Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

♈ The Alcun Estate (OLD. NO LONGER USING)

Postby jobiehanna » 04/19/2012 10:48 PM

❃ The Alcun Estate ❃

If you were to venture outside of Roraldi Forest on the south side, it  is possible you may find a packed dirt driveway seemingly on its way to nowhere in particular. But the driveway is hard to spot and only the keen eyed may find it.

Upon following this driveway, either on foot or by car, you would eventually come to a wrought iron fence six feet tall. The tips of the bars are pointed and weathered, but they aren't threatening in the least. There is a sign to the left that tells who the property within the fence belongs to, but it is very weathered and vines have begun to obscure the lettering. You may look between the bars into the property, but all that can be seen are grasses and trees. It seems like a rather boring place, but is also seems like there is no way to get in.

While the fence may seem impenetrable, there is a secret bar that will open the disguised gate. Only those who are allowed into and out of the estate are allowed to know this secret, so you may be stuck on the outside.

As you continue to stare at the fence, you hear a noise behind you. It sounds like paws on the dirt path running. You spin around to see a yellow blur with a cloud of dust streaking toward you. At the speed it's going, you aren't sure how you heard the individual footsteps in the first place.

Suddenly the blur stops and you are confronted by a spirit kuhna. "'Ello," she says with a welcoming smile. "My name is Helga. I see you've found The Alcun Estate!" Glancing at the old sign, you assume that's what it says. You nod, grateful that you finally know what this place is. "Sorry no one vas here to greet you. My tvin, Edgar, was supposed to be here but he got into some trouble with a rattegan in the barn. He told me as quickly as he could that I vas needed, but I can only run so fast, ya? I was in Roraldi searching for herbs. I need them to keep us strong so ve can keep the field up. Oops, vell, I guess you don't know about that, do you? You'll find out soon enough," Helga continues to say with a rather strange accent. It's hard to follow her story, but you understand what she's talking about so you nod again.

"Then I vill let you in, ya?" Helga says with a sparkling smile. "You don't seem like a threat." She approaches the gate and places her two fore paws on one of the metal bars. She twists it and a gate swings inward. As you stare at the gate in disbelief she bounds forward. "You coming?"

You follow the spirit kuhna through the gate. As you pass over the threshold a tingling sensation goes throughout your whole body. You pause and Helga turns to you. "It vill go away soon. It's just the magic vorking." You nod and close your eyes. Sure enough, the strange tingling feeling goes away. Your eyes open and you see before you much more than a field with some trees.

Before you is a winding pathway leading up to a great mansion. To the left and right are large spaces of plains and forest. Various creatures are lounging, walking, playing, talking and doing other things as you observe them. Noticing your awed expression Helga giggles. "It's a lot to take in, ya? Don't vorry, you can stay as long as you like. There's also a lake that has an underground passage that leads to the ocean, an isolated tundra, as well as a desert, a little village and other various things the estate needed. Our Keeper can explain things more if you'd like. She's up at the house."

You look up at the great mansion and wonder what a Keeper is. Curious, you nod your head again and the spirit kuhna takes you up to the building.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Once you reach the wrap around porch of the mansion you notice a white brown spotted diosol resting on a rocking chair. You walk up the steps and as you step on the top board it squeaks. The diosol's ears twirl in you direction and the eyelids open to reveal a pair of bright blue eyes. She yawns and sits up, her eyes on you. "Greetings traveler. I am the Keeper of the records here, in charge of all transactions. My name is Jobie Alcun and it is very nice to meet you."

You smile and offer a polite greeting. She nods and motions for you to have a seat. You sit down on the rocking chair besides hers. "I suppose you'd like to hear about us," Jobie says with an understanding smile. "If you have the time I can tell you." After assuring her that you have no other plans for the day she launches into a story.

"It was not very long ago when my great Uncle Xavier Alcun purchased this plot of land. He was a jolly, generous, kind man who wanted nothing more than to help the lost, scared, wounded and confused. Really, if you didn't have a place to belong Uncle Xavier welcomed you with open arms. He turned no one away, even welcoming thieves and other crooks. As long as they followed the house rules while they were here they were allowed to stay. He even let some come and go as they please, as they preferred to call home elsewhere. But they are under Uncle Xavier's watchful eyes, nonetheless.

