies, be they child or adult.  She often has to cover her tracks up, for she has enemies who would love nothing more than to track her down and destroy her.
Defining Quotes:  
What was that man to you!?  Collateral damage!?  :Jackobai
Of course that man wasn't collateral damage- He was a footstool for furthering my career.  :Ysadael
Wha...How could you...  :Jackobai
Now, now, Jackobai, don't ponder on such things.  After all, you wouldn't want to further your already-heavy brain damage, now, would you?  :Ysadael
Y-Yeah, you're right...-Wait, HEEEY!  :Jackobai

:History  
    Ysadael The Dreamsnare Yonyuu tried to overtake the Jewel Yonyuu mentally, and apparently failed, so she decided to keep its reputation as ‘neutral’, and sealed off his memories, far in his deepest dreams.  The Dreamsnare now follows the Jewel to keep tabs on him, making sure the memories do not come loose.  She does this through her favorite little Plane, which is so close to Jackobai’s, that events occurring in the latter dimension also occur in Ysadael’s, just to a smaller extent, and is a few seconds ahead of the main Plane.  However, those that can walk through the dimensions can only be seen in one of them, meaning, although the plant and natural life are the same in both dimensions, Ysadael can only be seen in the dimension she’s in.  She can, however, see creatures of the other dimension.  Thus, this lets her be a stalker.  Ysadael remembers perfectly the times before the ancient civilization was dead and gone, but she doesn’t seem to care of it, claiming that the past doesn’t matter now.  She uses her illusionary spells in tandem with her Teleportation so that she can come and go as if she were a spirit, rather than a living thing that one could easily kill.  Ysadael tried to be a Puppeteer (Jackobai was that attempt), but failed.  However, she probably could end up controlling another’s mind, but she’s too cautious that someone will find out what she did to Jackobai-So long as she shows that she doesn’t have the capability, she can’t be a suspect.

Current RolePlay(s):  None
Past RolePlay(s):  None

None  :Current Training Spot
________________________________________________________________________________________
Fairytales live in me
Fables coming from my memory
Fantasy is not a
crime
Find your castle in the sky
You've got the key
Of the kingdom of the
clouds
Open the door
Leaving back your doubts
You've got the power
To live another childhood
So ride the
wind
That leads you to the moon 'cause...Image
Reiulin
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 121
Donate
Location: That one place in your mind that you're scared to visit.

Re: Sublime Insanity [WIP]

Postby Reiulin » 12/08/2011 8:36 PM

This Verdure Yonyuu...makes me....so happy....It's so awesome!!! >w<;;

83  Nightblood Draculi I got from watching a livestream.  Fantastic revamp, for it is far better than anything I could have imagined for the Draculi.
Fairytales live in me
Fantasy is not a
crime
You've got the key
Of the kingdom of the
clouds
Open the door
Leaving back your doubts
You've got the power
So ride the
wind
Reiulin
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Reiulin » 12/11/2011 10:39 PM

Yonyuus  (So adorabible!! OwO~ *loves all of the Yonyuus*  )

Image  Dreamsnare Yonyuu 2
Image  Clockwork Yonyuu  Image   Cursed Yonyuu
Image   Common Yonyuu

Hollowhearts

Image   Dreamsnare Hollowheart     Image   Clockwork Hollowheart
Image   Treasure Hollowheart     Image   Treasure Hollowheart
Image   Treasure Hollowheart

Bleeders

Image   Dreamsnare Bleeder     Image   Bleached Bleeder

Fenlings

Image   Cursed Fenling     Image   Noel Fenling
Image   Prismatic Fenling     Image   Blaze Fenling

Had to get some Freebies, too. XP

Image  Cake Kuhna~! *om nom nom*

Image  Seraph Sahound  ...Seraphs are cool.  8)

Image  Graffiti Albie  ...Nom nom, colors? :D?
Fairytales live in me
Fantasy is not a
crime
You've got the key
Of the kingdom of the
clouds
Open the door
Leaving back your doubts
You've got the power
So ride the
wind
Reiulin
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Reiulin » 08/19/2012 3:53 PM

May peace be brought to those who have loved, and lost...The Game.

Drakel Perevi from the Advent Calendar Event, babyyyy.   :yay:
The below are from the event, too, and my Verdure Yonyuu is from the event, as well.

Winter Evercold. :D

Sucrose Kuhna, yeah! 8D
Fairytales live in me
Fantasy is not a
crime
You've got the key
Of the kingdom of the
clouds
Open the door
Leaving back your doubts
You've got the power
So ride the
wind
Reiulin
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate