Put all of your new Evelon Pets here for safe-keeping!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Zoo Pens

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/06/2012 5:40 PM

Ryoku
the male garagnir
[ rhy-oh-koo ]

Inner-Strength. || Righteous. || Headstrong.

B A C K G R O U N D
Past filled with regrets which Ryoku tries endlessly to correct.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Has an endless desire to right his wrongs, and refuses to let anyone tell him it's impossible, which is where his name of "power" comes from; his strength to continue, no matter the odds.

F A C T S H E E T
Ryoku || ♂ Male
Name Meaning: Power, Japanese.
Aged at 78 human years. Age Range: Middle-aged Adult.
Aligned as a Lawful Good.
Diet: Silicivore Element: Earth
-Breed Traits- Aerodynamic
-Acclimation Traits- o
-Healing Traits- o
-Magic Traits- o
-Personality Traits- o
-Physical Traits- o
-Social Traits- o

R O L E P L A Y
Currently trekking in... No Present Role Play Thread
Level: 1 Posts: 0
RP Color: #DB1F48
Theme Song(s): Pages by 3 Doors Down

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/06/2012 5:41 PM

Maunten
the female garagnir
[ mawn-ten ]

Distrusting. || Intolerant. || Tough.

B A C K G R O U N D
Maunten's arrogance comes from her mother, who was the exact same way. When her mother died, Maunten swore that it was because her mother was weak and Maunten refuses to believe that one day she will die.
-- [TO BE FIXED UP LATER]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Maunten is as tough as they come. She has no soft sides about her and is blunt about everything in every way. Maunten could care less about others and what they think of her, so long as she is happy with herself. She is very pushy and will force her will upon others without a care to what they think of her will. She doesn't like to be told 'no' and will gladly fight anyone who dares tell her such a word. Cocky and arrogant, Maunten refuses to learn anything from anyone and would rather go around sounding like a fool than admit she is wrong.

F A C T S H E E T
Maunten || ♀ Female
Name Meaning: Mountain, Japanese.
Aged at 23 Human Years. Age Range: Mature Adult.
Aligned as a Neutral.
-Acclimation Traits- o
-Healing Traits- o
-Magic Traits- o
-Personality Traits- o
-Physical Traits- o
-Social Traits- o

Battle Traits: Tough Hide (breed trait)

S T A T S
Offense: 8 Defense: 5 Precision: 6
Endurance: 11 Speed: 4 Fame: 4

R O L E P L A Y
RP Color: #8A8A8A
Theme Song(s): My Way by 3 Doors Down

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/06/2012 5:43 PM

Aikuchi
the male glow garagnir
[ ay-koo-chee ]

Quiet. || Instigator. || Stationary.

B A C K G R O U N D
When Aikuchi was born he only had his mother. His father had abandoned them before he had even been born an egg. His mother however was not the most nurturing and kept Aikuchi at a distance as best she could, especially emotionally. It wasn't until Aikuchi was older that he realized why his mother treated him so: he was the spitting image of his father. Aikuchi had long since detached himself from his mother, and after realizing why he had been so distant from his mother, he left in the midst of the night, seeking his own territory to make a home.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Aikuchi is a quiet brute. He does not like to talk much and will more often than not make replies with gestures of his body rather than speak. This makes Aikuchi someone who doesn't have very many friends. He doesn't like to branch out and be friendly with others, mainly because of the distanced relationship he had with his mother. But he would make a great comrade in battle as he likes a bit of conflict every now and then. As a matter of fact, Aikuchi could be considered an instigator, as he will easily start fights with harsh words when he realizes what will tear down the guard of an opponent. But, these are few and far between, and he only does so when he is annoyed, bothered, or threatened by someone else. Aikuchi tends to stay in one area for long periods of time on the count that he does not like to travel much. He prefers mountainous areas but can also be found other places when he has to go there, or if he just wants a bit of a change.

F A C T S H E E T
Aikuchi || ♂ Male
Name Meaning: Dagger, Japanese.
Aged at 17 Human Years. Age Range: Mature Adult.
Aligned as a Lawful Neutral.
-Acclimation Traits- Altitude Adaptation
-Healing Traits- o
-Magic Traits- o
-Personality Traits- Adaptable
-Physical Traits- Thought-Speech
-Social Traits- o

R O L E P L A Y
RP Color: #00BFCB
Theme Song(s): Live for Today by 3 Doors Down

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/06/2012 5:44 PM

Shetan
the male blaze penticorn
[ sheh-tan ]

Loner. || Troubled. || Possessed.

B A C K G R O U N D
Born to a mother and father who only wanted him to be bad, Shetan was not happy. His father, Akuma, earned his name proudly, killing anything that got in his way but Shetan had little time to know him. When Shetan was born, he was weak from being born with a twin brother. Shetan was the youngest and, therefore, weaker than his older brother. The two grew up together under the harsh treatment of their father and mother, being pushed to their limits just as colts. Shetan knew early on that he did not like all that was being done. His brother, however, enjoyed inflicting hurt, and Shetan soon became a victim of his brother's torments. Shetan was painfully bullied by his elder brother, so much so that he sustained a heavy kick to the shoulder when he was a year old, injuring his leg so much he could not walk on it. It was around this time that his homeland was dry and a stray lightening streak lit the field on fire. Shetan could go no where as he was unable to run and leap the flames, and so he stayed up. Akuma got caught in the fire. He was burned to death, Shetan able to hear the agonizing screams of his father as he burned. His mother left Shetan and his brother to die in the fiery furnace. His brother did not appear to have escaped in time, and was assumed to be burnt to death as Akuma had. But despite all the flames that surrounded him, Shetan survived and when the fire died down, he was able to walk out unharmed; though he was the only living soul to walk out of the charred lands. How he had gained enough energy to walk is still a mystery to many, but some say that fire is in his soul and the fire that did not burn him gave him the energy, but Shetan feels it was just luck. Shetan felt he had to leave this burnt land and sought out for a better life as a lone rogue.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Shetan is a true loner, wanting nothing to do with anyone around him and knowing that no one would want anything to do with him. He wanders the lands, not searching for anything in particular, just surviving with what he can. He avoids all contact with any other beings, preferring not to have conversations with anyone and much less to fight with anyone. Shetan is a drifter, floating from one place to the next, being nothing but a shadow to all who see him. However, despite his anti-social attitude, he has a caring side. He truly does care for others and would like someone to accept him, but he is afraid to let anyone in. Shetan will stand up for what he believes in and he will stand up for others who are weaker and need help. Though he doesn't like to fight, Shetan will when pushed to do so. At times, he is willing to give his life for others, especially when they are in dire need of help.
However, there is another side to Shetan, one he tries desperately to hide: the Demon within; his own father, Akuma’s spirit. It has possessed him, and is trying to take over Shetan’s life. A burning flame to destroy, to kill, to fight rages within Shetan. It is a separate being from Shetan and speaks to his mind, trying to persuade him to fight or kill or do wrong doings Shetan wishes to have nothing to do with. There are times that these desires are stronger and times when they are almost non-existent. When he is fighting and he just simply can’t win on his own, he will unleash some of that power to destroy and kill in order to survive but after he does so, once he has conquered or escaped, the after effects are devastating. Shetan's body seems to boil on the inside, giving him an incredible fever. Dizziness attacks as well as tremors over his body. Occasionally, unconsciousness will set in and at these times, he is very vulnerable to attack, which is the exact reason he hates to use this demonic power of his father. Shetan has found out that his own father wants to take over Shetan’s body, permanently, of which, Shetan does not want.

F A C T S H E E T
Shetan || ♂ Male
Name Meaning: Satan, Arabic.
Aged at 7 Human Years. Age Range: Adult.
Aligned as a Lawful Good (Possessed).
Diet: Herbivore Element: Fire
-Breed Traits- Plains Dweller
-Acclimation Traits- Desert Dweller ;; Heat Adaptation
-Healing Traits- o
-Magic Traits- Possessed ;; Spiritbond ;; Spirit Communication
-Personality Traits- Fearless ;; Pure Soul
-Physical Traits- Dash ;; Human Speech
-Social Traits- Silent Shadow

R O L E P L A Y
Level: 7 Posts: 30
RP Color: #FF3700
Theme Song(s): Animal I've Become by Three Days Grace

Previous RPs...
» To Scream... [ Nori Volcano ]
» D}.ance {with} {the} D}.evil [Basantha Shrine]
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/08/2012 9:50 PM

Memori
the male memento hunter
[ mem-or-ee ]

Thoughtful. || Patient. || Haunted.

B A C K G R O U N D
Memori did not get his name for no reason. Upon his birth into his Hunter pack, he was able to remember many things in remarkable details. It was considered to be a powerful gift, but it was one that his pack-family wanted to use in wrongful ways, such as against enemies for blackmail in order to push others out of the pack. Memori loathed the actions of his pack, who constantly tried to force him to see things he did not want to see, especially at his young age. Memori made several attempts to escape, all of which failed, and it wasn't until he was an adult that he was able to leave his family, only after fighting his way out. The memories of the fight still haunt him as he can never forget.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Memori tries his best to be friendly, but it can be very difficult for him. He is constantly afraid of seeing something that will be forever in his memories, which show themselves in cycles throughout his mind. Different sights trigger different memories, some good, some bad. So, Memori has been known to act "strange" when a harsh memory strikes him, usually causing Memori to run away as quickly as possible. He has distanced himself from most, but prefers not to. He would like to be friends, and have a "normal" life, remembering things only that stand out most - not everything in the utmost of detail.

F A C T S H E E T
Memori || ♂ Male
Beast Form, Only
Name Meaning: Memory, Japanese.

Aged at 34 Years. Age Range: Mature Adult.
Diet: Carnivore/Silicivore Element: Earth.
-Breed Traits- Disciplined ;; Extended Life Span ;; Fearless
-Acclimation Traits- o
-Healing Traits- o
-Magic Traits- o
-Personality Traits- o
-Physical Traits- Human Speech ;; Thought-Speech
-Social Traits- o

R O L E P L A Y
Level: 1 Posts: 1
RP Color: #323F4D
Theme Song(s): Wonderwall by Oasis

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/09/2012 7:41 PM

Junsei
the female Purine Penticorn
[ joon-say ]

Pure. || Gentle. || Determined.

B A C K G R O U N D
Junsei had a relatively normal life, with little to no tragedies to speak of. However, as she grew up, Junsei would get the feeling that something was near her all the time; watching her, but it was only a sense. She could never physically see, smell or hear anyone. Eventually, Junsei just passed it off as her imagination.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Junsei is a sweet, kind soul who loves to play and help others. She loves galloping across the plains, head raised high and proud. Junsei always tries to find the good in others and is never one to judge anyone quickly, not even by their looks. She has a habit of trying to draw the good out of others, but it sometimes gets her in trouble. When she has to fight she will, but Junsei would rather not. Still, she is a great fighter when she has to be. Junsei however, doesn't realize that she has a gift that will change her life... Junsei has the ability to sense and see spirits, as well as being able to talk to them.

F A C T S H E E T
Junsei || ♀ Female
Name Meaning: Pure, Japanese.
Aged at 5 Human Years. Age Range: Young Adult.
Diet: Herbivore Element: Water

R O L E P L A Y
Level: 3 Posts: 10
RP Color: #70ABE6
Theme Song(s): Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson

Previous RPs...
» D}.ance {with} {the} D}.evil
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/09/2012 10:57 PM

Kasumi
the male common nyghtmare
[ kah-soo-mee ]

Rebelling. || Inquisitive. || Steadfast.

B A C K G R O U N D
Full of ridicule, shunning and a severed past Kasumi no longer wishes to have in his life.
[ NEEDS REVAMP ]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Despite what many may think, Kasumi is trying his best to become good. He wishes to leave behind the evil ways of his kind, though he doesn't necessarily want to be a 'goody-goody'. Kasumi would like to just be accepted by others and not judged on what he is. But even though he wishes to be good, Kasumi can be easily angered and will attack if you provoke him...
[ NEEDS REVAMP ]

F A C T S H E E T
Kasumi || ♂ Male
Name Meaning: Mist, Japanese.
Aged at 24 Years. Age Range: Adult.
Diet: Carnivore Element: Dark

R O L E P L A Y
Level: 5 Posts: 20
RP Color: #325257
Theme Song(s): Title by Artist

Previous RPs...
» To Make it Right [Aldrect, the Holy City ]
» Nothing Else Matters [ Whisper Forest ]
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/09/2012 11:05 PM

Kinzoku
the male Velix
[ ken-zoh-koo ]

Glitchy. || Childlike. || Overeager.

B A C K G R O U N D
Kinzoku has a short memory... so he kinda doesn't remember what has happened in his past.
[ NEEDS REVAMP ]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Kinzoku is one funny little fellow. Something went wrong when he was... er, created. He's a bit glitchy and will twitch at random moments. Occasionally, sparks will come from his jaws or joints from his glitches but otherwise, he's relatively safe to be around. Kinzoku is best described as a little kid trapped in a teenagers body. While he should act like a typical 16-year old, he acts more like an 8 year old. Kinzoku is spry and eager to learn and makes friends. Perhaps too eager sometimes, especially with his glitches. He may run up to someone trying to make friends and become overbearing, talking up a storm trying to make friends. All in all, he means well and is just a funny character to be around.

F A C T S H E E T
Kinzoku || ♂ Male
Name Meaning: Metal, Japanese.
Aged at 15 Human Years. Age Range: Teenager.
Diet: None Element: Metal

R O L E P L A Y
RP Color: #0047C9
Theme Song(s): Title by Artist

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/09/2012 11:15 PM

Shikon
the male chaos gyrraptor
[ shy-con ]

Laid-back. || Fun-loving. || Challenger.

B A C K G R O U N D
Shikon was often pushed around as a kid by bullies, but he soon found that if acted like it didn't bother him, they would leave him alone, which is the style he is as an adult.
[ NEEDS REVAMP ]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Shikon is a rather laid-back, easy going raptor. He likes to laugh and joke around with friends and is what would be considered a 'lady's man', always looking to please the girl. Shikon is often ridiculed by others about his kind but, even though he puts on a show that it doesn't bother him, it really does. He hates that he is judged but he's out to prove the world that he's more than the color of his pelt.
[ NEEDS REVAMP ]

F A C T S H E E T
Shikon || ♂ Male
Name Meaning: Fang, Japanese.
Aged at 7 human years. Age Range: Sub-Adult.
Diet: Carnivore Element: Fire
Battle Traits: Extended Claws (breed trait)

S T A T S
Level: 8 Posts: 36
Offense: 15 Defense: 12 Precision: 14
Endurance: 33 Speed: 20 Fame: 13

R O L E P L A Y
RP Color: #FF0000
Theme Song(s): 6 Gun Quota by Seether

Previous RPs...
» Let's Cross This New Divide [ Sekudui Farmlands ]
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/12/2012 8:14 PM

Ahrrow
the male primal paragon
[ ahr-rrow]

Protective. || Solitary. || Secretive.

B A C K G R O U N D
[ WIP ]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
[ WIP ]
A loner who lives life in the forests, protecting it from those who do not respect it, as well as protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

F A C T S H E E T
Ahrrow || ♂ Male Bred Primal Paragon [ Sogekihei x Ela'Serri ] { Predator ;; Celestial ;; Mystwalker }
Aged at 26 human years. Age Range: Young Adult.
6 feet, 4 inches tall, 249 pounds in anthro form.
10 feet, 6 inches tall, 21 feet, 3 inches in length, paragon form.
Aligned as a Neutral Lawful.
Diet: Omnivore Element: Earth

R O L E P L A Y
RP Color: #E1A709
Known Relationships
--> Lifemate -- none
-->  Children -- none

Theme Song(s): Closer to the Edge by 30 Seconds to Mars
Artwork: Ahrrow: Guardian of the Forest ~Rebel

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/13/2012 10:00 PM

Jizai
the male windgill paragon
[ gee-zigh ]

Free-Spirited. || Amusing. || Valiant.