But all good men eventually grow old and die. The same was true for Uncle, but he was blessed by a demigoddess to live a longer than average life. No on quite knows how he managed that. And only he knew the name of the deity and he kept it a secret until his death. Great Uncle Xavier was granted an extended life in order to find an heir to his estate that would keep it running even after his death.

It was not until my displacement to Evelon that he could find rest. He adopted me as his own, but I had already taken to the nickname of Uncle Xavier, so I never called him father. He watched me grow into Evelon and became very close to me, eventually telling me about the Alcun Estate he wanted me to run when I was old enough. I loved to help others and record things, but it seemed like a huge responsibility for a girl the age of sixteen. He assured me I wouldn't be alone and that he wouldn't leave until I was ready.

At the age of eighteen he taught me all the secrets of his sanctuary for misfits. He taught me how everything worked. He introduced me to the powerful beings, aliens, fallen demigods, magicians and maintenance crew he relied on. They helped to create the biomes within a biome, the tunnel that leads to the sea, the house that it bigger on the inside, and to set up the protective shield and keep the residents in line. I was wonderstruck at the amount of thought and work that went into the estate.

By the age of twenty I was ready. Uncle Xavier gave me the deed to the estate and opened a bank account for me and transferred all the funds he had into it. He passed away quietly in his sleep a week later."

As the diosol concludes her story she offers a small smile. "I'm glad you've taken the time to listen," she tells you. "Feel free to explore the estate. But please be careful, not everyone is nice to strangers," Jobie warns.

With the warning fresh in your mind you leave the steps with Helga by your side. "I've got to go back to the gate," she tells you. "But you'll be fine, ya?" she says before rushing back toward the gate. With a sigh you look around. Where should you start first?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Total Population: 159
Population with Personalities: 49
Male: 26
Female: 23
No gender: 0
Transgender: 0
Diosol: 3
Lucain: 7
Kuhna: 25
Paragon: 1
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

.:: Alliances and Important Items::.

Postby jobiehanna » 04/19/2012 10:50 PM

❃ Alliances and Important Items ❃

Fighting on the side of the Purine Army.
discalimer: Not all residents are required to side with the head of the house. If they wish to declare alliance with the Imperial Army, then all that is asked of them is that they do not cause trouble while on this property.

Items of Note:
Russian Blue Doll
Calico Doll
Breeder Boost v1
Lucain Room Key x2
Kuhna Room Key x1
Paragon Room Key x1
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

MOVED IMAGES

Postby jobiehanna » 04/19/2012 10:51 PM

❃ The Eight ❃
The Alcun Estate has a small group of people that keep the property in livable conditions and who keep the place safe. This group is made of eight different creatures, called The Eight. Each creature in this section has a specific job they have to do, even when the responsibility may seem too much they keep on working hard. Well, most of them do. There may be a slacker or two...

Jobie
Resident record keeper and 'boss'.
(Joe-bee)

Name: Jobie
Nickname(s): Jo, Jo-jo
Species: Bred Diosol

Lineage: Gabriel x Luff
Lifemate: Monroe
Mate(s): None
Siblings: 1
Offspring: None
Human Form: Subeta
Art: None
Other:  
About: You've heard of Jobie, but do you really know who she is? She’s the record keeper, but what else? One doesn't simply record information on strangers all day, do they? That doesn't seem very, well, sane, does it? It’s a rather strange job, but it’s something Jobie has done for as long as she can remember. It’s what she was BORN for. At least, that’s what she was told. Ever since she was a child she has been raised to think so. As a Keeper, that’s all she was ever known.

But in Evelon, everything is different. She was separated from her parent Keepers during a freak accident that opened a Rift in the Dimensions, teleporting her to Evelon where she felt extremely out of place. So she did the only thing she knew how to: she kept records. But not long after her appearance in Evelon she met Xavier who helped to teach her the ways of the strange world.

At the age of twenty she took over Alcun Estates from the old man and continues to take care of it today. As she chronicles what everyone does and discovers new, unique personalities with their own histories, she begins to wonder if keeping records is all life has to offer. But then she realizes she is not only keeping records of those within Alcun, but helping them to live their lives and discover who they are.

To be more involved with the members of the estate Jobie does other things with the individuals she has met. Jobie has her very own ‘farm’ of sorts where she has many creatures that may not remember who they are, or who simply have not come into who they are yet. She’s always with them, helping them discover who they are, or maybe a past they haven’t remembered yet. She also runs errands for the souls that stick around. There’s a collection of various toys, potions and keys in a secret room in the mansion. She has the ultimate authority over The Eight and the rest of the estate.

Jobie herself is a normally quiet soul who doesn't interfere. At least, that’s how she is with strangers. But with her Blank Slates, as she calls them, she is very open and vocal. She just wants them to discover who they are, even if it’s painful. Although Jobie is caring, it may be hard to tell at first glance. She is so quiet and shy she appears to be anti-social. She is insanely awkward with social interactions.

As a being of Evelon, she has learned to take the form of a Diosol. Her bright blue eyes are shared both in her human form and furry form, as is her pale fur/skin. As a human she is a few inches over five feet tall and a little on the chubby side. As a Diosol she is a little chubbier than average as well, but this makes her that much more adorable. Her blonde hair is long and layered, as well as very straight. She isn't fond of her human form because of her weight, but she is most comfortable in that form, as that’s how she lived before she came to Evelon. She also can take the form of a lucain for different occasions.

History:
   None

Monroe
Resident personal assistant and adviser.
(Mawn-row)
 Name: Monroe
Nickname(s): Roe
Species: Diosol

Lineage: None
Lifemate: Jobie
Siblings: None
Other: None
About: Every Keeper needs an Assistant, and Monroe is just that to Jobie. He is not from Jobie’s original dimension, but from Evelon. He has never known a different world and enjoys hearing Jobie’s memories from her previous life. He met Jobie when he was running from a fellox (who wanted to have him for lunch!) and got stuck in the gate that surrounds the property. Before the fellox could catch him, a woman helped him out and ushered him into the gate where he would be safe. Monroe was captured by her gentle, kind voice and wondered who she was. She had saved his life, and for that he was grateful.

Her melodious voice was captivating, and he couldn't tear his eyes away from her. She offered him sanctuary within the fence, and he took the offer gladly. After that, they began to bond. He learned of the Blank Slates and her life, and she learned of his wandering, outcast life. He was welcomed, and he was soon put to work cleaning enclosures and rooms. After a few months of that, Jobie let him help her with the recording, and he learned quickly. He loved helping her, and soon discovered that he liked her as well. He kept this secret to himself, afraid she would shun him.  He had never felt such things before, and thought this was best. Now-a-days, he continues to help Jobie. He is like a personal assistant and adviser. He has learned much about the Alcun Estate and now calls it home.

History:
   None

Helga
Nothing is ever as it appears.
(Hell-gah)

Name: Helga
Alias(es): None
Species: Spirit Kuhna

Lineage: Reginald x Evangeline
Lifemate: None
Siblings: Spirit Kuhna (Edgar) & Spirit Kuhna
About: Helga and Edgar are twins. They are a magic duo in charge of keeping the protective shield around Alcun Estate. The shield is a visible boundary that makes everything inside appear invisible. The shield barrier looks like a regular six foot tall wrought iron fence, but with no gate. You can only see the fence if you are an outsider. Most of the time one (or both) of the kuhna siblings are watching the gate for visitors who may need help.

This requires a substantial amount of energy, but the pair seem to be able to keep it up without a problem. This stems from the history of magic in their family. They come from a long line of magic users, and the bond between them causes their magic to be even stronger than average. But they must perform their magic together, or else it is too much and they could die.

Helga is the more talkative one of the two. She loves to chatter to whoever is there to listen. She is also the more responsible of the two and is often keeping Edgar in line.