B A C K G R O U N D
Born to a wonderful mother, Jizai grew up under her watchful care with his siblings. His father was, more or less, absent during his childhood, but occasionally he would return. When he did, Jizai's father brought with him fanciful stories from afar which captivated the youngster's heart. Jizai's father explained that he was part of a group of flying mounts for humanoids afar, which used the Windgill's talents to win battles in wars, usually by using the Windgill's to quickly swoop in, damage and raid equipment, and quickly fly out in the nick of time. The stories completely captivated Jizai, filling his head with a life of adventure. Though he did not see his father often, Jizai looked up greatly to his father and wished to model himself after him. During all of this, Jizai never noticed the emotional distance between his father and mother.
As Jizai grew older, however, he ventured out one day, straying further from his nest, enjoying his flight as he pretended to be in the same group of flying mounts as his father. It was then that he found his father, with another Paragon female who was not his mother. Jizai was devastated, and confronted his father. Caught and surprised, Jizai's father finally told the truth, revealing to Jizai that he had never been part of a raiding crew and that he spent his time with his other family. Angry, hurt, and crushed, Jizai left, refusing to listen any further to his father. Jizai returned home to be with his mother, trying his best to care for her emotionally where his father would not.
It was at least a year later when his mother urged Jizai to leave and begin his life anew. Jizai was reluctant, but could tell that his mother was healing well from the pain that had been dealt to her. He agreed, bid farewell, and took flight for a new life on his own. It was shortly after his departure that Jizai came across Iraishin, a young larvie who appeared to be in need of help. Jizai gladly took Iraishin under his wing, and the two came to be fast friends.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Before discovering his father's faults, Jizai had a purely innocent mind and heart. He easily saw the good in others, and focused on that. He spent little time with his siblings, as they were older and larger than he, but he amused himself in many other ways. Jizai easily made friends, and when he couldn't be around friends, he usually had quite a few imaginary ones he played with. He spent much of his free time using his imagination to play, most often imagining what it was like to be like his father.
After discovering his father's faults, Jizai had faltered a bit in his out-going, trusting personality. It was the first blow he'd taken from reality, and Jizai did not at all like it. But, with time, Jizai has been able to open back up again. He has made the decision to find the good in everyone, no matter how bad they may seem. And, even though his father let him down, Jizai still has his dreams of being a skilled aviator, of sorts that is. The dream became his own, even if it was based off a lie, but Jizai knows that his life will not be a lie. That is one thing he can't tolerate: liars. He has a brave heart, yet prefers not to fight. When push comes to shove, though, he will do what he has to. Jizai is free-spirited, loving nothing more than to swoop and soar in the skies, and he enjoys playing games. He will be serious if he needs to, but he prefers a good laugh, especially with Iraishin.

F A C T S H E E T
NAME || ♂ Male Bred Windgill Paragon [ Yakira x Vell Rickavit ] { Banded ;; Belly ;; Splotched }
Quad Form Only
Name Meaning: Freely, Japanese.

Aged at 21 Human Years. Age Range: Young Adult.
Aligned as a Lawful Free Spirit.
Diet: Omnivore Element: Air

R O L E P L A Y
RP Color: #E83535
Known Relationships
--> Lifemate -- N/A
--> Children -- N/A

Theme Song(s): Race for the Sun by 3 Doors Down

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/15/2012 3:01 PM

Iraishin
the female sweetheart larvie
[ ee-rye-shen ]

Timid. || Dependent. || Shy.

B A C K G R O U N D
[ WIP ]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
[ WIP ]

F A C T S H E E T
Iraishin || ♀ Female
Quad Form Only
Name Meaning: spirit of dependence, Japanese.

Aged at 4 human years. Age Range: Youngling.
Diet: Folivore Element: Light

R O L E P L A Y
RP Color: #653B8F
Theme Song(s): Buried Beneath by Red

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/15/2012 3:44 PM

Doragon
the male tundragoon
[ door-ah-gon ]

Troubled. || Heart-broken. || Seclusive.