History:
None

Edgar
A little trouble never hurt anyone.
(Edd-gar)

Name: Edgar
Alias(es): Eddy
Species: Spirit Kuhna

Lineage: Reginald x Evangeline
Siblings: Spirit Kuhna (Helga) & Spirit Kuhna
About: Edgar is Helga's younger twin (by a few minutes). He is constantly reminded of this when Helga bosses him into taking care of their job. He doesn't like that she's so bossy with him and not with anyone else, but he puts up with it. He does so because she is his sister. He would be nothing without her. Besides, they have enough good moments to cancel out the bad.

Edgar is the quieter one of the pair, and often spends his quiet moments thinking. He thinks about a lot of things, but he really likes to think about tricks and ways to stir up a little bit of trouble. Trouble makes life interesting. Living his life on a quiet estate with his sister is very dull. He loves when new residents show up because he gets to pull some minor tricks on them.

History:
None

Priscilla
Of course I can do that, I can do anything.
(Priss-sill-ah)

Name: Priscilla
Alias(es): Cilla
Species: Nightlight Kuhna

Lineage: Sauron x Lauren
Siblings: Undead Kuhna, Kanua, Toffee Kuhna
Human Form: Pricilla has a tall, willowy frame. Her dark maroon hair falls in waves past her shoulders and she wears robes of deepest red with gold embroidery. Her eyes are cat like and yellow, and her fingers are long with nails filed into points. Reference
About: Priscilla is in charge of the various biomes on the property. She creates them and maintains them. She also possesses the ability to make things bigger on the inside. This technique is used on all the biomes as well as the mansion. Some would call her a witch, but she has never revealed her true identity. She has an air of vanity about her because she is so powerful with her magic, even more so than the twins'.

She is older than she looks, which is one of the reasons she is so powerful. She has many charms and talismans that aid in her magic wielding. She acquires her many objects from the Black Market or from other people like herself. Her quarters are in the swamp lands of the estate in a wooden hut that is larger on the inside. She likes the seclusion it offers to practice her magic.

Even though she lives alone she quite likes attention. The attention she gets is often curiosity, sometimes envy, or maybe nothing at all. She likes it best when others are envious or wondrous about her, and she likes to be mysterious to everyone she meets. No one know how much she thrives on this attention, even she doesn't realize how dependent she is of it.

History:
None

Catrina
You want my opinion? Of course you do!
(Cat-reena)

Name: Catrina
Alias(es): Cat
Species: Shamash Yingshee

About: Catrina is very opinionated about everything. She has an opinion about the color of the sky, why grass is green, why it takes paint so dry so long, and the list goes on. Because of this she has a hard time finding people who will befriend her. This doesn't bother her though; she likes the solitude most of the time. When she's lonely she can go out to a club or something.

Since she is the way she is, it took Catrina forever to find a job that would hire her as a permanent, full time worker. She runs the Renting Facility for the Alcun Estate. She thinks it is a rather strange job, because she doesn't believe in renting oneself out for such purposes. But it's a job that pays and gives her a roof over her head, so she can't complain.

History:
None

Patrice
Love is in the air!
(Pah-treece)

Name: Patrice
Alias(es): Patty, Pat
Species: Rose Nemuwit

About: Patrice is a very kind, helpful, organizing Nemuwit. She loves to file paperwork and make phone calls and type on a computer. She is the perfect secretary, and it's something she's wanted to do since she was a kid. So she got a job working for the breeder's listing for Alcun estate. She organizes everything and makes sure everyone gets their breedings done.

Other than that, Patty loves plants. She bases the breeders listing in a greenhouse for this reason. She helps them grow and takes great care of them. Her plants are always thriving thanks to her special touch.

History:
None

Johnny
Oy! I ain't fo sale mate!
(jawn-ee)

Name: Johnny
Alias(es): None
Species: Common Fenling

Human Form:
About: Johnny is a free lancer. He'd do anything you ask, so long as he gets paid to do it.

History:
None
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.:: Breedables ::.

Postby jobiehanna » 04/19/2012 11:18 PM

❃ Directory ❃
So you're looking for a certain character or plot line, right? Well, this is where you can go to find just about anyone. All names are listed, and clicking them takes you to right to their front door. In the case of plot lines, it'll take you to where all characters involved in the plot are located. Those who have not identified themselves will not be listed here. Those individuals are all listed below in posts sorted by species/specialty.

Plot Lines
The Eight: Jobie, Monroe, Helga, Edgar, Priscilla, Catrina, Patrice, Johnny
Cruel Words - Cruel Fate: Serkan, Queenie, Rasul, Vincent
Darkest Daughter: Hazel, Bosheit
To Save her Country: Lamia
Broken Family: Laura, Sauron, Noah
Rock Group: No names yet
Mars and Co: Mars, Scribbles, Ares, Kane, Cynthera, Felicity
The Beast: Beast, Deidra, Rayures
War Times: Chasseur, Titus, Winifred
The White Lady: Dusa, Fayette
Hunted: Robert
Monsters: Melusinaen

Families
Elvish: Fabian, Princess Alexandria, Robert, Brandon, Melanie
Unspoken Words: Hela, Azazel
A Valuable Trinket: Nephele
Abused: Cosette, Adrian, Francis, Madame Molly, Mama C.
Kit-napped: Pankajar, Reah, Manami, Hector, Kenton, Elmas, Rosemary, Shiloh, Valerie
Wild animals gone mad: Ailursice, Tilik Icthysaur, Ceras Kalamarei, Ara Tali, Talbie, Perevi, Drakel, Woodland Ilos, Great Sea Bork

Affiliated Partners/Groups
Viskso, Caois, Olivia
Fenlings: No names yet
Corbines: No names yet
Trouble: Ramsley and Co.
Grow 'Em Bigger: Donovan, Romilda
Kitrells: No names yet
Banatoyles: No names yet
Wild Ones: Boris, Mudrose
Designers: Yaeri, Assistant
A Farming We Will Go: Raul, assistant, farm animals
Friends: Loki, Yerik
Besties: Jasmine, Kandi
Lovers: Dream, Muir
Birdies: Three no names
Ghosties: Ghost Polly, Phantom Matches
Buddies: Tufayl, Greta

Individuals
Gabriel
Turin
Garrus
Garth
Meeko
Ormond
Evangeline
Leanna
Darwin
Varle
Yakira
Rupert
Lark
Liwet
Rufus Ruth
Cora
Caspian
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Kuhnas |.

Postby jobiehanna » 04/21/2012 9:58 PM

❃ Kuhnas ❃
ImageImageImage
Candycorn Kuhna - Sundae Kuhna - Sucrose Kuhna (x3)

ImageImage
Trikuhna {Hex x Kossori} - Empty Kuhna {Cloudo x Nephele}

ImageImageImageImage
Bred Custom Kuhna {Speed Racer x Nephele} - Gen. Kamo Kuhna {Anaris x Otoña} - Gen. Sulkuhna {Oro x Kualita} - Undead Kuhna {Sauron x Lauren}

ImageImage
Aurum Kuhna {Muir x Dream} - Carol Kuhna

ImageImage
Common Kuhna (Roger x Evangeline) - Flametip Kuhna (Roger x Evangeline)

ImageImage
Trench Kuhna (Garth x Sera) - Kanua (Garth x Sera)

ImageImage
Custom Kuhna (Ilumeeta x Cosette) - Custom Kuhna (Ilumeeta x Cosette)
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Lucain |.

Postby jobiehanna » 04/25/2012 7:44 PM

❃ Lucain ❃
ImageImage
Female Custom Lucain - Female Custom Lucain

ImageImage
Female Bred Lucain {Chandani Phasi Krishna x Eyvindr [Chloris]} - Male Jacket Fox/DesertRunner/Eclipse/Socks Lucain (Jair x Kuruma)

ImageImage
Custom Female Lucain - Female Bred Lucain {Strages x Nitidus}

ImageImage
Female Bred Lucain {Diego x Yukita} - Custom Female Lucain

ImageImage
Male Bred Lucain (Torchie x Trash) - Custom Male Lucain

ImageImage
Male Bred Lucain (Mickey x Silvia) - Female Bred Lucain (Mickey x Silvia)

Female Bred Lucain (Mickey x Silvia)
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Paragon/Soveris/Diosol |.

Postby jobiehanna » 05/29/2012 11:07 PM

❃ Paragon/Soveris/Diosol ❃
ImageImage
Bred Female Paragon {Storm x Yakira} - Bred Female Paragon {Haruzon x Damien}

ImageImage
Random Raccoon Soveris - Bred Soveris {Augustine x Sekhmet}

Shadow Diosol
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Free Pets |.

Postby jobiehanna » 06/02/2012 12:48 AM

❃ Free Pets ❃
((All the lovelies I need/want but need to make characters for. :U))
ImageImageImage
Purine Slynx - Purine Batti - Purine Yingshee

ImageImage
Organic Tali - Saffron Tali

ImageImage
Common Tali - Unity Garudor

ImageImage
Jewel Garudor - Cheerwockee

ImageImage
Imperial Draculi - Imperial Yonyuu

ImageImage
Aqua Trumpetter - Purine Lohlani

ImageImage
Jewel Torken - Jewel Rollaby

ImageImage
Icthysaur - Void Carpetfang
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| War & Special Event |.

Postby jobiehanna » 06/02/2012 12:52 AM

❃ War & Special Event ❃
[s]ImageImageImage
Illumidrak - Malware Mekkayena - Alliance Yonyuu

ImageImage
Gilded Kuchi Nagi - Spring Kasuga

ImageImage
Paras Shii - Regal Draculi

ImageImage
Dino Fenref - Shamrock Ferrikoon

ImageImageImage
Serene Bleeder - Leplora - Cupid Tricky

Dalma
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Easter |.

Postby jobiehanna » 06/02/2012 12:55 AM

❃ Easter ❃
ImageImage
Nitro Fellox - Lime Magistrey (x2)

ImageImage
Creek Bleeder - Marbled Anura

ImageImage
Crystal Slydra - Carnival Teigu

ImageImageImage
Chocolate Cuniflare -  Marbled Terratops (x2) - Jade Beetanke
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Halloween |.

Postby jobiehanna » 06/03/2012 9:56 PM

❃ Halloween ❃
Twilight Choopa

ImageImage
Isle Insonia - Curbita Leebra

ImageImage
Bionik Quicksylph - Sweetodd Dalma

ImageImage
Trick Malphas - Maham
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Christmas |.

Postby jobiehanna » 06/03/2012 10:24 PM

❃ Christmas ❃
Albino Lecchi
ImageImage
Cocoa Bruma - Actiniari Kalamarei

ImageImage
Albino Sparquill - Peppermint Nagi

Sugarplum Teigu

Frosted Leaflet

ImageImage
Cotton Trumpetter - Merry Polly

Buzzing Sparquill
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Experiments |.

Postby jobiehanna » 07/18/2012 10:12 PM

❃ Experiments ❃
Pallid Rollaby
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Retired |.

Postby jobiehanna » 08/05/2012 11:18 PM

❃ Freebies (Retired) ❃
ImageImage
Dreamsnare Bleeder (x3) - Bleached Bleeder (x3)

ImageImage
Bleached Beetanke (x3) - Dreamsnare Beetanke

ImageImageImage
Dreamsnare Hollowheart (x3) - Clockwork Hollowheart (x3) - Treasure Hollowheart (x3)

ImageImage
Dreamsnare Roosken (x2)

ImageImage
Clockwork Garudor (x3) - Dreamsnare Garudor (x3)

ImageImageImage
Bleached Tavil (x3) - Bleached Shielupe (x3) - Bleached Fellox

ImageImage
Dreamsnare Yonyuu (x2) - Clockwork Yonyuu
ImageImage
Dreamsnare Sygriff (x2) - Dreamsnare Battleheart (x2)

ImageImage
Dreamsnare Choopa (x2)- Clockwork Choopa(x2)
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

.| Minis and Evolvers |.

Postby jobiehanna » 08/05/2012 11:55 PM

❃ Minis and Evolvers ❃
ImageImageImage
Orchid Learf - Morloth (x3) - Kuni (x3)
jobiehanna