B A C K G R O U N D
Doragon thought he had the most wonderful life. He had a beautiful mate, and they had a clutch of healthy eggs: twelve in all. Doragon watched over his mate with his life as she kept the eggs warm and protected while Doragon left to hunt. On one such occasion, disaster struck. A rogue Paragon attacked Doragon's mate, and ultimately killed her. In the battle, nearly all the eggs were crushed beyond repair. When Doragon returned, he nearly lost his mind. The Paragon was long gone and left in his wake was the broken body of his mate and the shattered eggs of his children. But Doragon found one egg that had survived the attack, and after making a proper burial for his mate, he took the egg with him and waited for it to hatch. Koori was the one to survive. Doragon loved his only child with all his heart and did everything for Koori, but one morning, when Doragon was sleeping, Koori bounded away to play and Doragon never saw his boy again. It shattered what was left of Doragon's world and he lost his mind trying to find his son.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Doragon was once a well, fit and strapping father. He was strong and powerful, with a strong-willed mind and an unbreakable fear. Not only that, he was a dear and caring father, but Doragon soon faced a rough challenge after his mate and most of his children died. Doragon was left but one small child: Koori. Koori became Doragon's whole world and Doragon was a wonderful father to him: caring, loving, stern when he had to be, but most of all protective. But since the separation, Doragon has changed greatly. He has become withdrawn, violent even to any who dare come near him. Many say that he has gone crazy, and he surely acts like it. Doragon has locked himself away in a cave, and he refuses to talk with anyone. He is truly a threat to anyone who dares come near him; to the point that he could kill.

F A C T S H E E T
Doragon || ♂ Male
Quad Form, only
Name Meaning: Dragon, Japanese.

Aged at 24 human years. Age Range: Mature Adult.
Aligned as a Chaotic.
Diet: Carnivore Element: Ice

R O L E P L A Y
Level: 2 Posts: 5
RP Color: #A36C15
Theme Song(s): Pain by Three Days Grace

Previous RPs...
» none
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/15/2012 3:51 PM

Koori
the male kodile
[ korr-ee ]

Shy. || Timid. || Imaginative.

B A C K G R O U N D
Koori's short past lies with Doragon, a wonderful father. But when Koori left to go play, he got lost in the forest and was unable to find his way home. He met Sogekihei, or more so Sogekihei found him, but he quickly became attached to the Paragon as if he was his father.
[ NEEDS REVAMP ]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Koori is a timid, shy and terrified young Kodile. He is afraid of everything and lost. Koori does a lot of hiding and hasn't a brave bone in his body. Now, he relies on Sogekihei to protect him, of whom isn't Koori's real father. But he is all Koori has now and follows him where ever the large brute goes. Koori is lost and alone, in reality, as he was separated from his father, Doragon, a few days before he met Sogekihei.
[ NEEDS REVAMP ]

F A C T S H E E T
Koori || ♂ Male
Quad Form, Only
Name Meaning: Ice, Japanese.

Aged at 2 Years. Age Range: Youngling.
Diet: Carnivore Element: Ice

R O L E P L A Y
Level: 5 Posts: 20
RP Color: #9C8169
Theme Song(s): Taking the Inside Rail by Sting

Previous RPs...
» Collide Roraldi Forests
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 07/15/2012 4:07 PM

Somatsu
the male war purine gyrraptor
[ so-maht-soo ]

Warrior. || Kind. || Humble.

B A C K G R O U N D
Somatsu has little history to speak of. While his mother died from a disease when he was just a youth, his father was left to raise him. Somatsu spent much of his time traveling, as his father was a nomadic warrior, going from village to village, aiming to bring peace. At his fathers' passing, Somatsu kept his fathers' vision alive, by becoming a nomadic warrior to bring peace.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Somatsu is a very pure and kind soul. He has a good heart, and could be equaled to a warrior on a never ending pursuit for peace for his country. Somatsu enjoys seeing others happy; it makes him happy to see them happy. He especially enjoys kids, and can be found playing their little games with them. Kids seem to enjoy Somatsu and look to him as a hero. Somatsu has the heart and mind to be a warrior and a fighter for what is right. He knows no boundaries when it comes to what is right, especially for those he cares most about. Somatsu is brave and a fit fighter, but he will likely try to talk out a compromise before heading off into a fight. If no compromise can be met, then Somatsu will not hold back against the brute or brutess, and will fight to the death for what he believes. Anyone who dares go against Somatsu purposefully will surely be in for it then, and Somatsu will surely never forgive such a deed.

F A C T S H E E T
Somatsu || ♂ Male
Quad Form, Only
Name Meaning: Humble, Japanese.

Aged at 12 human years. Age Range: Mature Adult.
Diet: Carnivore Element: Light & Fire

R O L E P L A Y
Level: 2 Posts: 8
RP Color: #597071
Theme Song(s): Frontline by Pillar

Previous RPs...
» Humble Beginnings Craiss Caverns
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer